It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First video of Ufo Hoax?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Hey folks! Some more interesting footage from South America. The thing that caught my eye about it , is it is in "Blue" posted today and the name of the poster is "Lied2bad"

So big deal right? Im just wondering if this might be tip of the "Hoax" we were waiting for today? Even if it isnt, the footage is certainly compelling.

It also claims to be before the latest China incident.

What do you think?

in case link doesnt work:

South America sighting

[edit on 8-8-2010 by yigsstarhouse]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by yigsstarhouse

you could be right, it looks very suspicious, the name of the poster also makes it very suspicious, it looks like the colour balance has been changed to make the objects look blue but its turned everything blue, the objects also look cgi to me.

edit to add) i even think that could possibly be a video of a flock of birds thats been altered a lot to make it look different !!!
but thats just a theory!.

thanks

rich

[edit on 8-8-2010 by RICH-ENGLAND]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
lol, who tints the whole video blue?
doh!
pretty lame.

he's got some other decent videos though.

[edit on 8-8-2010 by Ahmose]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Not quite sure what the other video you referenced it to.
Could you please add the other video.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Nah, he can't find job in Hollywood with such poor special effect skills..

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Just for the record I want to make sure everyone knows I am only pointing this video out for the supposed Ufo Hoax ,that we were alerted to happen today at sometime. Like I said above, it was the "Blue, the name, and the fact it was posted today that really caught my attention.

keepureye2thesky? I think they were referring to the last sighting there that was pretty much thought to be a helicopter and also a rocket launch etc....

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
[edit on 8-8-2010 by discobiskit]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Other than the fact that it was mentioned and that this guy tinted his video (which screams hoax to me) What is it about this particular piece that makes people claim it is false?

I don't say that as an attempt to stand for the poster but rather to get an idea of what you guys were looking at in this particular case.

The very fact that the color was changed in such a way almost immediately negates its credibility in my mind but at the same time Id like to learn more about it.

It doesn't look like birds to me...is it CGI? Could be. Let me know what you folks think.

[edit on 8-8-2010 by noisemedia]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
This is definetely a hoax. Someone has simply taken one of the usual "UFO" videos from Santiago in Chile which come along as clockwork in December every year, when the School of Aviation Fach practices/performs the graduation ceremony of officers with Pillan 14 aircrafts.

Read more about these yearly "UFO" sigthings and the graduation ceremony here:
forgetomori.com...

The video in the OP has simply stolen footage from this Chile "UFO" video (from around 1:45) and manipulated the colors.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggystar60

Excellent point. I thought it seemed familiar. thanks.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggystar60
This is definetely a hoax. Someone has simply taken one of the usual "UFO" videos from Santiago in Chile which come along as clockwork in December every year, when the School of Aviation Fach practices/performs the graduation ceremony of officers with Pillan 14 aircrafts.

Read more about these yearly "UFO" sigthings and the graduation ceremony here:
forgetomori.com...

The video in the OP has simply stolen footage from this Chile "UFO" video (from around 1:45) and manipulated the colors.

Oh right this video.. Hahahahaaa..
Please see my signature. My prediction is right coming up soon.
I will be one of the select few with an accurate prediction.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Chaff and flares released by three seperate aircraft in a military excercise.

Nothing to see here. Move on.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by yigsstarhouse

While that video could be compelling (if you had a really imaginative brain), I really think no matter where the UFO is, there would be lots of videos from all different perspectives.
If the ufos in that video were hovering over some long abandoned place, deserted...there would still be hundreds of other videos of the same object.
Like the northen lights incident. Hundreds of people recorded the phenomenom. Some people spoke on the video, others didn't.
Here we have 2 videos...I'm not convinced.
Futhermore well I'll leave that for another topic.

new topics

top topics

join