It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RT: "Whisleblowers expose rigged Bush elections"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
Yawwwwwnnnnnnnnn.

It's 2010.

All Algore had to do was win his homestate of Tennessee. The same state that he had represented as a Senator. That tells you something when your own people vote against you. Florida meant nothing. Tennessee decided that election.

[edit on 8-8-2010 by Carseller4]

Oh dear someone needs to do their homework. Just like 9/11 its easy for these type of statement to be written. to turn a blind eye and believe everything you hear officially is much easier than educating yourself. To think anything else is just crazy right? must be pretty cosey in that bubble of yours.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Hey, there are rumors going around that in Bush's book coming out this fall that he is endorsing the Democrat's and Obama's agenda over the last 4 years.

Seems he may even be doing some endorsements for several Democrats in the fall elections.

I believe the rumors maybe true, they are just following his agenda just to the nth degree.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Tyrannyispeace

Yeah and after Clintons 2 terms as president he could have traveled the world with anyone. Who did he choose? GEORGE BUSH SENIOR!!!!!
Anyone here still believe in the 2 party system?

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I'm glad this is getting more public exposure. Of course many of us had a sneaky suspicion on voting day, 2000 and went on to discover all we needed to know to confirm election fraud then AND in 2004. It's about time the public knew.

I remember being totally gobsmacked that this country of mine voted for such an incompetent and unintelligent man... :shk: When voter fraud was discovered, that explained it all.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   
good good , russia today is the best news channel in the world as it exposes the truth, unlike the american corportatist media ,which is full of propaganda BS

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by rick1

Yes, the two-party system is an illusion and a controlling tool with enough minor differences their platforms on economic and social issues to fool some masses.

However, it gets even more complicated than that in that there is a further, underlying two-faction system (twoat least two for the purposes of this point you made about Bush-41 and Clinton).

Bush-41, the Clintons, and now Obama more align with and/or are controlled by the CFR. Bush-43 more with PNAC/neocons/Zionists. That goes a long way in explaining current geopolitics too. CFR wants us out of the ME and more into Asia. The other wants us in the ME.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

Spoken like a true Progressive.I like the way you just posted what you wanted people to see instead of my whole post,does the name Sharrod (SP) come to mind?

I take it you did not read the last line of my post where I said Bush and Obama are one in the same.

The point was that Obama and his people knew what they were getting into and took it and instead of manning up and fixing this country and showing America they are better then the Bush administration they whine(like yourself) and blame Bush.How does that accomplish anything???

Go ahead,instead of answering the question be a good Progressive and ridicule me.

[edit on 9-8-2010 by Battleline]

[edit on 9-8-2010 by Battleline]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
You have "hit the nail on the head". Thank you.
He "invented" the internet. How laughable !!

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

You were "gobsmacked that this country of yours voted for such an incompetent and unintelligent man".I agree,I can't imagine what you must think of the voting system after putting Obama in office.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

Oh My God!

People in power described Truman an apotheosis of the establishment. People in power described Eisenhower as the end of the civilized world.

We have survived.

There has never been a more left-ward turn in the direction of this country since 2008.

Face facts: are you desirous of a leftward tilt, or not?

jw

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
@ Battleline, pilotdavems, jdub297

What do any of your comments have to do with this clear-cut case of voter fraud? This is election-results tampering - that should trump whatever political affiliation you have.

Instead all we get are "get over it", or "quit whining".

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

There is much calumny, but NO evidence of voter fraud!

Do you believe that a leftist government would allow such to go unpunished if there was a THREAD of evidence to support such speculation?

Weigel, Klein, Obama, Pelosi, Reid, Emanuel, and Axelrod would be all over this if there was any scent of truth.

This is an ancient myth.

Get over it; get a life.

JW

DENY IGNORANCE!

[Edit to add:

Get over it!

Quit whining!]

[edit on 9-8-2010 by jdub297]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
"You progressive liberals"...and.."You right wing Republicans"...blah blah blah.

It astonishes me, that, with an issue such as this, one that deserves outrage from the people of this country, some , many of you still want to make it about left/right?

They are laughing at you. That is just what they want you to do. As you have always done.

Ponderous.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by humbleseeker

You do understand that those were all lies about ACORN?
You should have all the facts Before you make foolish statements....
They've admitted the lies,because ACORN is gone....but the past is the past right....If you're a moral coward.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by jdub297
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

There is much calumny, but NO evidence of voter fraud!

Do you believe that a leftist government would allow such to go unpunished if there was a THREAD of evidence to support such speculation?

Weigel, Klein, Obama, Pelosi, Reid, Emanuel, and Axelrod would be all over this if there was any scent of truth.

This is an ancient myth.

Get over it; get a life.

JW

DENY IGNORANCE!

[Edit to add:

Get over it!

Quit whining!]

[edit on 9-8-2010 by jdub297]

Hey tempertantrum thrower -
Here's some education
get a life yourself. Sick to death of the Bratty Bunch - all electrostatic and no facts. Well, here's a video for you since I'm sure reading is just too tedious. It is very long, but it not only explains the FL voter fraud, it shows the guy who was commissioned to make the polls default, confessing! (third segment)
You get over it!
You quit whining!
www.republicmedia.tv...

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   
It is obvious in some ways, and this just topps it off. Something so big that people could never believe it.

It also ties in so many conspiracy theories of the past 10 years, well known ones such as 9/11, Iraq, Afganistan and the biggest of all and the precurser to all other theories.... the election. This goes back to before 2004, more likely 2000.

Let's look at some fact and theories so far.

The rigged election

The possibilty that 9/11 was staged ( a complete disgrace of true )

The complete Farce of the Iraq war

The lack of affirmative action in Afganistan ( compared to Iraq )

The conflict of interest between defence contrators, oil companies and politicians.

The amount of short stocks on the day before and morning of 9/11.

The complete lack of intelligence and aptitude of George.W.Bush.

In hignsight, it is amazing the massive scam, joke and lies that have past over 10 years. So big that no one could ever imagine it possible, but right in front of our faces, complete corruption!!

People always seem to overlook the companies and contractors making billions of $ from the recent wars. We look at the spend but not who receives the actual money or the share prices and dividends. Oil companies with interests in the areas afflicted by the wars.

Why the US ever went to Iraq in the first place when all their time and focus should have been with Iraq, if the amount of troops had gone to Afganistan - equivalent to Iraq they would have found Bin Laden by now if indeed he was behind the attacks in the first place.

All people need to do is some research and spend some time online to put the puzzle together and see the truth allbeit shrouded in classifications and lies.

Disgusting and disgracful and even know i'm not American i am sadened to know i lived through this era. I hope in years to come the truth comes and out and Bush is arrested for treason!!!

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 05:08 AM
link   
To Further above, consider this - one conspiracy theory is just that... a theory but when many theories start leading to the same conclusion it begins to show more truth.....

For anyone lost and unsure, start looking at links between Haliburton and Cheney.
Bush and his families long standing relationship and involvement with Oil companies, and the many other people linked to this.

[edit on 10-8-2010 by Havick007]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by rick1

I think this all started and was being planned as soon as Clinton took power fromBush Snr. Even the advances of Lewinsky, fair enough Clinton didnt have to bite but he did and they knew he would.

The wanted clinton out of the way, made sure Gore wouldnt win and allowed Bush Jnr back in to continue the lie and fraud!!

There was almost a grudge that Gulf War 1 didnt work so they just had to try again and make more defence contractors rich. Was it just a coincedence that it was Bush Jnr that went back....hmmmm I dont like to be though of as nieve

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Would you like a perfect example :

Haliburton Shares over a 20 year period:

uk.finance.yahoo.com...:symbol=hal;range=my;indicator=volume;charttype=line;crosshair=on;ohlcvalues=0;logscale=on;source=unde fined

Look at the dates around the gulf war 2

Sorry just proof reading post, you will have to adjust the years and timeline of stocks, if you look at the past 15 years in more detail you will see what i mean, what i also find amzing is the stock volumes in the early part 2002, what a massive jump!!

articles.moneycentral.msn.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Common Good

Whenever you work for a company as a developer/engineer you sign over your rights to anything in which you develop to as intellectual property of the company that hired you.

In a software development environment the software or code as we like to call it is under "Source/Revision Control" which is a computer based library used to electronically store, version and release software.

In a secure environment, only those with need to access the library are allowed access and only to the modules of code in which they are responsible to develop.

For this fact alone, I can understand why he doesn't have the actual code. For he mightn't had access to the entire product, and if he did check out all of the modules of code it would have raised suspicion as to why he needed it.

For Removing intellectual property off of the premises is akin to stealing and could land him in jail or with hefty lawsuits or both.

Especially at a company that performs contract work for secure/secret government agencies where they can even go as far as trying you for espionage and treason.

It also would have given his former employer legal grounds to prosecute him for stealing their property quelling any legitimacy to his claims of his original story pertaining to election fraud.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join