It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]Disclosure!! (The Day of Declaration)[HOAX]

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Spirit777

hope u will answer the questions then.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Ok lets try this again...

Op said yesterday that disclosure will happen "tomorrow"
Today is TOMORROW!!!!!
I would like to know what the hold up is.....

Is this a violation of the T&C?

Its on topic and not rude....

Now this date was delayed 1 day..

Am I wrong to question the hold up?

Could it be , he doesnt have his story set up yet?

Or could it be space traffic held up the 4 space ships?

Too bad I had to lose points over this garbage thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I did not read anywhere ...if you said what changed the date.. Please inform....

[edit on 9-8-2010 by Mobius1974]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Sorry, please, Spirit777, Maitreya, I do have a question...

As quoted:

And thus Miatreya the loving will become the Antichrist of destruction.
Not due to his choosing but due to the evil intention in the world.

Peace and blessings,
Maitreya.

Here is my question:

What happened to Love?

ATSers (maybe a dozen of them) have sealed a total destruction for billions of souls???

I have read this thread and found it interesting up to this point.

So, what happened to Love?

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I can't believe I read the whole thing!

So, you are the Anti-Christ here to destroy anyone who does not accept you or act as you wish. You posted a shameless plug for Share International which sells a magazine and books. Is that about it?

I am the energy referred to as the Antichrist I am also Maitreya.

I am a destructive force. That is what the antichrist is. He is here to destroy those who are not willing to change and accept love in their hearts.

Let us open discussion on these said 4 space craft or stars or luminaries of light that share international have brought to the world's attention.

You can also visit the share international website for more details on these stars or spaceships.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/04784e75e4d7.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e7a5d3cd97ca.jpg[/atsimg]

We have no way of knowing if you are suffering from a psychiatric disorder, although I believe you implied your seeing a psychiatrist or counselor.

I understand your concerns for my well being and safety but I can assure you the field I have entered...Drs, psychologists, counsellors and so on...those who I am opening up to now... these very people are learning from me. They are inquisitive and intrigued by what I have to say and wish to know more. And as I am doing with them I will also do with you. .

Grandiose Delusions

Grandiose delusions or delusions of grandeur are principally a subtype of delusional disorder but could possibly feature as a symptom of schizophrenia and manic episodes of bipolar disorder.[1] Grandiose delusions are characterized by fantastical beliefs that one is famous, omnipotent, or otherwise very powerful. The delusions are generally fantastic, often with a supernatural, science-fictional, or religious bent (for example, belief that one is an incarnation of Jesus Christ).

Grandiose delusions are distinct from grandiosity, in that the sufferer does not have insight into his loss of touch with reality.

The chance you are suffering from Delusions of Grandeur is exponentially greater than you being who you claim to be. That is if this is not a ruse or simply an attempt to send traffic to Share International which is maybe the most likely to be true.

Perhaps you should listen to the "Drs, psychologists, counselors and so on" you have been talking to and consider if reality is as you think it is. If this is a hoax, you only harm yourself.

Ask yourself, would God / the Anti-Christ / Maitreya need to borrow a body? Or is it more likely your isolation from society has taken its toll on you?

If you were to consider yourself as delusional and needing help, the chances are infinitely higher you would be right about yourself. You should consider it seriously.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   

I do not believe you at all. You are not the Ajita Bodhisattva, it isn't possible for you to be. THere are speciffic predictions regarding Maitreya's coming which have not happened. Please enlighten me as to how you can be Maitreya without these specific prophecies coming true.

1-He will come in a time when men live 80,000 years.

2-The oceans will shrink in size so he may traverse them freely

3-Were you born in Banares?

4-All of Buddha's teachings are supposed to be forgotten when you come. This obviously isn't so at present. Please explain.

5-Have you ever lied, had sex or done anything which would be considered a sin or impure?

6-Please show us a picture of you wearing your stupa. This is supposed to allow us to identify you when you place your claim for succession. Which you are clearly doing.

7-Have you achieved the 10 perfections?

8-Do you consider Jesus in his 1st or 2nd coming Maitreya?

9-How many are in your congregation? Will you take a picture of your congregation with you?

10-Thank you so much for answering my questions. I've always been interested in the subject especially some of the past claimants or people thought to be Maitreya.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I'm sorry that my post was deleted....the point to it is where is any proof. We never get anything except DISCLOSURE TOMORROW. Gimme a break, really. Like I said before it was deleted, yesterday is today and today is now gone. This thread as 20 pages and counting, for what? Someone to post on here saying he knows. Well hell, I can say it to. I know that this world is gonna end. Yep its gonna end I bet ummm, tomorrow. And when tomorrow gets here and not jack changes its a post long forgotten. Lets stop wasting our times folks.

link   
reply to post by DrJay1975

You're being too logical. It won't answer any real questions. Oh, and Mait, I'm still waiting for you to answer my simple, unloaded, honest questions from back on page 14 or so.

link   

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Spirit777 is thier anything i can do to be a part of this or to get on track sooner.

Share with me some knowledge i can contemplate on please.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by keepureye2thesky

Ofcourse it is on-topic, i have no need for taking the *snip* or giving negative energy out.

It is as i saw it and i am bathing in the glory of this thread.

The Op's words are astounding and i have not been brainwashed, i already knew most of this and the op has just corroberated my thoughts.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Ohhh Spirit777
Can I do anything to be a part of this. Or to get on track sooner.

Please share thine knowledge.. Hurry, before I'm off topic.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by keepureye2thesky
Ohhh Spirit777
Can I do anything to be a part of this. Or to get on track sooner.

Please share thine knowledge.. Hurry, before I'm off topic.

Me too. Simple answers to my even simpler questions would go a long way to convincing me.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
nobody is questioning that this message isn't correct...

its the manner in which the OP is stating it.

I agree that the change from today to tomorrow is questionable

and everything about love and unity that has been said by the OP. many of us have known long before any of us heard of Maitreya

and after spending the last 20 minutes doing some research, I can say that evrything the OP has tried to use as proof of who he is, could have been typed up by anyone that did similar research.

4 ships/stars... yup that was in a few of the videos I just watched

the big question everyone is asking, is why did the disclosure move from today to tomorrow??

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
**** ATTN ****

I guess we'll have to spell it out.

Post On Topic -

We can do with out the ridiculing joking posts, it drags the thread off topic.-

Be kind, no name calling or insinuating that the person is looney dilusional or anything else. -

Lastly and most importantly, do not edit Staff edits and if you have an issue with staff action or a deleted post, DO NOT discuss it in thread, contact that staff member or file an official complaint.

It's not difficult, just do it.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Im shocked Jesus incarnate is a Capitalist!

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
**** ATTN ****

I guess we'll have to spell it out.

Post On Topic -

We can do with out the ridiculing joking posts, it drags the thread off topic.-

Be kind, no name calling or insinuating that the person is looney dilusional or anything else. -

Lastly and most importantly, do not edit Staff edits and if you have an issue with staff action or a deleted post, DO NOT discuss it in thread, contact that staff member or file an official complaint.

It's not difficult, just do it.

Whats interesting though is how insulted many others are right now as do some feel ridiculed. The OP is not the only victim here.

On topic however: Where is proof of his credentials and where is disclosure?!
Valid questions if I may say so.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

join