It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you really want to know who was responsible for 9/11 and the recent wars, watch this film.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
The film is called "The New American Century" by Massimo Mazzucco.

*** This film exposes how every major war in U.S. history was based on a complete fraud with video of insiders themselves admitting it.

*** This film shows how the first movie theaters in the US were used over a hundred years ago to broadcast propaganda to rile the American people into the Spanish-American War.

*** This film shows the white papers of the oil company Unocal which called for the creation of a pipeline through Afghanistan and how their exact needs were fulfilled through the US invasion of Afghanistan.

*** This film shows how Halliburton under their "cost plus" exclusive contract with the US Government went on a spending spree akin to something out of the movie Brewster's Millions, yet instead of blowing $30 million they blew through BILLIONS by literally burning millions of dollars worth of hundred thousand dollar cars and trucks if they had so much as a flat tire.

*** This film provides solid evidence for the true reasons behind the Afghanistan and Iraq wars, whose unfolding is described in chilling detail in a document called "Project for the New American Century", published in the year 2000, that seems to have served as the actual blueprint for such dramatic events.

Everything in this film is factual, backed up by witnesses and other evidence. This film should be watched by everyone as it will help everyone understand what is truly going on in the world and who is making it happen.

This film will also help de-program those who have been programmed to believe the lies and propaganda fed to them by the media and the war machine.

******WARNING!!!!!!!!******

There are very disturbing images, videos, and witness accounts of the atrocities committed in Iraq and elsewhere.

Google Video Link

The DVD of this film can be purchased at this link here.

I would strongly suggest purchasing the DVD and letting others watch it so that everyone can wake up. Everyone needs to wake up.

DO NOT post unless you've watched the video in it's entirety. It's pointless to comment on something that you've never seen. And I will ask the ATS staff to remove posts of those who comment but not watch the film.

[edit on 8-8-2010 by _BoneZ_]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Well done for posting this video. I watched it not so long ago and it is very eyeopening. this is a video everybody needs to see.

so the big question is how are we going to stop these ''elites'' from taking over every aspect of our lives?

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
There is already a thread discussing this film.

However I will say it is an excellent film and I encourage anyone who hasn't watched it to do so.

War made easy is also a great documentary.

[edit on 8/8/10 by Kram09]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by donttellthefeds
so the big question is how are we going to stop these ''elites'' from taking over every aspect of our lives?

For starters, everyone needs to get educated about these facts and not vote anyone into power that is associated with these criminals.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kram09
There is already a thread discussing this film.

Yes, there is already a thread from last year discussing this film. It's also in another forum and got little publicity and little views. It will be seen by more here in this forum with a more "catching" thread title.

[edit on 8-8-2010 by _BoneZ_]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Havent seen this one before. I will watch it tonight. Thanks for the information.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus
Havent seen this one before. I will watch it tonight. Thanks for the information.

Please comment after watching to let everyone know what you thought about it.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   

For starters, everyone needs to get educated about these facts and not vote anyone into power that is associated with these criminals.

well the thing is its not the people we vote for that are the puppet masters as we all know. its the people behind them who make the decisions, so it doesn't really matter who we vote in. they are all controlled by the same people.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Much of this documentary seems to be be ripped of from other documentaries, like the power of nightmares or Iraq for sale.

I have already seen most of the content in other documentaries and clips. Nonetheless I consider this documentary to be a very good compilation. It highlights different ugly aspects of the “war on terror”, 9/11, the neocons, false flag attacks and wars. Ugly aspects, which are rarely revealed by the MSM.

Another very good eye-opening documetary is Iraq no end in sight.

Here a link to an eye-opening lecture given by the director Charles Ferusen.
fora.tv...

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Great, I'll check it out and see the whole movie.

[Mod Edit - Replaced unnecessary quote with Reply to Tab]

Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 8/8/2010 by Sauron]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
thank you for posting this and reminding me of things that are far to easily buried or blocked by our own minds because of the guilt, shame and profound sadness that the truth holds

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
i am absolutally disgusted with the republicrats vote them all out of office only vote libertarian/independent and dont vote for any fence jumpers show this movie to everybody

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
A good analysis of the Neocons and their role in our foreign policy, but there are some rather big holes in the research.
How can one leave out Trotsky's influence on the Neocons? They leave out Zbigniew Brzezinski entirely, who was in the Carter administration and continues to play a role in foreign policy in the Obama administration.

They also completely miss the mark on the bigger picture. The Neocons and PNAC are only a small faction tied to a much larger structure. The main foundations and political organs of policy are left out - the Council on foreign relations, the Trilateral Commission, Ford Foundation, Rhodes Foundation, just to name a few.

And lets not forget the Bankers - The IMF, World Bank, Federal Reserve,etc, have played a pivotal role in the formation of our past and current geopolitical situation.

Then we have the other allied factions that play a role - England, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Germany, and Israel have various agencies intimately involved in all of this.

All of the major players depicted in the film also had strong ties to everything I've listed.

An interesting film, but it falls far short of the mark. I don't know when it was made, but it feels like it is solely aimed at the Bush administration.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

Originally posted by Copernicus

Please comment after watching to let everyone know what you thought about it.

Watched it last night. The movie was different to many others in that it makes the case that the US government was not aware of 9/11 in advance, and that it was members of the Neocon group (Dick Cheney and others) within the government that planned and carried this out. The Neocons were in charge on 9/11 since a fake threat to the president was called in and he spent his day in the air, unable to take part in the events.

It was also interesting how they showed how the US constitution prevents "pre-emptive wars" but that its easy to get around that by simply staging a false flag attack. And that this is the tactic that has been used since the 18:th century. This is not new. Every war has been manipulated into being. While that was not new to me, I think they explained it in a clear fashion that was easy to follow. This is something I think many people dont realize, so they dont see the magnitude of this corruption. Its huge and absolutely evil.

Only now in the last 10 years or so, people have started figuring this out. People have been fooled for so long. Thanks to the Internet, its now possible for people to spread this information and show just how corrupt the United States have become and how much they manipulate things in the media.

So naturally, the next target is going to be the free flow of information on the Internet. However, I think they will not succeed in this. Not even the United States can control the free flow of information on the Internet.

[edit on 9-8-2010 by Copernicus]

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 05:16 AM
link   
This is my first post on this site, although I have been reading other posts for a while now. This film was highly informative to me. I have had my eyes opened substantially. The fact that it is argued that George Bush himself was not aware of 9/11 before it happened is a new one to me, but it seems to make sense in the way it is presented here, with world events being mostly controlled by the Neocons.Thank you very much for bringing this to my attention & I will certainly be passing this on to others.

Seeing things like this really makes me feel like I ought to do something about the situation but I don't know what. It makes us seem sort of helpless before these huge clandestine superpowers.

The footage at the end of the soldiers with the water bottle really brought tears to my eyes. Humans can be truly awful sometimes.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   

The film is called "The New American Century" by Massimo Mazzucco.

*** This film exposes how every major war in U.S. history was based on a complete fraud with video of insiders themselves admitting it.

Well tht's a pretty arrogant statement. *Every* major war was based upon a fraud? The southern states wanting to split the country in two was a fraud? Imperial Germany conducting unrestricted submarine warfare was a fraud? The Japanese bombing of Pearl Harbor was a fraud? North Korea invading South Korea to subjugate the peninsula under its communist banner was a fraud?

Methinks American history was a class in high school you regularly slept through. If your gripes are with the current war, stick with griping about the current war. Don't be making up crap that does nothing but make you look bad and inflame sensitivities here.

*** This film shows how the first movie theaters in the US were used over a hundred years ago to broadcast propaganda to rile the American people into the Spanish-American War.

Well, DUH! Of course they're going to advertise how evil, mean, and rotten the enemy is in any war. That's what ALL sides do during hostilities. What do you expect them to do, say the enemy soldiers are all sweet little old ladies who'll invite you in for tea and cookies?

Yeah, the Japanese weren't buck toothed monkeys saying, "so sorry" all the time and the Germans weren't all goosestepping murderous robots like the propaganda depicted, certainly, but that doesn't mean the war was a fraud. The Japanese still bombed Pearl Harbor and the propaganda we had on German concentration camps didn't even come close to how inhuman they really were.

Sheesh, some people.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Thank you for sharing this link. More new material presents itself to me
once in a while and it sets the bar. This video is certainly high on the
list!

If nothing else; even for the government loyalist, watching this video
should make you sick. The last four minutes witnessing US soldiers
shooting innocent civilians (war crimes) and teasing deprived children
with water bottles is disgusting and heart breaking.

I hope this video helps to bring those certain P.O.S. soldiers to justice!

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Madison, thanks for your review and comments.

Dave, you're playing the semantics game and I won't play with you.

Turbofan, purchase the DVD, and spread it like wildfire. Everyone should see this documentary. It will open peoples' eyes.

[edit on 21-8-2010 by _BoneZ_]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Dave, you're playing the semantics game and I won't play with you.

Why not? He has a valid point.

Turbofan, purchase the DVD, make copies and spread it like wildfire. Everyone should see this documentary. It will open peoples' eyes.

I bet the makers of this film would be more than happy to hear that a single person bought their DVD and proceeded to make pirated copies to give away.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by jerico65
I bet the makers of this film would be more than happy to hear that a single person bought their DVD and proceeded to make pirated copies to give away.

Nice you took my statement out of context. Did you even watch the documentary? I'm willing to bet not. You're just doing a drive-by troll post.

Too many trolls go unchecked on ATS.

<<   2 >>

join