It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]Disclosure!! (The Day of Declaration)[HOAX]

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I have a prediction!!!

Nothing much will happen, OP will report back with something about faith with regards those of us that posted and our lack thereof, something to do with our psyche/aura/negativity and that we're not ready to ascend or couldn't see the positive vibrations.

On the slim chance something happens, OP will claim all the credit.

reply to post by rival

£5 on "Coming out the closet" option.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
page 2 already!! I agree with WoogleUk lets wait and see what this "someone" posts tomorrow before we leave anymore replies...

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Spirit777

So will this be a Maitreya disclosure???
2nd..........................

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by rival
I for one will be watching.

I'm not trying to derail the thread, but can I run book?...I'm currently
unemployed.

Odds current as of 3pm CST

UFO disclosure 12/1
Maitreya 4/1
Alydar's Ace 3/1.....oops sorry wrong thread
9/11 disclosure 68/1
BP oil spill confirmed intentional 182/1
AntiChrist 5/1
Coming out of the closet 17/1

$5 on coming out of the closet.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
cant wait to see what there is to be said . waiting till then

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spirit777
Tomorrow morning this thread will receive a post from someone with something important to say.

Technically, OP did not indicate he would be the person posting the revelation. He said, "someone", which could mean anyone, in which case he is either a psychic, or he is going to generate enough traffic to this thread by the title that one of us is bound to post something important here tomorrow!

Oh well, call me a sucker, but I'll check back by tomorrow to find out who/what...

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by new_here

Some background while you're waiting:
The OP posted a made up Obama speech in the Breaking News Forum about the advent of the New World Order.
The thread was eventually canned but not before Spirit777 admitted that he was indeed the vessel through whom the Maitreya would talk to us all, presumably telepathically, tomorrow morning.
There you go.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by rival
I for one will be watching.

I'm not trying to derail the thread, but can I run book?...I'm currently
unemployed.

Odds current as of 3pm CST

UFO disclosure 12/1
Maitreya 4/1
Alydar's Ace 3/1.....oops sorry wrong thread
9/11 disclosure 68/1
BP oil spill confirmed intentional 182/1
AntiChrist 5/1
Coming out of the closet 17/1

You forgot

decryption password for 1.4 GB wikileaks file which turns out to be a video of Obama at Bohemian Grove bent over taking it up the...

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
just got on board for the ride.
are we there yet?

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
HHAHAHAQHHHAHAHAHA

YET ANOTHER THREAD ON ATS OF A FREAKING PREDICTION

give me a break

you know what ... mods should BAN guys that do this ... but you know why they dont? because this board is misinformation board .. if it was an informational board, this guy would have been ban already

nothing more to say ... its just shameful

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Let me say this - just to make you all swell in agony and disdain of my boxed and closed mind.

This is just another hoax made by a person who thrives on other folks attention towards him. When there is nothing in the real world that's interesting or enough interested in "him", "he" desperatly seek out forums to get the, not wanted, but needed attention.

Its harsh words - but they are fit for the case.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
[edit on 8-8-2010 by _SilentAssassin_]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Tag, only because of some of the hilarious stuff that happens in these threads.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Dear Brothers and Sisters,

Today marks the Day of Declaration.
(The Disclosure of UFO's and the Avatar that they speak to us through.)

This will take time to explain so that everything is clear and is laid out for all to see.

I ask you to meditate over the next couple of hours so that you can clear the channels of any negative energy, thoughts or actions.

Today is not about me, it is about all of you.

Peace and blessings.

Spirit777

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Does zyprexa or seroquel sound in a remote strange kind of way familiar to you? Like a gentle summer night breeze reminding you of a time when everything was much more relaxed and simple?

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   

I really hope that what you said origionally isn't going to be flawed by a reply saying because the energy wasn't positive because many globally the SHTF situation is happening now. How can those find anything positive?
When they do decide to show it will be because they want to or feel its necessary due to our own actions. We as a whole are in a mess and need helped.
My own situation is good. I'm alive I have food and a roof over my head I have water and power. Yet elswhere globally there are people and animals suffering and I'm bothered, I'm concerned, I'm angry that this is still happening.
Many of us are not in a position to do anything as single person eventhough I would love too.

We all need to pull or thumbs out of our arses and start doing something about it and make it known. Give me what I need to do. Tell me what it is and I will do it. Was even thinking about the biggest group lknown without any pred but ended up getting hacked big time so tell me what can “WE” do? Tell me.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Another load of garbage.

If it is the end of the world no-one will be posting or reading.

If it is not, I would appreciate an explanation.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Well, its now 10:26am GMT and we have not had much info apart from you saying we should all meditate.... hope your not trying to create an occult here? haha....

anyways... I did some meditation last night and had visions of E.T.

Really hope when I check back here in 30 minutes time it is worth my while...

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Where can I reserve a seat for this event? Since the OP thinks it is necessary to reserve space to make an announcement, chances are that a lot of people will be attending.

On a serious note, I feel that this will be, yet again, a very disappointing post. Having said that, I will give my undivided attention, until it becomes clear that this is another bogus attempt to get peoples panties in a twist, in that case I will be making good use of the "ignore" button.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join