It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]Disclosure!! (The Day of Declaration)[HOAX]

page: 22
<< 19  20  21   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
********** REMINDER *************

The Gray Area is a discussion forum that provides a dedicated area for members to post their confessions, disclosures, and related extraordinary personal experiences. Like the highly speculative Skunk Works forum, The Gray Area will tolerate topics that may be unusually hypothetical or unproven for the purpose of vetting the stories of thread-starters by the ATS membership at large.

Please play nice.

Thank You.
It's been vetted. It's a crock.

Come home and this is at 21 pages when it should have been closed around the 2nd page(or sooner).

It's more than obvious threads like this are allowed and jokers given the green light to thrive because this stuff brings in the ad revenue. Least you could do is admit it. If this type of stuff continues(it will), maybe ATS should do what the psychic hot lines had to do years ago and have a (* for entertainment purposes only) up on the banner.

Originally posted by umigo
If there is ever an Disclosure it will be made from ATS Admin. Untill that time like the mod said play nice.
If/when disclosure happens, last place it will happen is here.

Originally posted by 13ssA
I think some of you people just have nothing to do..

I mean, why do you want to close this thread??? If you don't like it, leave it. Why bother to close it?
Because threads like this clog up the site, as has been stated several times already.

The people who have "nothing to do" are the ones starting these threads.

[edit on 9-8-2010 by Emilyh]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
This might be really reaching, well it probably is but, I couldn't help but notice my first thought after we reached the point of we have to wait until tomorrow yet again was the thread about tomorrow being a good day to start a war with the new moon etc. I can't remember the exact thread, but Im guessing some of you read it and know what Im talking about.
That would certainly be a wake up call in itself. I think it would definitely trigger a LOT of changes on how people will act and become.

Let us hope not, but a possible possibility. Just throwing another nickel in the show here.

I am amazed how many people keep asking questions when it has been clearly stated that Spirit777 or whatever was banned. Come on people pay attention...

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Hope And Maitreyal

NOTE: This little semi-off-topic rant contains my personal opinions and does not represent anything "official" regarding ATS. Also, because I'm posting personal opinions here, I won't be modding this thread. Finally, please be assured that disagreement with anything I have to say here is -- and should be -- treated no differently than any difference of opinions among members, and nothing more.

Originally posted by justjoemusic
hope this isnt one of them threads that has some people fooled for a week then it gets moved to the Hoax section of ATS.....

Abandon all hope.

I know there are all sorts of theories about why ATS tends to be plagued with such threads, but the reality is rarely as sexy as the theories.

Which brings me to...

Psych Eval

Originally posted by Emilyh
It's more than obvious threads like this are allowed and jokers given the green light to thrive because this stuff brings in the ad revenue. Least you could do is admit it. If this type of stuff continues(it will), maybe ATS should do what the psychic hot lines had to do years ago and have a (* for entertainment purposes only) up on the banner.

Having been an ATS mod for four years, and privy to the behind-the-scenes discussions over that period (and for this thread, as well), I find statements like these to be somewhat frustrating, because they represent a false assumption about how things actually work around here.

This is AboveTopSecret.com. It's a forum for people to discuss things they often can't discuss elsewhere. What distinguishes it from "mainstream media" is that ATS is specifically designed NOT to filter out information just because some people don't believe/like/trust it.

It is not the job of the ATS staff to decide what you should believe, or what your opinions should be, what you should read in the forums or what you should post.

That's up to you. That's your job, not ours.

Anyone with an email address can create an account on ATS, and as long as they honor the AboveTopSecret.com Terms And Conditions Of Use, they can post whatever they want.

In the course of providing a relatively open forum for discussing "alternative" topics, cases like this one will inevitably arise. When they do, and we have solid evidence that a member is hoaxing or otherwise violating the T&C, we'll follow what we consider to be the best course of action.

Please bear in mind that in cases where there is any doubt, it is the longstanding policy of ATS to offer our members the benefit of that doubt. We are strongly discouraged from taking action without a solid basis in the T&C for doing so.

Some people honestly believe they're the reincarnation of Cleopatra, or the Grand Poobah of the Beta Reticuloid Empire, or a vampire, or a chupacabra, or whatever. If a person truly believes that, talking about it on ATS is NOT a violation of the T&C. It is perfectly legal to be "different" on ATS.

I understand and largely share your impatience for hoaxes and frivolous nonsense that serve only to increase the noise level in our forums. I also understand the impulse to want to stamp it out.

But please consider the consequences of the ATS staff becoming the Ultimate Arbiters of Truth and removing all content we don't agree with. The results would be devastating. ATS would end up being just another small-time fringe site of like-minded "true believers" chasing away anyone who didn't agree with them.

The Internet has enough of that already. ATS aims higher, offering a worldwide platform for divergent, sometimes radically subversive points of view to be aired and challenged. We can't do that by acting as some sort of Ministry of Truth.

Rather, it's up to the extraordinarily astute ATS membership to make up their own minds what to believe.

I realize that, as a new member, you might find all this somewhat off-putting, but I'm confident that if you give the concept a chance, you'll become just as addicted as I am.

As for "ad revenue", I can only pray that the owners are at least making enough to keep the doors open, and preferably making truckloads of money, because they've damn well earned it.

The assumption that they would encourage crap threads for short-term ad revenue is patently false. They have made no secret over the years (both publicly and in the mod forums) that the key to the success of ATS lies not in junk, but in quality. To that end, they tirelessly encourage the best members can deliver.

People WILL troll ATS. That comes with the turf.

However, as a fellow member, you can help by ALERTing dodgy threads (thanks to those who did for this one, by the way) and giving your best when you post in a thread.

I cannot speak on behalf of the site owners, but I am certain that they appreciate every effort made toward cutting the clutter and making ATS a better place.

I hope you can agree that's the best way to go.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
And this is the reason I visit ATS so infrequently nowadays.

No, it's not these threads that cause me to stay away.
There have always been and will always be these types of threads, and these type of people that start them.

This thread is not my issue.

The fact that normal(?), ignorance denying, ATS'ers saw fit to reward this thread with

32 flags

does so much damage to the reputation of this site, it's just, well,
embarrassing.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
All 32 people that gave this mental midget 30+ flags need to have 10k points removed.. I am sick of mentally unstable people being allowed to suck in the weak people that are desperate for some sort of confirmation of their beliefs!

This is why conspiracy sites get a bad name..This thread specifically!

4 spaceships orbiting earth.. LMFAO.. I have done alot of acid.. NONE of it was that good. This is a deep mental illness!!

I am 100% serious when I say "I hope this Op does not have children. If they do.... Social services should be called immediatly!!!!

This is the rantings of a mentally unstable person!

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I called BS when he mislead and misplaced his thread yesterday
about Obama's NWO speech. Completely fabricated and knowingly
placing it in The Breaking Political News... He is a known liar.

There was no need to take this poster seriously.

He claims to be the Messiah with discosure and that's ok, but when I claim
its BS, I'm off topic.

I had more substantial evidence to question his credibility than he did of proving he was in a vessel named Antonio in London.

PATHETIC!!!!

I asked questions - BAMM - removed
I asked for clarification - BAMM - removed

Shocked that the mods took so long to see what was so blatant & obviously
a load of crap.

Seems I was on topic the whole time.

[edit on 9-8-2010 by keepureye2thesky]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Maybe he's going to "disclose" the ingredients of the Big Mac "special sauce"? YAWN..............

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Skippy1138

Sorry Skippy but thats truley a proprietary secret
ha disclosure of the ever so delicious big mac sauce

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   
It is really sad when we get people like this, but who's sadder, the people who make these threads, or the people who believe them. Some people moan at skeptics alot on this board, but when people believe crap like this, whithout any evidence, then you make it so easy for the skeptics and de-bunkers.

There are so many people on this board who want to believe so much, that they will believe anyone, or amything that is thrown at them. Its really sad
I could post that my came is zee from the planet zii, and someone will believe me

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Well, I guess I can now understand the frustration of long time ATS members.

Threads like these definitely cause a distrust.

Shameful really.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mobius1974
All 32 people that gave this mental midget 30+ flags need to have 10k points removed.. I am sick of mentally unstable people being allowed to suck in the weak people that are desperate for some sort of confirmation of their beliefs!

This is why conspiracy sites get a bad name..This thread specifically!

4 spaceships orbiting earth.. LMFAO.. I have done alot of acid.. NONE of it was that good. This is a deep mental illness!!

I am 100% serious when I say "I hope this Op does not have children. If they do.... Social services should be called immediatly!!!!

This is the rantings of a mentally unstable person!

I think this is a bit harsh. Whether someone believes in something you dont doesnt make them unfit to bring up children. Fair enough the Stars issue has caused some problems but at the end of the day, what can you do about it?

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by jrmcleod

Are you kidding?

If my mom beleived that there were 4 spaceships orbiting earth and that she had some enlightened being inside controling her.. GET ME THE HECK OUT OF THAT HOUSE!!!!!

Mom I love ya... but ya need help!!!

Or.... You have a person so desperate for attention, that they will fabricate this entire story to get acceptance and attention.

Both are sad... But it is dilusional.. Dilusional people do not seek help, they "normally" self destruct in some weird Anne Hesch way.

Why dont I see all of the sheep, that were criticizing us for questioning the OP?

If I was dooped, I would come on here and own up to it.. I wear my thoughts on my sleve.. If I am thinking it, those around me will know it.
Sometimes that is my biggest fault.. But... It will gain you a boat load of respect from your friends and family.

To those so desperate to believe... Hold out... Truth will come.. But it WILL NOT be here on ATS.. Im just sayin!

Peace all- Another dilusional/and or liar Slayed... Good job, Deny Ignorance!!!!

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
BAAAA!!! Ok I was duped, mia culpa! However, in my own defense, it was irrelevant to me whether this guy was telling the truth or not, it was an opportunity to explore issues that I havent seen on here and I for one valued that. Now! having said that, I absolutely and totally believe that it was Spirit's right to post what he wants, thats the beauty of this site. Its not MSM so there is a tolerance that is afforded in very few other places. What did surprise me was the tirade of pettiness and vitriol that was spewed during and afterwards. Such self righteous indignation!!! You all feel important now??? What else would you be doing anyway? Get over yourselves guys, theres more important things to vent your bile at. I applaud the Mods at ATS for giving this type of thing a fair hearing.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
You see where it leads you to believe in Maitreya....

I am not even surprised by Spirit777, anyone who believes in these New Age beliefs is condemned to the same kind of perdition.

Maitreya is no more than Satan and his assumed terrestrial body is the one of "Raj Patel" which is just an assumed identity.

More & more perdition awaits you if you don't stick in God's teachings: Bible, Torah and the Koran prevails as the last revelation.

For thousand and thousand of years, we know about God, about his holy books, about his Prophets and this story remains unchanged.... And now over few years, people have been hearing about Maitreya and now they are willing to leave all their beliefs for this liar who is Maitreya/Satan. How evil is the exchange for the wrongdoers/sinners.

This thread is a waste of time as any New Age belief.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I'm actually amazed at the number of negative posts here. Those who didn't like this topic could have just ignored this thread and read other threads instead. But no, they stuck in here like a leech.

The obvious answer is that all of us are hoping that the OP is telling the truth and if he is for real, then that is a world changing event. Unfortunately, the OP didn't live up to the expectations of the posters here and hence they sent venom hurtling towards him.

I also felt disappointed that he cannot deliver to what he is saying but that's it. I don't need to send negative energies to the OP. That is useless and not good to my emotional well being. Giving positive energy is better. Instead, I'm sending my love to the OP. He will need it will all the negative energy that was thrown at him.

Just imagine if every human being is capable of giving unconditional love. What a world we can create. Better start it with yourself.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheTruthIsFromGod
You see where it leads you to believe in Maitreya....

I am not even surprised by Spirit777, anyone who believes in these New Age beliefs is condemned to the same kind of perdition.

Maitreya is no more than Satan and his assumed terrestrial body is the one of "Raj Patel" which is just an assumed identity.

More & more perdition awaits you if you don't stick in God's teachings: Bible, Torah and the Koran prevails as the last revelation.

For thousand and thousand of years, we know about God, about his holy books, about his Prophets and this story remains unchanged.... And now over few years, people have been hearing about Maitreya and now they are willing to leave all their beliefs for this liar who is Maitreya/Satan. How evil is the exchange for the wrongdoers/sinners.

This thread is a waste of time as any New Age belief.

Honestly, the fundamentalist nonsense you just posted is WORSE than the OP. At least he had a positive message. Flawed as it was. This type of post is the most unwelcome type to me. I would rather have some freak claiming to be an alien in human form answer weird questions than entertain the idea that nearly everything but belief in fundamentalist religion will get you to hell. That is more science fiction to me than an alien in drag!

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
This has turned into a bash fest and we're not having that.

Posts removed were off topic and uncivil, after repeated reminders by staff not to do it.

Terms and Conditions apply to all threads at all times.

Thanks

Closed.

top topics

<< 19  20  21   >>

join