It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poland now on board with the NWO

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I almost let this slip my mind, but I had to keep up on the issue because I felt it was important.

After the NWO assassinated Poland President Lech Kaczynski as well as several members of his cabinet for wanting to devalue his country's currency and not adopting the Euro, the only choice I saw left for the country was for the people to elect Lech's twin brother, who was the interim president after the assassination, and also a nationalist and anti-EU.

The votes were cast last month and the new president is not Lech's brother, who is also anti-NWO, but is instead Bronislaw Komorowski. Interestingly enough, it seemed to have been by concession.

Komorowski pledges to adopt the Euro within 5 years and give Poland's sovereignty to the EU.

Another one bites the dust. Just thought I'd share.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Jeez , wtf ? Get Your facts straight , nobody was assassinated , the crash was an accident , only in the deluded mind of his brother , and his supporting party is this an assassination . Lech Kaczynski was a BAD president , all he did was hold this country back vetoing almost every decision that the government wanted to push just because his brothers party was in oposition . He had NO chance in winning the next election that was coming , neither had his brother . Actually the only reason his brother got so many votes was because of the plane crash , as this was his main line of BS that he spun his campaign around .

Not only that but there is a very very big chance that the main fault why they crashed was because of the president .

The plane departed late for the celebrations in Smoleńsk , which was a big issue as those were pretty important celebrations for the image of Lech Kaczynski , he did not want to get there late so he probably ordered the pilot to land even thou there was a big fog around the airport because the closest airport in Minsk would be about 2h hours by car from the celebration location . He pulled a stunt like that once before , ordering the pilot to land in Tbilisi even thou there were bad conditions (dont remember if they were atmospheric or the situation on ground was bad) , but at that time the pilot refused , after which the president told the pilot , and I quote "I will destroy you" .

Jaroslaw Kaczynski had his chance at running the country when his party got elected to government and he became prime minister , and how did it end? Well not so good , his government fell apart only after 2 years in office . All he did was promote anger and conflicts between people . Read those words carefully now , all he and his party want is POWER , nothing else . And he will use all means at his disposal to get it , with lies and promoting national conflicts at every turn.

IF his party would have lasted until the end of his cadence this country would have been in a much much worse state than it is now.

I know this man personally and believe me if I tell You , he is one of the most deceitful (?) man that I know . And his party is a bunch of fanatics .

[edit on 8-8-2010 by Thill]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thill
Jeez , wtf ? Get Your facts straight , nobody was assassinated , the crash was an accident , only in the deluded mind of his brother , and his supporting party is this an assassination .

Wow, you're just plain ridiculous.

But I'm sure you know what's really going on . . .

[edit on 8-8-2010 by alaskan]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by alaskan

ROFL if you are showing me those videos as proof of an assasination then I rest my case . I will not argue with somebody that has no clue what is happening in my country and shows me videos that are beyond ridiculous .

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   

reply to post by alaskan

ROFL if you are showing me those videos as proof of an assasination then I rest my case . I will not argue with somebody that has no clue what is happening in my country and shows me videos that are beyond ridiculous .

If I said that about my country, America, I'd be laughed at. Don't forget the power of propaganda.

There is a lot of info out there... But as they say, follow the money, so in short: Your country will be part of the EU very soon, which is integral to the formation of the NWO in its entirety. Your taxes will soon be funding the globalist agenda, if not already.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Oh and btw , the maker of the first video is Vladimir Ivanov and he is very much alive and well , and not stabbed like some sensationalist BS is claiming .

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
this is just so sad
another nation falls into
the NWO net

and it was an assassination.

Planes can land in fog
however, they have to rely
totally on instruments to
do so. ATC gives them new
settings for above sea level
and it is 200 ft. higher than it
actually is. The plane crashes
short of runway which is what
happened here. Guys in black
just around to finish the job
on the ground so there are
no witnesses of the instrument
changes. Bodies and wreckage
go to Moscow for cover-up.
Open and shut case.

[edit on 8-8-2010 by boondock-saint]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by againuntodust

reply to post by alaskan

If I said that about my country, America, I'd be laughed at. Don't forget the power of propaganda.

There is a lot of info out there... But as they say, follow the money, so in short: Your country will be part of the EU very soon, which is integral to the formation of the NWO in its entirety. Your taxes will soon be funding the globalist agenda, if not already.

Like I said I would not argue with You if I did not know Jaroslaw Kaczynski personally , and yes I have access to the parliament . And no I am not a politician.

I am not claiming that the EU is not NWO and that Poland joining the EU will help out in NWO creation , but You have to understand that this accident did not change a thing . Lech Kaczynski had NO and I repeat NO chance in winning the coming election , he will probably be remembered as the worst President in history . Besides him the only other important figure on board (besides the generals but lets be honest the military has procedures intact for such cases so nothing really happened ) was the head of our national bank . Besides that nothing changed for Poland and its course . You have to understand that part so let me repeat , nothing changed for Poland after the crash , the elections would still be won by Komorowski (not saying he is an ideal President but much better than Lech) , the government is still operating as if nothing happened , and to be frank the whole country (besides a few hardcore fanatics) runs as it did before .

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

I have a great idea ,next time before you spin BS why dont you grab the transcript from the black boxes and check what was said on it .

Why does the Pilot say " If I do not land he will kill me"
and another great quote "Look how the Aces land" (Aces as in the best pilots , kind of hard to translate to English)
Also what was the head of Polish Air force doing in the Pilots cabin at the time of landing approach ?

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Thill

Your dead president was the barrier between your nation and the NWO, and because of that he was a great man in my opinion, regardless of whether or not he blocked 'government' from doing whatever it pleased. Now he's dead. Now your country is aligned with the EU's aims. We agree on this, and I wish ya the best. I'm a large part Polish by the way, my grandma used to threaten me with a "swat on the doopa" when I was misbehaving.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   

reply to post by Thill

Your dead president was the barrier between your nation and the NWO, and because of that he was a great man in my opinion, regardless of whether or not he blocked 'government' from doing whatever it pleased. Now he's dead. Now your country is aligned with the EU's aims. We agree on this, and I wish ya the best. I'm a large part Polish by the way, my grandma used to threaten me with a "swat on the doopa" when I was misbehaving.

Ok let me try and write this again . Maybe Lech Kaczynski was (in your opinion) the blocker for NWO , but his death did not change a thing . Understand this please , if you do not live in this country You have NO idea what is going on here . He would stand NO chance at the coming election that were supposed to be this year anyway. The winner would have been Komorowski anyway .

Edit : His death actually helped out the opposition where his brother is. Everybody was devastated at what happened , but the ruling party even more so because it helped the opposition in gaining votes on the basis of a national tragedy that was tied to the oppositions leader .

I know the politics of my country very well , I know what is happening behind the scenes of the public eye , so please do not argue facts with me .

The ruling party would love nothing more then a normal election where President Lech Kaczynski would be alive because that would destroy the opposition , because he was the candidate for President not his brother , and he would have lost big time

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by alaskan

Jeez , wtf ? Get Your facts straight , nobody was assassinated , the crash was an accident , only in the deluded mind of his brother , and his supporting party is this an assassination .

Wow, you're just plain ridiculous.

But I'm sure you know what's really going on . . .

[edit on 8-8-2010 by alaskan]

Oh btw just to show your BS , here is Your creator of the first video and what HE has to say about your "proof" video.

Link to original article

www.fakt.pl...

Translation

He reached the place a moment after the presidential Tupolev crashed into the ground. In his own eyes he saw flames gushing from the wreck, terrified onlookers rozganiających militiamen, he heard sirens and the fire brigade rushing sounds like gunshots.

Vladimir Ivanov (27 l.), a mechanic from Smolensk all recorded phone and posted on the Internet. Do not expect that his film will trigger such a sensation. And much speculation. Today we present his account of what really has happened around the presidential airplane wreckage shortly after the tragedy.

For Vladimir Ivanov, author of the film, which is one of the first appeared at the crash site, they reached the Russian journalists. Film, on the basis of which the Polish investigators tried to figure out what has happened after this moment, when the machinery of the 96 people on board, including the Presidential Polish couple fell to the ground. Around Russian recordings accumulated a lot of speculation. How did hear the roar wystrzeliwanej ammunition? Did you hear the recording, like someone shouting in Polish? Do you even for a split second could be seen on the movie man? Vladimir Ivanov explains everything now.

I saw this tragedy up close It was Saturday 10 April. Just working in his garage. It is no more than about 200 meters from a military airport "Siewiernyj. I was engrossed in work, when my attention turned to the approaching roar of landing aircraft. I raised my head. Suddenly, no more like 65 meters from my shop, I saw a flash of breaking and trees as matches. I immediately ran in that direction.

Nobody called for assistance At the crash site could get anyone, I was one of the first. I grabbed the cell phone and decided to record what I had before my eyes ... I tried to approach as close to the wreck, I almost succeeded. But I felt a fuel smell in the air and I realized that in a moment everything can explode.

I was surprised that the burning wreckage, scattered among things, broken trees can not see at all the people. Even thought it crashed machine or military transport, and not the passenger. No bodies, no wounded, and we do not hear anyone calling assistance. I was close enough and believe me that if I heard a cry for help, I would not hesitate for a second.

I heard the explosions of ammunition From the airport immediately began podbiegać militiamen. They could not prevail over all. I only heard their cries in Russian. Nobody said a word in Polish, after all I recognized. Certainly no one spoke, nor did he shouted in Polish.

At the crash site there was a terrible chaos, a sudden roar pierced the silence. It was louder than the shot with a pistol, I'm sure. I once lived near the training ground and I know the sound of gunfire, so there could be no question of any mistake. Now, when I think about it, I am sure it must have the ammunition of the weapons that belonged to the presidential protection. Exploded in the fire and hence the noise.

The militiamen ran and chased onlookers When I arrived at the crash site of militia, tried to drive the gathering of onlookers and forbade touching any of the things from the wrecked plane. It was evident, however, that officers shall not prevail over the situation. They were nervous and did not know what to do. I saw an older man who was walking the forest path. You can go see him on film, who dialed the cell. Suddenly, the policeman ran up to him and shouted: - Go away old man!

Then turned the lens on your camera toward the ground, I did not want to burn the policeman's face. Therefore, only heard his voice. Do not realized that the video recording. He looked panicked and terrified. He said to me a word, just ran toward the plane.

Relation was manipulative Vladimir Ivanov may be one of the most important witness to what has happened immediately after the disaster. The film, which was released on the Internet has raised a great sensation. Is it the roar of shots Russians dobijających Poles? Did you hear the recording, like someone shouting in Polish? Inquired internet. - I am shocked, as everything has been manipulated. I was there and I have not heard anything like "Do not kill us." I hope that now, glibly telling the truth suppression of all these rumors - ends Vladimir Ivanov.

Edit : The translation is not perfect as it was not done by me(I think some bot translated that) , because I wont be bothered to translate the whole thing . But it should suffice to clear out the BS that movie is claiming. If somebody wants something translated better , let me know which part and I will help out .

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Thill

Sounds like old Vlad was forced to redact his video to me.

Killing him would only make his video more credible. Him denouncing it, in exchange for his life, would be the better alternative.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   

reply to post by Thill

Sounds like old Vlad was forced to redact his video to me.

Killing him would only make his video more credible. Him denouncing it, in exchange for his life, would be the better alternative.

So umm first he gets assassinated and now he magically reappears to retract his statement ? What about the stabbing that supposedly killed him and happened in Minsk I believe?

Like You said sensationalist propaganda can be bad , but it can be bad both ways , so remember that.

Edit : Besides , what statement
all he did was film it on his phone and post it on the net . He never made a statement . This IS his statement . The supposed text were added to the video , it was not done by him , it was done by some crackpot that wanted to push the assassination BS.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Thill

I said redact his video, not retract his statement.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   

reply to post by Thill

I said redact his video, not retract his statement.

Yes my bad , I somehow read it totally different . Must be the fact that it is 4:45 am here and I am pretty tired , so I apologize for my miss reading of Your post . Now it is time for some sleep , so if You would like to debate this matter further with some more proof of the assassination I will gladly see what You have to offer and try and straight things out tomorrow .

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I don't know enough about the story other than some headlines here and there to comment.

But to say that anyone from outside Poland shouldn't comment is a terrible thing to say.

I hope you never try to comment on ANY stories here that don't deal with Poland, because that would be hypocritical. I'm sure you have no thoughts on American issues, huh? Since apparently you don't live here.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   

I almost let this slip my mind, but I had to keep up on the issue because I felt it was important.

After the NWO assassinated Poland President Lech Kaczynski as well as several members of his cabinet for wanting to devalue his country's currency and not adopting the Euro, the only choice I saw left for the country was for the people to elect Lech's twin brother, who was the interim president after the assassination, and also a nationalist and anti-EU.

The votes were cast last month and the new president is not Lech's brother, who is also anti-NWO, but is instead Bronislaw Komorowski. Interestingly enough, it seemed to have been by concession.

Komorowski pledges to adopt the Euro within 5 years and give Poland's sovereignty to the EU.

Another one bites the dust. Just thought I'd share.

I think you are absolutely right. The whole crew, who would never normally be on the same plane together, were killed.

The news articles suggest that the people did not elect this new president. No suprise here. Too coincidental to be a coincidence. NWO false flags and inside jobs are just too translucent anymore. The more they do, the tackier it gets.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Oh and btw , the maker of the first video is Vladimir Ivanov and he is very much alive and well , and not stabbed like some sensationalist BS is claiming .

Really? Because everywhere I look it says the author was Andrij Mendierej. I can't find a "Vladimir Ivanov" in relation to the crash anywhere . . .

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   
I think those of you saying this was just a plane accident are bunch of idiots!!!

My parents are of polish origin and I hear the polish radio stations all day long talking about how russia doesnt want to give back the black boxes from the plane crash.

This whole thing is shrouded in the utmost of Conspiracy and mystery factors.

Even these videos posted are showing things going on beyond what is known to the publc.

Wake the F*** Up you dam sleepwalkers!!!!!!!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join