It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]Disclosure!! (The Day of Declaration)[HOAX]

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Dear brothers and sisters,

I have finally caught up with all your posts, questions, thoughts and concerns.

It has been quite an effort on my part trying to provide the answers to the questions you posed.

The problem was that collectively there was a great lack of patience.

Due to this the lessons were not as in-depth as they should have been and energy was distributed to accommodate fellow human's anxieties.

We must not forget that we are all in this together.
Yes everyone wants proof and evidence yes everyone wants to be sure I am who I claim I am and there is nothing wrong in this other than what you seek you will not find.

When you are ready as a collective that is when I will emerge that is when the spaceships will descend.

If you are not ready then planet earth will continue along its path of destruction.

The only thing this thread proves is that the desire to attain the jewel has no regard for the chaos it leaves in its wake.

There are many of you that have far to travel in your spiritual growth.
Some of you are so attached to self gratification that you have no ability to empathise or sympathise with others.

This is the reason an avatar is needed.

Until you can come away from that old carnality of thinking you cannot create a heaven on earth.

It is sad to see so many adults so quick to say vicious and hurtful things without no real great cause or provocation. It is sad because internally the evidence of your anguish and suffering is evident to me.

Regardless of what you feelings are toward me, regardless of how imperfect i may appear to you the truth is there are those in the world who influence the choices in life each of you make.

These powers will not extend the same level of patience and understanding with you as I have or that of the moderators on ATS.

No instead these powers posses weapons and jails and one day when you speak out of turn or say something vicious or hurtful there will be no room for reprisals.

I pray that before this Orwellian day takes full hold of the world that you realise the opportunity for great change is with you.

Alone the changes will not be made in time before the destruction and chaos become uncontrollable, with the help and guidance of an avatar there is still hope that enough people can be reached and awoken.

Peace and blessings.
Maitreya.

[edit on 9-8-2010 by Spirit777]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by keepureye2thesky

Originally posted by Spirit777

Originally posted by 6minutes212
reply to post by Spirit777

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Soooo, are you also this person spirit777?

Antonio created the user profile you linked to your post, yes.

Peace and blessings.
Maitreya.

Is this against ATS policy?
Seriously though, what the hell..
OP is posting under 2 names...
I am beginning to think you may have more.

Not when one profile is no longer used.

Peace and blessings.
Maitreya.

So then delete the account, Digby..um I mean Spirit

[edit on 9-8-2010 by keepureye2thesky]

Not possible.

Peace and blessings.
Maitreya.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   

When you are ready as a collective that is when I will emerge that is when the spaceships will descend.

And there you have it folks. Taaadaaaaaa. Your Messiah.
OP remember the old "what if" gag you pulled the other day?!
Did this one work out better?

FAIL

You know collectively the response would be many, many questions and
doubters. Yet you strung em all along. Not me however and quite a bunch of
others. Your loophole is in place, you may now exit.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   

What about my questions?!

Oh wait, facts just get in the way.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
LOL

ATS, debunking every Maitrea, one at a time!

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by kalisdad
what makes you think Digby and Spirit are the same poster?

just curious how you came to this conclusion

Read my post on page 14

Then I also enjoyed how Digby888 and Spirit777 (interesting names, but anyway), they gel very well when asking and answering the questions.

Digby88 started this thread yesterday.

I smell something fishy. Just a gut feeling, similar to one who feels they are
the messiah.. I JUST KNOW!!!
digby as in digbydog a cartoon when i was a kid and the 888 is just easy to remember

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   

You have left or dismissed a lot of our questions, maybe you missed my last question?

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Remember kids, a bait and switch is only a con when you really expected the good result. Otherwise it's just a delusion on the part of the grifter.

Antonio. I've informed the Overlords. They are not happy with you. Beware!

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by digby888

Originally posted by kalisdad
what makes you think Digby and Spirit are the same poster?

just curious how you came to this conclusion

Read my post on page 14

Then I also enjoyed how Digby888 and Spirit777 (interesting names, but anyway), they gel very well when asking and answering the questions.

Digby88 started this thread yesterday.

I smell something fishy. Just a gut feeling, similar to one who feels they are
the messiah.. I JUST KNOW!!!
digby as in digbydog a cartoon when i was a kid and the 888 is just easy to remember

No need to defend yourself or explain.. I JUST KNOW!!!

OP is fraud and this should be moved to the hoax section.

Thread only delivered doubts.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
This guy honestly believes he is Maitreya. Or he is in fact delusional.

The Maitreya movement and Benjamin Creme's Share International are in fact promoting the coming Deceiver but that does not make you him.

You are as much of a false Messiah as he is. Even Creme boy has said that there are many out there who believe they are Maitreya and are not the same thing he speaks of. There are even people out there who believe they are the Son of God. That makes them delusional or just very very deceived. Either way its wrong.

As for the stars, yes in fact those are there. Much brighter than Venus or sometimes on the opposite side of the sky that Venus would be during that time of year. Point a telescope at it (them) and it does all the things Creme says. Come on seriously in the past two years there have been so many reports and accounts of these things and they are visually there for all to see. And the commercials on television promoting Maitreya are heavy indicators that we are about to be plunged into the most horrific period in human history commonly known as the Tribulation. Think about it. A World Teacher claiming to be the savior of all religions and allied with fallen angels and Nephilim with UFO technology. Angels are indeed the children of the heavens and heaven most commonly meant sky or high places throughout Scriptures, but that does not make them(fallen ones) anything other than what Scriptures tell us about the 200 Watchers at Mount Hermon. There are many more than that of course. So in short the entire world will fall for the deception. If the Illuminati stage an invasion say December of 2012 with holograms that makes it the perfect time for Anti-Christ to come and "save" us all and unite us as one and then the real extra-terrestrial beings may come down as "Space Brothers" here to help. Blah. Blah. That is one way it could happen. But in fact the effects of such an event you must agree would be seismic in scope and nature. All we need is Yah and Yahushua. Not a Maitreya who's name even comes out to 666 in Gematria in different languages. Spirit777 you need to realize that Maitreya is in fact the Lawless One.

[edit on 9-8-2010 by yahushuasaves]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   

FAIL

Yep, again we have something that turns into nothing. Why do these people do this. Is it for a laugh, attention etc. I am all for people coming on here with peaceful intentions, but the ones who come on and lie, just shows the sort of people we have to deal with.

I knew it would not be long until he said the same old "When you are ready as a collective that is when I will emerge that is when the spaceships will descend"

How many times have we all heard this. Come on people! dont be suckers. I will believe it when i see it, and everyone else should have the same way of thinking too.

I would love disclosure, i would love something to happen that changes the world for the better. But if i was to believe every story that gets put on here, and other sites, then i would spend my life always being disapointed.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   

FAIL

You set out to fail me. Why?

What have I said or done that has damaged you so much so that you are willing to break me?

What is your need to destroy something with intent pure and wholesome?

Are you really that destructive?

I feel your anger, I feel your aggression and it deeply saddens me.
You could have worked with me to bring more truth and love to light but you choose to work against something with benevolent intent.

This is the affliction and illness, the underlying cause to mankind’s problems. People that are natured this way.

Really is there a need for it in our future on this planet?

Think about it brother, sincerely.

Peace and blessings to you, my brother.
Maitreya.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Oh! OK... You're still here. Phew! That was close. OK. Now, I'm ready for the answers to my questions a few pages back....

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I am still open to answering unloaded, genuine, honest and sincere questions.

Peace and blessing.
Maitreya.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
i love you all. believe in me.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by 6minutes212

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Soooo, are you also this person spirit777?

Antonio created the user profile you linked to your post, yes.

Peace and blessings.
Maitreya.

Is this against ATS policy?
Seriously though, what the hell..
OP is posting under 2 names...
I am beginning to think you may have more.

Not when one profile is no longer used.

Peace and blessings.
Maitreya.

Observation: That's the first direct answer to a direct question I have heard from this poster.

Argument: What makes this declaration, disclosure, delusion (well, it could be one: that is not meant as an insult) or whatever it is, any different from all those in the past who have stated "On this day, five years from now, the Flying Spaghetti Monster will appear at every place where the Fallen One, Chef Boyardee is sold! Bring your Parmesan!"

Conclusion: Nope, no thanks, logic cannot be argued against a "belief" in something, the believer of which seems to expect everyone to simply take every word he says as truth, Fiat - without providing anything in the way "explanations" except vague circular statements.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
He told me yesterday before they took his thread down that it was all about this (If I am wrong let me know) :

Link : www.deceptioninthechurch.com...

The Day of Declaration

On the Day of Declaration, Maitreya will present His credentials to all of humanity. On this day, "every eye shall see him."(Rv.1:7) Everyone will (simultaneously) hear his voice inwardly-- telepathically in their own language. At the same time, we will all deeply feel His omnipotent love and hundreds of thousands of spontaneous healings will take place throughout the world. _________________________________________________________________

After the Day of Declaration several Masters of Wisdom will join Maitreya on the world stage. Each will have different functions depending upon His particular line of work. Some will teach, while others will be concerned more with world problems of a political & economic nature. Still others will inspire the new architecture, painting & music, while the attention of some will be directed to science & the inspiration of the new 'holistic' science, integrating science & religion. A Master (Mahatma) is simply a master over Himself & the forces of nature. None of them wish to be worshipped or idolized. Eventually you too will be able to do what they can do now. For the first time in countless millennia, They will be serving humanity openly in the world, rather than from behind the scenes as they do now. ______________________________________________________________________

Maitreya does not intend to build a new religion around himself, nor to create followers, but to teach humanity the Art of Self-Realization. The first steps are "honesty of mind, sincerity of spirit, and detachment. Any action performed with dishonesty of mind, an insincere spirit and attachment is destructive. For example, when you think one thing, say another, and do something which is different again, you are lost. Honesty of mind leads to honest speech and honest action. This harmony leads to peace and happiness." HE HAS SAID... "I have not come to create followers, each of you should continue to develop within your own religious tradition. A real disciple is one who will respect the traditions. Respect your own religions, your own ideologies, in brief, your own thoughtform, and you will experience the Master. Even when you see Me, do not run after Me. If you run after Me, you will lose Me. If you parade Me, you do not know who I am. I cannot be monopolized, I belong to everyone."

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   

I am still open to answering unloaded, genuine, honest and sincere questions.

Peace and blessing.
Maitreya.

How are my questions anything but unloaded, genuine, honest and sincere?!

[edit on 9/8/10 by 35Foxtrot]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
**** REMINDER ****

ON TOPIC and CIVIL !!!!!!!!!

THe two members are not the same person, now carry on.

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join