It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eminems All Seeing Eye (you've all seen it)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Well at least anyone who's looked at the back of the cover.

I tried to search this site to see if anyone else has eyes good enough to find this stuff, and apparently a couple of you thought it was fishy, but you couldn't get your head around it.

here i am to help, i hope someone appreciates this, just a bit.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Someone already made a thread on this a few days ago. But yeah, I never even noticed that until the person brought it up.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
So the first picture is what's on the back? Please clarify for me because there's three pictures up there, and I've never seen the album. I think you are saying the first picture is what's on the album, the second is an example from the dollar, and that the third picture is superimposed. Or is the third one actually what's on the back of the album? Or all three?

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Technically I have two drafting lights in this room that look exactly like that picture. As Frued famously said, though out of context here, "Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar."

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonsmusic
So the first picture is what's on the back? Please clarify for me because there's three pictures up there, and I've never seen the album. I think you are saying the first picture is what's on the album, the second is an example from the dollar, and that the third picture is superimposed. Or is the third one actually what's on the back of the album? Or all three?

Yea, what he said..

I gotta log off. This is just too much for today.

In fact present me with just about any album cover and I will tie it to the
Masons or The Illuminati.

[edit on 8-8-2010 by keepureye2thesky]

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   
you guys are controlled so easily...

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   
hey man I have been chasing the eye for awhile now. It really hits home for me when the rappers start singin and putting this stuff up.
I like rap and hiphop, but you want some other stuff, its all tied together.

Check this, i didnt notice for awhile, Listen to Belly's song "Hot Girl" lyrics

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by SwissPort905v2

I have yet to see a single post by you that does not contain some obvious assertion of your perceived superiority over other posters. Are you capable of posting without it?

You post crap that %3 of this forum finds interesting, then bring your 15 year old ass back for the sole purpose of insulting whoever dares to try to decipher your drivel.

I'd call troll, but I don't think you have the capacity to (intentionally) troll. Just wanted you to know before this post is deleted.

As for your OP, thank you oh great master of the arcane truths. No one knew there was an eye on a dollar, so thanks for that. And we totally would have missed that imagery on a cd cover no one cares about. An image that only resembles the pyramid because of the MSpaint lines added.

You need to realize most of the people here have been researching these things for longer than you have been alive.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
If we're looking for triangles and eyes I see a better one here.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4a07a89884a8.jpg[/atsimg]

I'll see you on the dark side of the moon.

new topics

top topics

join