It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012, Ascension, and Satinism?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
What is the connection? If were all connected and Non dual Beings, what is it that the illuminati so called worship? what is the negative energy empowering them?

are there any connections to the divine being and oneness with satanism and negative forces?

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
This question is subjective at best. All depends on what you believe. Oh and im sure you mean Satanism and not sheets of satin correct?

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Yes sorry I didnt realize my mistake initially. I believe in oneness and sacred geometry. But I dont see the connection with satanism.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
sorry.... i shouldn't be a grammar (spelling?) nazi, that is so unlike me. anyway well i take it you aren't a christian then or believe in the bible. because most of what is going on in the world makes sense to people like that. may i ask what you believe? i could see this going way off topic so forgive me if i did just that.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
In my opinion, we exist in a "duality" of sorts because of the Free-Choice that we have.

The two options are:

A)Service to self
-selfishness
-greed
-ego
-ME! ME! ME!
-WANT WANT WANT!

OR......

B)Service to others
-Kindness
-GIVING
-Worrying about others BEFORE yourself
-ECT

I would say if the ILLUMINATI worship anything..... It's Greed. Distortion of Truth, Power/Control.......since IMHO that's how they've come to form the "world" around us.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Do you believe in the theory the "hidden hand" presented?

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by zakd619

ok I had to google "hidden hand" because it didn't sound familiar. what is this theory that "hidden hand" presented....

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
We perceive a Duality because that is part of the mechanics of this Experience on Earth. Beyond the supporting "realms" for this world Duality does not exist.. at what we can call a Soul Level of Awareness.

There is no Negative Energy driving the greed.. the energy is a by-product of their choices. Ultimately they are no better off that you and I because like us they too must die someday, and they cannot take one single penny with them.. so the whole Scenario has no real importance outside of Here.

You can play the game, or you can perceive clearly and act accordingly.

On being in service to humanity... yes it is a wonderful thing to be so considerate, yet at the same time be must also have boundaries to what we will accept from others. Unfortunately the old saying .. Don't throw pearls before swine.. is as applicable today as ever it was.

And so discernment is an important aspect of being in service. One helps where on can, not where one wants to. In order to be in a position to help anyone beyond the material needs and desires, requires one to be a little 'self-ish' in order to put the time and effort in to Awakening to Clarity so that choices and actions of assistance are done only when it is required of you and not at the whim of all seeking something FROM you.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by zakd619

what you are calling satan is the energy behind states of being such as fear, control, manipulation, corruption, lack, jealousy, insecurity, etc.. etc.. these states of being can only exist, and have power, when one is unaware of the power that he or she has. and unaware that we all are creating our lives via our emotions, thoughts, words, actions, etc... when we are unaware (and unconscious) this energy just flows through us unquestioned and unimpeded like a storm rages through a valley.

2012 is about awakening. awakening to our potential as the masters of our lives. to the power that each and every single one of us is. understanding and realizing that we are the conscious co-creators of our world.

as more and more people awaken to this, they will stop allowing these emotions to have control over their lives. eventually, the fear, control, etc.. (satan) that has had such a collective (and individual) grip on this planet will lose its power and collapse. and will be replace with ways of being that are filled with love and unity and much more powerful.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
The hidden hand message as in the person who came on this forum and said he was connected to.

The harvest and how the negative energy is trying to win over the awakening? it there really a battle or is it just enslavement from leaders of the world?

Dialogue with the hidden hand

[edit on 8-8-2010 by zakd619]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by zakd619

I've only been on this forum for almost 2 months, and only lurked a little before then so I'm not aware of that poster's thread. I believe there is a battle, but I call the sides Good and Evil. I can't really speculate further, without knowing all the details of said, Hidden Hand.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Link above your post.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by zakd619

thanks for that zak, sorry posted before your edit. Well with all things that "man" tells me. I take it with a grain of salt. I'm not ready to sell everything I own and head for the hills, just yet. I think much of the dialogue there may have some truth in it, but even HH may only know a little bit of the whole picture.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Satinism sounds like it would be the most silky and comfortable religious practice ever.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Satan doesn't exist, so no.

Satin, on the other hand, is pretty great. Therefore, yes.

Absolutely.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Whine Flu

Satinism, yes! haha i LOLd at that. pure awesomeness

new topics

top topics

join