It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humanity is on the Verge of Destruction

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Greetings Brothers and Sisters of ATS,

Over the past month thier has been a significant increase in military actions, by the U.s,Israel,Iran, North and South Korea, Whats next

This cannot all be a coincidence, I have read about predictions for world war 3 and to me this is all a sign of it materializing.

I fear that it is only a Matter of time Before it starts. I am just waiting for the news of an attack and that will be it.

Does anyone else think that these predictions of ww3 are starting to materialize. Frequent members of ATS just look at all the News stories over the last month and tell me i am wrong.

Kind Regards
True-seer

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by True-seer

I believe you are right, we have talked about this at length today and i Agree 100% with my Brother. I dont know if this much activity is normal. But to me its leading up to something Big.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
True-seer, humanity is on verge of self-destruction since 1950s. And it is constantly on verge of destruction due to some cataclysmic natural event.
So i disagree that now it is something specific.
Look at Cuban missile crisis. Closest we came to abyss ,ever. It is peanuts now.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

Yeh i suppose your right.

Its just with us closing to 2012 and i'm linking things up lol. Dont mind me

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   

I fear that it is only a Matter of time Before it starts. I am just waiting for the news of an attack and that will be it.

Its what the news are designed for. To make you feel that way. So you will watch more.

Turn your attention away from television, thats my honest advice. Its a mind killer.

[edit on 8-8-2010 by Copernicus]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

Yes but the news companys dont start the wars or conflicts.

Do they?

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Only propaganda wars.

Your signature is worth remembering: "I am Aware,But I am Not Scared".

[edit on 8-8-2010 by Copernicus]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I agree, with all the 2012 predictions its more than a little odd the way things in the world are going just 2 years away. I dont know whats going to happen, but it feels like things are changing at a faster pace than ever, not for the better. Maybe 2012 will be the climax of it all, for better or worse. Does anyone else feel this?

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   

I have dreams/visions of world war three for the past 3 years and it's not going to happen. Because it doens't have to. We create what we perceive, once you learn this and it's just as simple as me saying it, you'll understand you do not need to fear what you do not know or what will become of you.

If enough people create enough fear level's just imgaine what effect that will have on a global scale for perceiving an event that hasn't taken place and placing negativity vibration's into that illusion of a ww3 and your just asking for it to happen.

All we have to do is switch-off from Main stream Media, think for yourselves. Concentrate on the now and not tomorrow. What happen's now matter most to all of us.

How we choose to live and the choice's we make on a daily basis. If you truely want a positive shift/future then why do you not start thinking and creating a positive event that hasn't taken place yet.

Place aside fear and transfer negative energy into positive energy. Take the bad idea and convert it into a positive solution and then thing's should work out for you.

For now that's as simple as I can put it.

L & L.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
If this is the verge, then I feel it is in major need of a trim

I say we trim down the banksters and politivillains!

But seriously, I agree with your premise. I think however that it's going to gradually ramp up until 2012. Not because i believe in prophecy but because i believe the elites will use prophecy and revelations as vehicles for their own nefarious purposes. If they haven't been able to orchestrate a global conflict by then expect to see a fake alien invasion instead, my money is on the olympic opening ceremony. In regard to the nuclear option I don't think that's on the table yet. Unless they are small scale nuclear explosions are too messy and world weather systems could mean fallout in the elites own back yard.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

That is great advice. I quit tv 15 months ago, I feel like I have gained IQ points by not watching. Now if im at someones house and their watching tv,it drives me crazy, I cant watch it anymore.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I don't pay attention to news, or 1/4 of the garbage posted on this site but I feel it. People are acting very strange. Almost every person on the planet. Everyone's been so much more aggressive lately and it's getting worse. I don't have to pay attention to the news to figure that out. All I have to do is leave my house or leave a comment on a website.

I'm almost positive it has something to do with solar activity. Just like birds and bees are effected by it, so are we, so is every living organism on the planet. It's foolish to think otherwise.

So I've heard from a lot of different sources that there will be events in November that will set WWIII in motion. I don't doubt it.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by havenvideo

Im interested in hearing what your
various sources are for events in
November to start off WW3.

I do feel we are heading towards
a major negative event, war or
a huge natural disaster!

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I believe the house of cards is ready to come down, an attack on Iran is imminent and the minute this happens and Americas eyes are focused elsewhere I believe North Korea will strike South Korea. The only way American will respond is with Nuclear weapons and at the same time I do not for a minute believe that Iran will go quietly, they will take Israel down with them, I am in no doubt Iran has the capabilities to launch a nuclear attack on Israel and then congratulations Zionists you have self fulfilled your own prophesy

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by On the level

I think your right on the money thier friend.

Most peopel deny to see it happening, I for one can see it clear as day but for some reason others say its nothing and not to worry. But its FReaking Staring at me lol.

What else am i supposed to do. Apart from say i told you so when it does.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
We should never try to prevent someone from their path. We can either be a participant or step out of the way and witness the unfolding events.

Focus instead on what lies beyond these events. Recreate mankind there in that moment. That is where we should focus, the future, that is what needs to manifest.

Otherwise we are victims of the now and the fear takes us on as it will most people when that time comes. Best to redefine the road to include success!

Then it will be Beam Me Up!

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
As of July 2010, the Doomsday Clock reads 11:54pm. Let me know when it hits 11:59pm. :p

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge
True-seer, humanity is on verge of self-destruction since 1950s. And it is constantly on verge of destruction due to some cataclysmic natural event.
So i disagree that now it is something specific.
Look at Cuban missile crisis. Closest we came to abyss ,ever. It is peanuts now.

Nope, ice age was worst. It was estimated that humans were down to about 50k at the worst of it.

But I do believe as you do it is peanuts now.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by On the level
I believe the house of cards is ready to come down, an attack on Iran is imminent and the minute this happens and Americas eyes are focused elsewhere I believe North Korea will strike South Korea. The only way American will respond is with Nuclear weapons and at the same time I do not for a minute believe that Iran will go quietly, they will take Israel down with them, I am in no doubt Iran has the capabilities to launch a nuclear attack on Israel and then congratulations Zionists you have self fulfilled your own prophesy

lol, Iran wont nuke Israel. Iran's missiles are no match for our and their missile defense systems. NK will attack the south after Iran is hit and China will take Taiwan. Russia will try for Israel and get a whooping.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I posted this in the other thread about Iran.

OK, I want everyone to take a step back from their opinions on the evil U.S. or Israel for a second. Lets look at what happened in 2008. U.S. and NATO had been doing a massive naval exercise in the Atlantic off the west coast of the U.S..

Then we get sketchy info that the huge Armada is heading for the Persian Gulf area. We didn't hear about it much because the Olympics were starting.

Then it happens. Russia sends its army south and what everyone thinks is a small regional conflict between Georgia and Russia is really a planned push to Israel and Iraq. Russian troops were moved from St.Petersburg to the area under the cover of a military exercise the same time the U.S. and NATO are holding their Naval exercise. One thing that was found in hindsight was that the Russian division left their base with every ounce of gear they had.

So we have Bush and Putin enjoying the opening Olympic games in China but little does Bush know, Putin is about to call his bluff. While the NATO Armada steams to the Persian Gulf for an attack on Iran, Putin invades south to show his dis-pleasure and his intentions to bring the fight to Israel and Iraq if we do attack Iran. Putin did not fully pull the trigger, he just wanted to make a point and after a bitter spat in the grandstands of the Chinese stadium Bush agreed to turn the Armada around. Bush and Putin then let their Intel people concocted the whole Georgia attacked Russian peacekeepers story.

The rest is history.

So what did we learn? If the U.S. and NATO attack Iran, Russia will side with Iran and confront the U.S. in a nightmare scenario. This is a lose lose situation for everyone, even the psychos in our governments.

So what will they try this time? Israel really, honestly don't want to live with the fear of a nuclear Iran and neither do its neighbors.

Israel will attack and they will go it alone. The U.S. may tell Israel we have your back but you can bet nothing good will come out of this U.S. Administration. Israel will strike Iran and whether its a radiation leak from a Iranian reactor or nuclear material stored in the wrong place at the wrong time, Russia will be drug into the fray.

Iran will launch a invasion of Israel through Turkey or northern Iraq with Turkeys blessing meeting up in Syria while the Russians take the same Route through Georgia into Turkey and join the invasion forces. Libya, Sudan and Ethiopia will join the fight either by land through Egypt witch isn't a great possibility but could happen, I think they will try to launch a sneak naval-Marine type assault to encircle Israel and take some pressure off the main invasion forces.

I think Obama will fold under so much pressure or just outright dis our long time partner in Israel. Obama will tell us that all of our troops in Iraq and Turkey will not be in danger of attack unless we get in the fight, this will not go over well in the U.S. and militia style attacks could break out all over the U.S. giving Obama the excuse to clamp down on us Americans. He will also watch as Israel is encircled and threatened for its very existence.

This one act whether you agree with anyone attacking Iran or not is that since Obama IE the U.S. military does not help Israel and prevent Israel from the awful threat of utter destruction leads to the worst option for them. The only option, The Samson option. Israel will be FORCED to nuke the hell out of the Invasion forces and their home support structure. Israel will unleash the beast.

They will wait until the invasion forces are near the borders of Israel in the mountains of Lebanon more specifically in the Bekaa Valley and strike hard decimating the invasion forces to the north, while Israel target Tehran, Damascus and many missile sites inside Russia.

Russia itself will lose 2/3rds of its standing army. Iran and the rest will be in utter ruins. Israel will survive the Russian onslaught of nuclear weapons thanks to the Arrow and other secret missile defense systems. The whole world will beg for peace when everyone fears a massive U.S. nuclear strike to finish off Russia and possibly add to the destruction. Remember, when the nukes start flying things happen very fast.

Instead of the U.S. striking while the Iron is hot, Obama will tell Israel enough is enough and he will stop the fighting now that Israel has the upper hand.

The world will praise Obama for keeping the U.S. out of this war and for stopping it. The absolute horror of the dead and destruction will lead all nations to give up their nukes to the new one world government headed by none other than Obama. The excuse to even keep some nukes around will be the threat from space, aliens or comets and asteroids.

This is the prophesied Gog-Magog war, this is not Armageddon. During Armageddon all nations come against Israel.

I know some people will say Sky, your nuts. I am not trying to offend anyone either, I have studied bible and other prophetic messages for along time. I also know a ton about the military of this world. Given the times and situation we live in and that the bible tells us that this war is coming we can not ignore it. We know the war has not happened yet because these nations are named in the good book and some have never attacked Israel and to point out Damascus, Syria has never been laid to ruin yet but is during this war with Israel it will be. This is all my educated best scenario.

I pray for peace but if war comes, I stand by our God of Israel and all who come against his land.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join