It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI hunts al Qaeda "dirty bomb" expert

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
FBI again hunts al Qaeda "dirty bomb" expert - first exposed by DEBKA

www.debka.com...

US federal agencies Saturday, Aug. 7, announced the hunt was on again for Adnan Al Shukrijumah, 35, who lived in the US for 15 years and may now be Al Qaeda's mew global operations chief.

debkafile's counter terror sources confirm the wanted man is indeed dangerous - but not because of his climb up the al Qaeda ladder but owing to the unique task first assigned him seven years ago to carry out a radiological bombing attack in America.

This task was first revealed by DEBKA-Net-Weekly 132, the Nov. 17, 2003, whose sources reported that already then, in October of that year, Shukriumah was the quarry of a secret manhunt in the US and Canada.

He was employed at the time as a nuclear engineering student at MacMaster University's nuclear 5-megawatt research reactor in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada before suddenly disappearing.

His absence was noted when a large quantity of radioactive material was missed from the university's reactor. It was suspected then that Osama bin Laden had entrusted the "student" with preparing a "dirty bomb" attack in a North American city.

Front page of Debka today, although this is a site with material that should be taken with more than a grain of salt, it does bring up some interesting questions regarding the whereabouts of this man.

www.fbi.gov...

www.rewardsforjustice.net...

So without me over analysing the material I would like to hear the thoughts of other ATS members. A nice piece of prep work for a false flag (always a popular one), or a genuine threat of a dirty bomb attack inside North America?

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
hmmm...

I wonder if they'll start by looking in Iran.

Boogieman 101

Lucky guess on my part /sarcasm

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by zroth

Well we did have the suggestion recently of Bin Laden and his family hiding out there so anything is possible.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
A few links to related threads.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Not sure how realistic it is for this guy to avoid detection, of both himself and highly radioactive material. He must have some pretty impressive portable storage facilities for the material too.

new topics

top topics

join