It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO : The conspiracy behind policing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Hello all,

I saw this video from one of my facebook buddies and thought I should share this with you... This video is for all the people who think that we policemen/women are worthless bullies on steroids out to conspire against the world.

BUT

it's also mostly for the brothers and sisters of mine who selflessly serve every day just to remind them that there are people who understand, appreciate, and see the value of our work. I know this will stir up some feelings in you as it did in me.

I will engage in conversation after comments start coming in and add my own opinions...

Peace,

Magnum

ETA : stupid embedding problems... lol

[edit on 10/8/8 by Magnum007]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Here's another video... Conspiracy not to smile...

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Magnum007

Hi,

Nice to pat yourself on the back..we all need that

Have you ever been aware of an officer that did somthing that was not within the law, or was not ethical?

If so did you report it, and what happened?

If not, what town is that honest, or are you being honest?

My father was in it all his life, and um...I don't who you are here to protect and serve, but I already don't trust you cause you are not honest about all the bs that goes on behind the badge.

Good cops? nah..some are better than others, but the good quit.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I am not blind to the things that happen around me, I am a cop, I'm not stupid.

It's not about being blind, being perfect, being something we are not, it's about trying to have people realize that we are HUMAN above all...

A teacher of mine in college said something to the class once that I will always remember...

"The hardest decision for a police officer is doing the right thing vs. doing what's right"

Big difference and we don't have much time to make the decision... Sometimes, it's not about being corrupt, abusive, or cold, it's about making a mistake... We are human too...

And those who quit were either going to get canned, or didn't understand what it is really about...

Magnum

join