It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jane Burgermeister to go to jail for exposing swine flu!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+28 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Please spread the word as far as possible.

[edit on 8-8-2010 by manbearpig]

Mod Note: One Line and Short Posts – Please Review This Link.

[edit on Mon Aug 9 2010 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
thank you Jane !!!
if not for heroes like you
we might all be dead by now
or at least infected.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Didn't Baxter almost release a deadly version of the flue ?

A U.S. based pharmaceutical company that just weeks ago was involved in a scandal involving vaccines tainted with deadly avian flu virus has been chosen to head up efforts to produce a vaccine for the Mexican swine flu that has seemingly migrated into the U.S. and Europe.

www.prisonplanet.com...

the PTB hate whistle blowers, and heroism jades them - shows what kind of people they realy are

I hope that fate smiles on the lady and luck protects her

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

ur right
it seems every time they try this
pandemic thing, somebody or
some whistleblower always comes
to the rescue. Doesn't this incident
make 3 attempts in the last 2 years?
hmmmmm

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   
They WILL destroy this woman.......
Make no mistake about it...these monsters will cruch anyone standing in their way.Surely there is something we can do to support this woman?
Perhaps a campaign of letters and emails to Austrian goverment?
Does she have a defense fund?
can anyone promote the publication of her story?

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Interesting, ...

I did a few searches and can't seem to find what she's being charged with, ....

If she's innocent why can't we know what these charges are ??? Why hide them ??

I'm all for whistleblowers and what not, ... but not everyone's a saint. I don't think it's fair to ask for defense funds while not disclosing what she's defending herself from.

There are two sides to every story, ....

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I was on the fence about the supposed de-population agenda until this story originally broke.

How could kilograms of vaccine be contaminated? How did it then make it out of the original production facility? I remember the story at the time concerning the lab tech who carried out unauthorized tests which led to the discovery.

I also find it very interesting that this story, at the time, got almost no coverage. There was no investigation into how it happened, no blame was ever assessed on anyone. The only thing that was announced was that the infected vaccine had been transferred 'elsewhere' for disposal.

Had things gone to plan then potentially millions could have been deliberately infected. Stop and think for a moment where we would be right now had this not happened.

Instead the whole thing has fizzled and dropped off the radar for the time being (makes me wonder however if having cried wolf again will not benefit the plan in the long run).

A lot of time and money went into that virus; this woman will pay dearly for her part in derailing the planned outcome.

[edit on 9-8-2010 by [davinci]]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   
tptb are becoming more and more open with there actions they dont seem to care no more but at the same time it seems to be backfiring on them as more and more people seem to be standing and spreading the truth which is why it seems that everything seems to be speeding up like someone pressed the fast forward button on the vcr (i know i know most people dont use vcr but
) as more and more people stand up there actions will become more and more bold which will in the end be there down fall they shall go to far and be to open with it and the public will finally see what as been going on its happening now and its growing more and more all we need is that finale push from tptb which they will make because they are blinded by there greed and hatred that they will be caught up and and expose themselves at which point all of us can take a moment and scream at the top of our lungs WE TOLD YOU SO!!!!! then we can take steps to make sure jusitce is served and these men and women of a complete evil nature and get whats coming to them

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Good luck, Jane.

This whole story is bizarre. I still don't think we have seen the last of this flu crap and this whole vaccination program and such. I think last year was just a primer for the real deal, which hasn't hit us yet although it may have happened in the Ukraine last year but I never did get to the bottom of that, never found out what really happened there.

Maybe they will ramp up the fear factor and the mandatory vaccinations will come into play soon but I haven't heard much of old swine flu lately so who knows.

At this point, nothing about the swine flu story makes any sense. I'm unsure where the truth is regarding most of it.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 05:22 AM
link   
There will be another vaccine push and flu scare in the northern hemisphere at the end of the year. It has just gone quiet up there for now because they know hardly anyone will get sick in summer, as most people have high vitamin D3 levels and strong immune systems from sunshine during the warmer months.

Come November the propaganda machine will be wheeled out again to scare the sheeple.

Best wishes to Jane, she should be very proud of her work.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
There is a bit more here:

birdflu666.wordpress.com... w-email-reveals-chancellor-was-informed/

and here:

www.prisonplanet.com...

I've read it, but she lost me in the names of people who charged her but didn't really charge her. I have no ideas who they are. But, apparently, government faked charges by a bunch of people who then denied those charges but it still puts her at risk even then. There are some loopholes in the law of EU, Austria, Germany etc. allegedly allowing them to imprison you on no real basis. I couldn't make much sense out of it as I know zero about their laws.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

But...

nobody listened to her.

There was never forced vaccinations.

And the vaccine was not easy to get for awhile even if you wanted it.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Miraj
reply to post by boondock-saint

But...

nobody listened to her.

There was never forced vaccinations.

And the vaccine was not easy to get for awhile even if you wanted it.

last winter al kinds of people from the health care and EMS were on the radio detailing how they were being forced to take the vaccines, right after Obama said no one would be forced to take it too.
Of course he lied.

rawstory.com...
www.theflucase.com...:canadian-doctors-and-nurses-mount-resistance-to-forced-swine-jab&catid=41:h ighlighted-news&Itemid=105&lang=en
thebirdflupandemic.com...
www.taxtyranny.ca...

OK I'll let you up now....

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

im sorry but ur an idiot. this person saved millions of lives and u dont want to defend them. wtf is wrong with u bruh

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
IF we as a society let this woma.... HUMAN go to jail then I give up.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I also remember hearing that anyone in the health care industry had to get their vaccinations, or lose their jobs. At the same time, here in Saskatchewan (north), in the doctors offices, there wasn't any extra push on hygiene, or vaccines for the regular person at all.

I thought I had heard also, about a year or 2, about some virus being sent out of a lab, by an unauthorized postal carrier, around to different labs around the world, and they didn't get all the samples back. A couple were missing. This was not long before the swine flu "outbreak".

And the "outbreak" of swine flu in the Ukraine was far more serious than what we saw here. Wonder why?

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
It's definitley a FACT that people in most health care professions were forced to get vaccinated. My girlfriend was one of them. If they didn't get vaccinated, they'd lose their jobs.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

That's nothing special.

I had to have several vaccinations, and prove certain wellness before I could walk into my EMT Training.

If your a health care worker, you can sort of expect to be asked to be vaccinated.

Although I don't agree with it. I had to get them.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Damn NWO, at it again. I hope the Ukraine black lung isn't what we can expect this winter. I have a feeling the NWO released that deadly strain to see what it would do, before testing it on the real target.

Man, the individuals perpetrating this stuff need to be held accountable.

I hope this lady goes viral before they incriminate her on false charges. and doesn't disappear like the other whistle-blower Joseph Moshe! He's the one who blew the top off Baxter perpetrating the infection last year and no one has been held accountable, they said he threatened the white house! BS! And then we never heard about him again. Sad.

I'm wearing one of those Chinese SARS masks this winter. They'll call me wacko jacko.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Random story of some women who doesn't understand vaccines making a random claim about being hunted by the government for exposing information that's readily available to anyone...? And nobody is asking any questions about the legitimacy of her story...?

Awesome.

What did she expose / save us from...? I'm completely clueless here.

[edit on 9-8-2010 by Whyhi]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join