It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jane Burgermeister to go to jail for exposing swine flu!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
reply to post by Elieser

Trying to compare what avian flu does to ferrits as opposed to how it works in humans is unfair at the least. It would be like trying to compare why chimps are immune to the affects of HIV/AIDS and humans are not.

You are dealing with different immune systems.

Not a good comparison. One is based on weight differences, the other is based on the inability to synthesize ascorbic acid in the liver. Surely, this doc would have given a dose comparable to a human based on their and our average weight.

An ti-HIV activities of ascorbate

[edit on 10-8-2010 by unityemissions]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Don't know if someone's mentioned it already or not, but search for a documentary called -

Global Eugenics - Using Medicine To Kill

2 hours long though! Only halfway through myself and have found it very interesting so far.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 06:26 AM
link   
I'll post this question again, because it seems that no one ever wants to answer it in any of the threads on this woman.

What has she been charged with? Oh...you don't know because she isn't telling! Something tells me that not all is what it seems with JB. Why doesn't she want us to know what the charges are against her? It smells like BS to me.

Genuine qUestion here. Is she asking for help or donations to fund her legal costs? If so then I'd be very wary of doing so if she isn't telling us what the case is against her. If there is actually a case against her to begin with, and it's not simply a con to get the conpiracy community to send her free money.

EDIT: I just visited her site and yes..she is asking for donations but not specifically for legal fees or anything else. Just donations to help her out which you can send either by Western Union or by bank transfer directly to her account.

Well, if anyone wants to help ME out then please U2U me and I'll send you my bank account details

I'm convinced that this woman is nothing more than a con artist.

[edit on 12-8-2010 by RMFX1]

<< 1  2  3   >>

join