It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]Disclosure!! (The Day of Declaration)[HOAX]

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
mod, answered thanks...
2nd

[edit on 8/9/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by True-seer

Read fast... wont be long lived
Come on ... Stop encouraging him... Why is this not in the HOAX yet?? Yesterday he said he would disclose tomorrow.. It is now tomorrow!!! We are now being censored for questioning the change in dates. The OP has stated that he is now "teaching" his psychologist/psychiatrist... Does anyone else think these 2 individuals are just sitting back and listening... formulating what "home" the OP should be put in?

The time has come and past.. Any other thread in ATS history would have been moved to HOAX...There has been no explanation as to the delay....

I had no emotional involvment (aside from fear of walking this earth with the OP) .. But I have to assume anyone with any vested interest in this, would be pretty upset that no questions have been answered.

I am going to assume the normal answers to why this did NOT come to fruition.

1) The people of earth are putting off to much negative energy
2) The "aliens" have decided that we are not ready
3) More people of earth need to be enlightened before they return...

What ever it is...I still think these need to go through a screening process...

Or at minimum the OP needs to back up statements with some sort of facts.. Unless someone here really believes that this enlightened being is really being channeled by this "recluse".

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Mobius1974

Well i will be straight to the point, Just Trust the op for now and stop being an *snip.

Time is not an issue if this thread lasts a week then so what. What is the harm in waiting and seeing if our prayers are answered.

Sorry but sometimes people like you stunt the growth of humanity.

link   

link   

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Am I wrong to attempt to hold him to his words? I thought that one of the main points of this thread was timing....

If you dont question the change in timing... I can only assume that you will swallow anything the OP puts in front of you.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   

I do question the timing. Yes.

But thier are numerous reasons. for instance if antonio is a vessel it must be tiring for him.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spirit777

Originally posted by FibroKat
Are you the Maitreya that Ben Creme writes about? If so, then you have powers. Reveal to me what is in my heart and I will champion you.

I am the one Benjamin Creme speaks of yes.

I have no powers save knowing.

Our hearts contain the same needs.

To love and to be loved.

Peace and blessings.

Maitreya.

I am a bit confused by this? Maybe you can explain.

You state you are the one Benjamin Creme spekas of .

On the 29th of July you posted the following on the thread 'Raj Patel steps forward as Maitreya' thread :

"My suggestion would be the following. Yes Benjamin Creme is somehow involved in a conspiracy and this is evident by the affiliates share international has. Yes Raj Patel is playing the role of Maitreya to some degree which also is evident going by the little references he drops along the way linking peoples speculation of him as Maitreya (The bottled water connection to the age of Aquarius and his outlook on sharing to save the world) and yes they are probably in communication behind the scenes talking about some global takeover of the world through Satanism disguised as spirituality.

We are on the cusp of great spiritual changes and challenges and if according to most world religions the antichrist or dajall or false messiah is due lets embrace it because after all as you well know without his arrival the great battle between good and evil cannot begin."

You seem to suggest Ben Creme is invovled in a conspiracy? You mention Raj Patel too playing the role of Maitreya?

Are you associating yourself with Ben Creme ? Are you Raj Patel??

You must also agree this is a realatively small community to diclose this information. When will you be entering the world stage?

[edit on 9-8-2010 by JohnySeagull]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
as always, people like this hurt the UFO community far more than they enlighten the non-believing. Yes, it doesnt hurt to sit back and wait to see what happens, however the op should not have stated a time line of 24 hours before Disclosure, only to come on here and post prayers and redirect questions. I believe in life forms beyond our planet, but I serious doubt the op has any connection to them.

If you are a serious believer, then do us a favor, next time you state Disclosure in 24 hours, have something to actually show us, not jibberish we have heard many times over..

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by True-seer

I do question the timing. Yes.

But thier are numerous reasons. for instance if antonio is a vessel it must be tiring for him.

IF. IF. IF. IF Antonio is a vessel. Explain to me the physics of this please.
Without a youtube video with dramatic overture and poor editing.
I ask this of you with all the civility from within. Please may the topic gods
find this to be within good taste and worthy of a response. Also, Tru-Seer,
how long are you willing to wait for OP to give you disclosure?

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Tomorrow will mark a new begining for us all.

Until then.

Peace and blessings.
Maitreya.

I wonder what this new beginning is. We shall all wait and see.

You have a lot of kind words for us and the message you're implying is greatly appreciated. However, there are certain things that you have said can be taken straight out of a fiction novel. You have told us numerous of times that you are a spirit inside a vessel named Antonio. This is a little hard to believe, far-fetched, but you have stated that in time(I don't know how you define time. Infinity?) we will believe you and understand what you are saying.

Like I have said in my opening statement, we shall wait and see.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Wouldn't it be easy to just come out and say that....

I live on this thinking.. If I walk by a dog 4 days of the week and he bites me.. I can only assume on day 5 he is going to do the same thing..

These disclosure threads lack a few very important things..
1)Facts
2) NOT ONE HAS EVER COME TRUE!!!!
Am I wrong to assume that this one is the same as the rest?
The definition of insanity - doing the sdame thing over and over expecting a different result.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
***** Please Note ******

The location of this thread.

Patience my friends... staff is very busy at times and can't move as fast as we'd like to.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by keepureye2thesky

Well the pyshics are hard to explain as i have never seen it in person before. But i have heard of peopel channeling energys to bring forth a spirit.

and well i give him 48 hours to be honest. If he is just tired that is plenty of time to recover and finish his thread.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
FINALLY!! It's about time this thread is now in the HOAX section of the site.

I want disclosure to happen, but threads like these make me wonder if it's ever going to happen at all.

P.S., Spirit777, you're full of crap.

[edit on 9-8-2010 by Comic]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Well the pyshics are hard to explain as i have never seen it in person before. But i have heard of peopel channeling energys to bring forth a spirit.

I too have heard of things like that. And like you I have never seen it in person
before. So we do have something in common.

and well i give him 48 hours to be honest. If he is just tired that is plenty of time to recover and finish his thread.

I hope you discover what you hoped to find out in this thread. Be ready
for a long 48 hours followed by disappointment.

[edit on 9-8-2010 by keepureye2thesky]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Good day Spirit777,

I enjoyed this thread so far. I am personally interested in information regarding spiritual evolution as well as ETs, contact, disclosure, etc..

I would like to ask a question which has plagued me for some time if I may. In my life journey I have come across much material which is channeled. In general, perhaps by syncronicity, I have enjoyed much of it. However, it has been apparent to me that the accuracy of the information must be questioned. I find it extremely odd that such powerful and wise information can be gained through channeled information. And within the same material can be found glaring errors and untruths. How can this be when one may so easily see the importance of some information and the absolute untruth in other information from the same source and possibly the same paragraph?

I understand the information must be translated through the filter of consciousness and conditioning of the human vehicle. But, it seems that we must be extra careful when dealing with channeled information. I have found some information to be so profound that I seriously do not believe it would come from the mouth of a conscious human, but then a bunch of BS from the same person a few minutes later causing me to believe information only comes in waves, and the conscious mind fills in the blanks during those low periods.

Can you comment on the validity of channeled information, sources, the human aspect, etc...? I believe I have painted the picture well enough.

My next question. Why are the space ships (orbs) located at the four directions? What importance does their location indicate?

Next. What species of ET are you referencing? You mentioned Annunaki before. Is this the only species we will be seeing 'soon' according to your information and what purpose do they have in comming here? If I remember correctly the Annunaki were not exactly nice to our species in the past using us as slaves and lower beings.

I personally believe that disclosure will not be in this manner. For the purpose of easing humanity's group consciousness into the material I believe the world governments would likely start out with a 'finding' of microbes or bacteria from a Mars mission. This would prepare human minds to accept life out there in basic format first. Then with the continued help of conditioning of movies, TV, etc... the BIG announcement that our brothers are here when people have accepted at least the possibility.

Does that not make much more sense than landing a craft on the lawn and saying "Hi, we are here." It seems to me that would cause a real panic.

Thanks.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spirit Warrior 11:11
Good day Spirit777,

I enjoyed this thread so far. I am personally interested in information regarding
spiritual evolution as well as ETs, contact, disclosure, etc..

Spirit Warrior 11:11 meet Spirit777

I don't think you will get much out of him though. Good luck.

Did you enjoy the placement of the thread? Or did you not get that far yet.
Just wondering.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
A simple guided vision. There is positivity and truth the OP and the replies are trying to convey. Though I haven't been able to take the time and read every reply, but some definitely more affirmative ones. Seems we are closer to lifting the veil each coming day (especially having the opportunity to attain greater insight these more rare days of August 2010). We are still growing, in sense, and of conception to the Highest Attainable Truth which we all week. Everything that we are aware of that will come to pass will be on many levels. Not only individually and interpersonally. If we really meditate on it, the truth at large is not really that hard to foresee. Stripping the mind of preconceptions is definitely a big first leap in doing so. Maybe may words will be in vain, but one of a sound mind contemplates, and sees it is easy to unveil to themselves (they do not have to take my words for it). There has to be a self rising trust. Man must live in acceptance and understanding, "In God we Trust," outside of [him/it/Aum/Akh/us] we are left baron in a portrait of our own demise. This is understood (not attempting to specifically reference God, as people think or know him/it today, but more at "intelligent energy" [trusting, loving, all aware]). Proposed there will be an extreme jump in communion, and once the sea of confusion is crossed it will have only produced great connection and insight to ones own self, and the role they play, in becoming. [[[There may be leaps and bounds in this reply, but overall, those who comprehend see that it may not be so far-fetched]]]

[edit on 9-8-2010 by tauschen]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
N,S,E,W of where?
How conveniently vague

N,S,E,W of the earth’s north pole. ...

Umm, there is no such thing as N, S, E, W of the North Pole.

EDIT TO CORRECT:
I'm sorry -- there is a South direction from the North Pole, but that's it.

[edit on 8/9/2010 by Soylent Green Is People]

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join