It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG it's back

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by pryingopen3rdeye
it is because i have gone from believing a hoax to realiseing how false it is that i feel scorned, my nature of trusting is damaged, and i go one step closer from leaning toward the believer side, instead toward leaning to a skeptics side

I am going through the same process as yourself and i am starting to get very disillusioned.

Okay, so photo 1 and 2 could conceivably be genuine, but the third (cigarette lighter) photo is an obvious fake. Even the OP refrains from claiming it has a paranormal origin - an important point that absolves him from any accusations that he is knowingly posting hoaxed material.

Since my bright-eyed naivety has begun to wear off regarding the stuff that is posted on ATS, i have become more aware of the examples of people getting thrills out of making mugs of us trusting members.

And to think, i used to defend these rascals!

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silver Star Originally posted by pryingopen3rdeye

i get info from many places other then ats and it is often that i find threads reaching a false conclusion because they lack evidence i have seen elswhere,

of course i try to backtrack find it and source it, but when you read so much you cant always find back to what or where it was,

so keep in mind that even though a thread on this site has evidence enough to say hoax or inconclusive, it has been proven to me that is still often wrong,

doesnt matter as confudled as things are right now in a few years they will be much clearer.

anyhow i just spent like a half an hour recreating old sparky again, just to seal the point that the lighter image is definitely fake.

first, what the op posted.

and then my recreations, i think its clear the op used a cheap store lighter which explains the weak spark ejectile, while i use a bic with a strong spark ejectile.

oh and look a magical window...or doorway... or something.

magical cups

and OMG look out its sparky with a machette

machette sparky with his two buddies,

disclaimer, all my photos are definitely fake.

[edit on 11-8-2010 by pryingopen3rdeye]

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by pryingopen3rdeye

I know that we are not supposed to do this and "waste" a post for this purpose. But in light of all of the effort that you have put forth to show how these pictures can be duplicated, it's worth it if I lose a few points for this.

Thank-You..

[edit on 8/11/2010 by tribewilder]

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   

The flint on that Bic lighter is a beauty - The OP's lighter pales in comparison!

I really hope that Mr Alienslayer now feels fit to give up the ghost (if you'll pardon the expression) on his cock and bull story and move on to something a bit more constructive, that doesnt involve trying to scam us poor innocents into believing that he is being hounded by spirits, demons, ghosts or whatever else he likes to fantasize about.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by tribewilder

I know that we are not supposed to do this and "waste" a post for this purpose. But in light of all of the effort that you have put forth to show how these pictures can be duplicated, it's worth it if I lose a few points for this.

Thank-You..

[edit on 8/11/2010 by tribewilder]

hey no problem, it was pretty easy, as you can see i didnt even have to get out of bed.

i figured out the trick that the op was waiting for someone to mention, i can tell he has baited breath to hear it.

he takes a long shutter shot of the bedroom, as soon as the shutter begins THEN he shuts off the lights, that way there is a clear well lit image of the room, and the photo still runs a few seconds in the dark, giving you time to stand in there all shadowy like or stick a lighter in.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
The hello kitty lighter photo is definitely faked. Knowingly faked by Alienslayer. It's not like it was an accident or could unknowingly happen. WHich casts doubt on all of his photos being as the op lied and said he didn't know if it was paranormal or not. He had to know it wasn't paranormal.

First off, long exposures can create oodles of anomalies. Long exposures make ghost fakes very easy.

While playing around with my image analyzer it's rather obvious that the 50/10 exposure is a legitimate picture of someone walking. Not a shadow person. A human being intentionally creating a set of circumstances allwing them to produce a photo of this nature.

Ditto for the shadow by the bed.

Shame on you.

Next time you want to fake a photo ty using a nightvision setting on a camera and passing a dath vader action figure in front of the IR emitter but not the camera lens. Creates a nifty shadow person.

You story has incinsistencies as well. Add it all up up and you have a nifty hoax. You 2 biggest tells were the Hello Kitty cig lighter photo and how you got so defensive over a photo that "you didn't know if it was paranormal or not". But you knew. And violated T & C in the process.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   

machette sparky with his two buddies,

This really made me LOL for about a good 4 minutes.

Well Played

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Good replica photos
So you think some photos are fake and other perhaps real.. well i'll leave the site at that.

like all photos nowdays with technology nothing can be proved as any material anyone puts on any site can be replicated with pc software

oh except the 1st 2 photos how about debunking those

or is it alot easier for you to say it's a ciggarette lighter spark the whole lot if fake

i suggest going back to photos 1 and 2 and only once you can debunk them can you truly claim them all as "hoax"

but i doubt it anyway there is far too many hoax material all over this forum i can understand why it's so hard for anyone to believe in any material posted

jra

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Well it looks like pryingopen3rdeye already beat me to the 'sparky' photos, but here's one of mine anyway.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e92ff8661711.jpg[/atsimg]

Here's a photo of myself, with a small blanket draped over me as I spin around in circles.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6545c6804c34.jpg[/atsimg]

I used a 5 second long exposure for that last one. The effects created here are extremely basic and simple. There are no computer generated effects here at all. The only thing I used photoshop for was to resize the photos and save them. That's it.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
like i said unfortunatly today with technology anything can be re created henceforth the skeptics say hey if we can re create it then it must be fake

but each to their own ok so the lighter one was a fake we all know it by now... i can't lead it on i know u guys aitn stupid but i have no further evidence and i want ppl to believe

however my shadow one at the start and the shadow one in the room are not fake

not that i care any more there is no point posting anything nowdays because regardless it be a ufo or a ghost photo or anything we all know it can be replicated therefore if anyone can replicate it then it must be fake

so let me ask a question how the hell do you guys propose we get evidence of the paranormal /

gee i could have footage of the lights turning out or a fan spinning and that can all be explained and yet all be setup

as it's not 100% possible to provide eveidence or anything paranormal with todays technology able to replicate anything video or photgraphy i give up...

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
See here is what your missing. YOur initial photo had a degree of credibility until you began lying, faking photos and perpetuating a hoax. Just because a photo can be duplicated doesn't mean it's fake.

But your slow shutter speed and your habit of creating fakes by abusing that shutter speed makes rational people believe all of you photos are fake. It's such a common manipulation, pobably the most widely used method to hoax ghosts.

Multiple photos in sequence, coupled with video and multiple eyewitness accounts is probably needed to have an irefutable ghost pic. But there are many out there which a lot of us consider real that don't have that. It's just that photos that come from a known liar and hoaxer aren't going to be taken seriously.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
another lie i already pointed out that no one has acknowledged is the op claims an electrician was able to determine all the wiring in his house is good by only going into the atic/roof,

doesnt anyone know well enough to confirm im right thats impossible? cause that would be another blunt lie from the op

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
ok lets see i dunno what the hell the electrition does... he went in the roof to check wiring.. he did something on the fuse box couldn't figure it out changed the globes re set the switch and hey prsto...

anyway now it seems since i faked a couple of photos everyone is just out for blood in disproving every word i've said so i'm just gonna let the thread die now

enjoy the 1st 2 photos. feel free to hammer away at them as i know you won't be able to

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alienslayer

anyway now it seems since i faked a couple of photos everyone is just out for blood in disproving every word i've said so i'm just gonna let the thread die now

Yup, that's about the size of it.

But really, do you expect anything else?

If you were above board on everything, and just told the truth, and then you were berated, at least you could hold your head up high. Not so much now though I am afraid... :shk::shk:

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Inadvisable to have posted this thread, in my opinion AlienSlayer. Your honesty is shot.

I suppose, if i were being kind, it's been entertaining - but that's cold comfort for the people who (like me) actually bought into this story and credulously swallowed embellishment after embellishment until i was up to my neck in them.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Alienslayer

i realy dont think i'll be able to trust you easily again, but

ill tell you this if i was in your position and what you are saying is true(i dont think it is) but if it was and i were you, i wouldnt just quit, i would continue to collect and post only honest evidence, quiting is a sign you dont want us to disprove more, an act of a guilty concious.

and a person honestly experiencing these things wouldnt want to quit with posting evidence.

quiters never prosper

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   

enjoy the 1st 2 photos. feel free to hammer away at them as i know you won't be able to

Well, I hammered... and got this.

Ive worked on the first photo only as this seems to be the most important picture.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9bb9e7bef951.png[/atsimg]

hi look this is the only photo i have it's years old and was taken in a car park. this has been going on for a while but it stopped for a period of time.

it used to be frequent and then stopped then a few years later re occur

anyway the story behind this photo is i stopped in a car park on my way home.. the beach was nice at night the stars nice and i wanted to get a nice photo of the ocean/stars togehter where i live well i got the "spooky feelings" as i did back then and well this time was different. i had the feeling of someone watching me over my shoulder

well i thought ok whatever i'll give it a go i started taking random long exposure shots in the hope i could get a moving shadow tracking across my screen well in turn what i got was a lot different.

it has mass it has reflection it seems almost as if for a second it entered our realm before passing back into it's own!!!

here it is. this is what i took so i'll let you decide it's the only one i ever managed to get of such a being

This is the photo / text posted by Alienslayer of the shadow demon.

Heres a close up of the shadow demon with red eyes.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e943512a744f.png[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e1a700e111b9.png[/atsimg]

You can see the red eyes are just part of the trees.

I decided to go for a red filter which would take away the blurred appearance. I wanted to show that the legs were solid human legs.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/47ec2921a48b.png[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3274de3429ea.png[/atsimg]

You can even see the knees bending, but doing this I also found something else. The solid black shadow now had detail.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/745a12c8a1a2.png[/atsimg]

I tried to clean up the image to show human detail / form.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6a0d503e283f.png[/atsimg]

Now to me this does show at least an outline of a human body and has detail. Not what you would expect from a shadow demon.

My opinion this is a woman possibly wearing a bikini top. Which would tie in with the story of being at the beach. I think the photo was staged maybe not for a paranormal story (as this was taken in 2005) but maybe for a college / photography project. e.g. Camera special f/x, use of alternative lighting etc.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I find it interesting you managed to break the photo down so far but i can point out a few wrongs.

first you'd be mad to be in a bikini top at night time with how cold it is

second just because i claim it is a demon does not mean it is... that shoreline was treacherous and many people died in the 1800's/1900's on that reef

look up batavia wreck.. anyway perhaps it is a human spirit? then again who are we to say that a demon is not human like in form?

i think it's good you analyised the photo so far but it still does not prove it was a person in the photo

yes the trees look like eyes, it's just the way it timed in with the shot, however it would be really hard to get a photo timed that well don't you think?

regardless i think you need to dig deeper try the second photo see what you can come up with as you have been un able to debunk the first

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Alienslayer

second just because i claim it is a demon does not mean it is... that shoreline was treacherous and many people died in the 1800's/1900's on that reef

Erm, what reef lol? Why are you changing your story now?

look up batavia wreck.. anyway perhaps it is a human spirit? then again who are we to say that a demon is not human like in form?

Sorry but this is becomming pointless. So you agree the shadow demon now has human form, although youre now saying its a human spirit lol. I think its time to give up, dont you?

i think it's good you analyised the photo so far but it still does not prove it was a person in the photo

It offers a rational explanation for what you call a paranormal photograph. In fact myself and other members here have done everything youve asked from us, replicated photos, debunked photos etc.

yes the trees look like eyes, it's just the way it timed in with the shot, however it would be really hard to get a photo timed that well don't you think?

No, I dont. The photo is very easy to create as shown by other members here. I myself have created shots like these back in the early 90s when I was studying photography, thats why I know how easy it is to do this.

regardless i think you need to dig deeper try the second photo see what you can come up with as you have been un able to debunk the first

LOL ... This isnt a game. (or is it) im not going to dig deeper, ive finished jumping through hoops for ya. The second photo probably cant be debunked anyway. Not because its a shadow demon but because its not human either. As someone else said its probably a pillow which wouldnt offer any detail, especially in low light.

So thats it for me. Its been fun and ive enjoyed the challenge. I still call this thread a hoax
but I can also understand your need to believe.

See you out on the boards,

Cheers,

JQ.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 03:25 AM
link   
its a genuine pic,i worked in retouching and as far as i can tell its real.
and no dont call the ghost out,it will only get worse

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join