It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What can humans do to appear more Alien friendly?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
When I watch movies about aliens I sometimes get embarrassed thinking that real aliens might see them someday.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Besides that if these aliens are so smart, when they abduct someone thay are committing several crimes.

Kidnapping, false imprisonment, sodomy, aggravated sodomy, providing non proscribed drugs to people, sexual assault, illegal surgery, just to list a few.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrAndy
When I watch movies about aliens I sometimes get embarrassed thinking that real aliens might see them someday.

Here is a crazy thought that many who seen AVATAR missed. What if the humans were representing the ANNUNAKI and the NAVI represented HUMANITY.... DEEP
( anybody think like this) lol

[edit on 8/8/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by packinupngoin

So what can we do to seem more Alien friendly...besides the various geoglyphs that someone else already thought to do.

I know. And this is going to seem really outrageous to some, but.......

How about not killing every other living thing we come in contact with, including each other?

Ya think?

If I were an alien I wouldnt stop here no matter what geoglyphs and signals we sent out regardless how "friendly" they were designed to look.

If I were an alien, I would suspect that it was just a lure to get me down here so I could become another stuffed head on humanities wall.

Just a suggestion.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Ahmose

Not necessarily new just a realist. I mean i'm not 13 years old anymore.
There has to be actual proof.

Okay I just think if humans were visiting another planet there would be archaelogical digs, rock samplings, and the whole gambit. But when suppos-ed aliens visits they just hover about????
Does that sound realistic to anyone?

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 04:55 AM
link   
I'll answer your question OP and IMO its quite simple:

If you were to believe in the old "Ancient Aliens" theory - Back then, Aliens were looked at as gods and probably even worshiped depending on culture.

Lets fast forward to today:

If you were to believe in many of the reports - Our military among other military's from around the world have opened fire on these "UFOs" trying to bring them down out of the sky so that we can gather up their technologies to reverse engineer.

So maybe mankind of today is much too violent and hostile for them to make any appearances.

Back in the Ancient days, if a UFO landed, they'd be welcomed- However, today, if a UFO was to land in the wrong area, they'd probably be met with deadly force and taken hostage and interrogated.

Its really a tale of eras. Maybe we are in the wrong era for UFOs to land and mingle with us. Maybe we'll be a lot more receptive of them decades from now, who knows.....but as of right now, mankind is way too warlike and probably looked at as a war race in general and Aliens probably see us as hostile.

In short: World peace. Accomplish that and maybe the Aliens show their faces again.

These are just my opinions.

[edit on 9-8-2010 by CheapShotArtist]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by packinupngoin

Nothing.

Humans are too horrible.

They have given up.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknows

See, I dont agree with comments like these. I feel like a lot of people out there are selling us human beings short. I think its time that we at least got some kind of credit.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Stop making movies where the Alien is always the Ugly bad guy. The aliens have probably seen Men in Black, District 9 and Independence Day and feel they re getting typecast as a baddie.

We need to make movies where the Alien invasion has a happy ending where we all learn to love one another, probably wouldnt do very well at the box office though, unless it was in 3D

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by CheapShotArtist

If aliens were looking at us - what they would see is:

Firstly, someone in a cave killing someone else - who was trying to get into his cave.

Secondly, people killing each other.

Thirdly, people killing each other.

Fourthly, people killing each other.

Fifthly, people killing each other.

Need I go on?

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknows
reply to post by CheapShotArtist

If aliens were looking at us - what they would see is:

Firstly, someone in a cave killing someone else - who was trying to get into his cave.

Speak for yourself

Besides, we have no idea how they look at us. Its all assumption and speculation based around zero facts.

So if you have facts to back up these statements, then by all means, share them

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknows

Cat,
Your reply is somewhat focused on one theme or idea.

Could you please expand upon your ideas contained therein in more detail.

You are the cat who knows so I am expecting a mind expanding response.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Well, wow, here is my mindblowing response.

Maybe, because humans have always been focussed on killing humans - their own species - forever, aliens might think uh oh, these people shoot first - avoid them.

Give me one good reason that aliens would come here.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
We are a food source to them, as in cows feed us.

They need to harvest a billion or two hippocampus in order to complete a recipe for a cure for some disease on their planet.

We could be domesticated and returned to their world as a family pet.

That is three reasons.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Racism is a plague on all Humans.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by packinupngoin
I don't believe we are being visited by Aliens. Maybe in the far past but not now.
However I sometimes wonder what if. What if some of these UFO sightings are the real deal?
If so why do the Aliens in the UFO never actually make contact or actually land their ship?
Are they distrustful of Humans?
I would think that if we were being visited at all, that one group of Aliens would at least wish to explore the wonders of Earth.
Why not land near the Pyramids and explore them as true scientists would?

I guess this is the main reason why I am skeptical not of UFOs themselves but of Alien visitors. Sure we have unindentified objects flying around but are they of Alien origin?
So what can we do to seem more Alien friendly...besides the various geoglyphs that someone else already thought to do.

[edit on 8-8-2010 by packinupngoin]

Hide our guns behind our backs and show nice big smiles.

This is how we “appear” to be friendly.

Then when they land we shoot them and take their technology.

This is based on your question as how to appear friendly which to me implies a fake show of friendliness to potential alien visitors.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaosinEngaged
reply to post by tristar

My reply wasn't directed towards yourself at all.

My humble apologies to you sir/madam.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by packinupngoin

What can humans do to appear more Alien friendly?

Well for one we could start by not killing each other.

The Aliens have visited according to history. Look at all of the astronomical knowledge the ancients such as the Maya and others have learned from the "Star People".

I think that the complex crop circles are signs that they are here as well .
They are too complex for many to comprehend, such as mandelbrot equations and such AND to construct manually using two by fours overnight.

I have been following the Ancient Aliens program on the History Channel and there is a tribe in Africa called the Dogon.

They have a little model of the planetary system in which their extraterrestrial contacts originate from. The model which turns out to have been the Sirius star cluster had an additional star that wasn't discovered until just recently as a direct result of our own advancements in Astro Physics and radio telescopic science.

How did these people, thousands of years ago, without even the aid of primitive telescopes know this even before our own scientists did ?

I know that they have been here. The Native Americans describe similar encounters in their legends. Of their people mating with the star men.

Long story short, they have been here and are here....
It is just that the powers that be who are using their technology for military purposes to keep the masses under control, want all of this to remain a secret.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Which ets, the ones working for nwo with the shadow government?

The benevolents? No wars. Redistribute all goods to everyone on earth and stop being bought off with lies and trinkets. Take resonsiblity for the way the world is and letting it slide, and care, really feel for one another. The starving children of the world matter more than a new car, or a huge house, or entertainment systems. And stop thinking you can force people. People don't have to be forced to work as a slave for a corporation to live in a home. Or plant a garden. No one owns them and can deprive them of their natural inherant rights to the land and resources, on the planet they are born.

Give and share and help.

LOVE.

Thats the only way. There is no other way.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Don't you hate it when you get some "no good" replies to something you've posted? I don't have time to read through all the pages of replies, so hopefully I'm not repeating what someone else already said.

Now first thing first, humans are individuals because obviously we don't all agree on each others values and etc. for cultural reasons or etc. So with that being said, humans at this point need to make an individual impression on aliens not as humans as a whole because humans themselves can't entirely get along with one another. With that being said, you can as a group or individually create a positive attraction or "friendliness" towards aliens. Most people want to attract friendly aliens obviously but you can't deny that there are aggressive ones as well, however it is still possible to befriend even some aggressive aliens.

So, with that all said, there isn't exactly a way of "appearing" more friendly to aliens, because it's all basically "to each their own" type of scenario for both the humans and the aliens. But when you get into the studies of stories you may have read about encounters and abductions, different aliens tend to have different reasons for visiting their chosen.

Anyway, to make this shorter (I tend to make posts very long). Here's a summary of what I found that some aliens prefer.

1. Sanitary conditions/disinfected home: Many aliens that abduct prefer sanitized conditions for their medical procedures, so to make a long story short people with very clean homes are more prone to alien visits because they're less likely to obtain germs from interaction. This in turn creates an "alien-friendly" environment. They're more comfortable to enter your home with it very clean and sanitary.

2. Open mindedness: You must realize that aliens are different and be open minded to their ways. You must also realize that they exist, AND you must be open to interacting with them in person. This in turn creates a sort of "open channel" and thus more prominence or friendliness towards wanting to interact. The aliens that do or would visit us are much more advanced in every way compared to humans that includes "psychically" and they can sense open mindedness verses closed mindedness. So basically being open towards them is being friendly towards them.

Basically those are the main things to consider.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join