It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG it's back

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
ok, heres my thoughts on the photo..

I think the black shadow is an actual person moving [forward] from A to B.

The camera is set to an exposure time of 5 seconds, so I guess you put the camera on a tripod or rested it on something solid to keep the background in focus. You could of used a timer and stood in front of the camera yourself to be the blurry shadow figure (not saying you did, but you could of)

You didnt use the flash because it would give some detail to the person moving forward. The person is back lit by the street lamp to cause a shilhouette. Again gives lack of detail.

On a slow exposure setting someone moving would give a blurred appearance without any detail especially at night. You can see the person has moved forwards. The point at which they stop (which is about a 1cm up from edge of photo) it looks like the "legs" carry on down the picture I would say this is shadow being cast from the street lamp behind.

As for any eyes in the picture, they are just part of the trees.

You may be experiencing paranormal stuff but not in this photo.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
WOW again, great capture! Your story is interesting - show this bothersome spirit who's boss - ask it to leave.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Very interesting...what is that twice this week for you??? My recommendation is, even if you're not very religious, meditate or pray while focusing on happy thoughts and wish for whatever it is to find the light and its true belonging. Do this while in the same situation you were in during the last two experiences.

It is my belief that this thing is a demon of some sort trapped between realms. I've had a very strange dream once about two years ago, just after my step-mother died of cancer. I had a dream where I woke up surrounded by very sinister looking shadow beings (demons). I also had a dark hopeless feeling as if they were trying to envelope me in darkness. As I tried to escape the room I saw my step-mother at my bedroom door, alive and well (Not skinny and malnourished looking like when she was dying). She had a smile on her face and, although I don't remember what she said, I think she told me she loved me. After that I woke up terrified. I haven't looked too much into the dream because there were other parts that didn't make sense...

Good luck to you though, just remember-Happy thoughts and good wishes.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
hmm that picture looks real to me...

first I didn't know what to thought of you story, but when I saw the picture...

Sure want to know how this story develops..

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Jezzz. Call an election. Have mom tell you everything is going to be Ok and stop watching scifi before bed. This is a conspiracy web site to post conspiracies and other world events not `I had a bad dream and got spooked page`. Im sure there's web sites where people gather round and talk about spooky dreams and when they went to get laundry out of the basement they got the creepy geebies on the way up stairs.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
my first thought...its a women..with nice legs :O

dont know why
...nice photo! (well..if its real)

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Alienslayer

Those arn't eyes it's the tree behind the anomoly, which actually adds to the picture in my opinion, the way you can see behind so it clearly is not a solid form. I don't fear much except my kids when I'm sleeping, yes they can be sneaky at times, Phil from jackass comes to mind lol. I have never had a run in with such beings would be nice to interact with them in my opinion, but I like creepy stuff!!!!!

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
To the Debunkers:::

If you think that photo is faked so easily, replicate it for me.

I will be patiently awaiting your replication of that photo.

You have 24hours to get your camera and show me how easily you can replicate it. That's 23hours 59minutes longer than you need, obviously. Use a 5 second exposure. (Put up or shut up?)

Seriously.

Debunk it properly, by replicating it.

I won't hold my breath.

To the OP:
Good thread though, I enjoyed it.

Oh, and don't make it leave your house. Let's study it. IMHO.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Know that this entity has no power over you. Evil thrives on fear, doubt, stress and anxiety amongst other things.

There is a greater strength and power than this pathetic, miserable and wretched thing.

You can rid yourself of this thing. Let it know that it has no place in your home.

Invoke the power of Christ Jesus over this thing. You must have faith and trust in Him or it can turn out bad.
See Acts 19:13 - 17
13 Then some of the itinerant Jewish exorcists undertook to invoke the name of the Lord Jesus over those who had evil spirits, saying, “I adjure you by the Jesus whom Paul proclaims.” 14 Seven sons of a Jewish high priest named Sceva were doing this. 15 But the evil spirit answered them, “Jesus I know, and Paul I recognize, but who are you?” 16 And the man in whom was the evil spirit leaped on them, mastered all [4] of them and overpowered them, so that they fled out of that house naked and wounded. 17 And this became known to all the residents of Ephesus, both Jews and Greeks. And fear fell upon them all, and the name of the Lord Jesus was extolled.

Also see 1 Peter 5:6 - 8
6 Humble yourselves, therefore, under the mighty hand of God so that at the proper time he may exalt you, 7 casting all your anxieties on him, because he cares for you. 8 Be sober-minded; be watchful. Your adversary the devil prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour.

U2U me for additional information.

[edit on 8-8-2010 by fworkman]

[edit on 8-8-2010 by fworkman]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Brain stimulation creates a ‘shadow person’

Whenever I hear a story of a person seeing a shadow person, the above story comes to mind.

I am not saying you are having brain problems, but if you wish to keep an open mind about the situation you need to consider this. It couldn't hurt anything to get checked out.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by craig732

How does a brain injury cause a heater to turn itself off?

How does a brain injury cause objects to move around?

Telekinesis?

Well if thats the case, the story is still a big deal because it's about brain injuries causing telekinetic powers.

Call me doubtful.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Just ask Jesus to remove the demon from your presence, and then command the spirit to be gone in the name of Jesus. The End, problem solved. Works 99% of the time every time.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   

I put the picture through some filters that id like to post. `i think you would like` how do i do that?

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
no offense... but i really dont buy this, you might be crazy. or you might just be messing with us, either way not buying it.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   

It would seem, if this story is genuine, that it is a negative entity.

The only way to "defeat" this entity is to not defend in fear, but to open in love, because the entity cannot feed off of Love or Light that is the contradiction to it's very being.

The entity could also be a thought form created by you.

[edit on 8-8-2010 by 11118]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Dam that sux man. Are you in Australia?

Seconds line.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Alienslayer I sympathize. I am 45 at the moment. I was haunted by a Shadow Demon (at least that is the name of the phenomena I gave it over a period of time) for over a decade of my life. It started when I was 15 and ended when I was 32. To save space I will not relate all the incidents, but the first time I was lying in bed at my parent’s house, looking towards the closet by my bed. I could hear my father clicking through channels on the television, when all of a sudden I was overcome with the sensation of not being able to move, this quickly made me want to cry out for help but when I tried no sound came from my mouth. Over the course of the next decade this same incident would occur at random times, the most horrific times is when I was on my back with my eyes closed, I could feel the presence of this dark force just inches from my face. I finally grew to where my fear grew to a type of anger; I started sleeping with a Bible either at my bedside or below my pillow. The first triumph I had was when I forced my muscles to overcome the parallelization, while reaching for my Bible beside my bed, as soon as my fingers touched it, I was released, left completely awake and in sweat but the entity was gone. This gave me hope and courage. After repeated on and off occurrences throughout my 20s and early 30s, I finally become under the conviction, the next time it would happen I would face the Shadow Demon. I will never forget that night. I was lying on my back, when suddenly I felt the presence of the Shadow Demon start pressing down on my back. I immediately turned in bed, and then I saw it, it appeared to be a Shadow in a shape of a wolf on my wall, it had a long snout with two pointed what appeared to be ears or horns, its eyes were white. The funny thing I still do not remember exactly the words I said, I know they were not exactly these words, but they had the same type of power and meaning, I had said something like the power of Christ compels you and you have no power over me, and be gone. Ever since then I have not been bothered by this phenomena, except for one time, during a time of personal depression, when this occurred I did pretty much the same thing, with the same result. What amazes me, is both times I expelled it, for the life of me I still can’t remember what I said, but I remember what I felt, it was as if I wasn’t alone in my heart in expelling this evil entity.

Alienslayer I believe many people here have given you some good ideas. I think having pets is a good idea, I am an academic historian, and there are many instances in history where people believed cat's extra-sense seems to frighten off evil spirits, maybe it is they don’t like to be seen, and cats with their acute senses can see them, who knows, there has been many times late at night my cat will run to a door, window or even a place in the house acting like he can see something, I always tell him he is a good cat, and entertain the possibility that maybe he really is seeing something, and exclaim something like this, we can see you, you are not wanted or invited here, be gone or anything remotely like this. I think I read another person say to show no fear, I think this is good advice also, they seem to feed off fear. Most importantly remember this is our reality not theirs, believe me if they (the evil ones) had the power not to hid in the shadows and use secret and deceiving techniques of power over us, they probably would, this is no doubt why they hide, they are weaker than us, always remember all you need is the courage to confront them, and then you will scare the dickens out of them!

[edit on 8-8-2010 by AmosGraber]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Wow you got all kinds of supernatural activity going on around where you live. I would suggest keep praying and maybe get a priest or someone to come to your house bless it or cleanse it. That picture whether its fake or not is staight up CREEPY!, I'm no photography expert but it looks real to me. Good luck with the whole situation and God Bless.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by chorizo4

Poltergeist. Get a cat for a pet. I don't think poltergeists like cats. Maybe the cat messes with it's energy in some way.

Had a poltergeist experience myself. I have three indoor cats. The poltergeist left without urging.

That's strange, I've heard that Reptilians don't like cats. Maybe they don't like certain types of light either?

To the OP, in my opinion, you might be dealing with aliens who either live underground here on Earth or are from somewhere else and they might be visiting in your dreams as well as while your awake.

It sounds like they're trying to intimidate you.

Say "no". Get out my house. Never come back. And don't believe the lie that resistance is futile. It's not. You have the choice to resist intruders. I'm not an expert at dealing with the supernatural but I do have some experience.

Hope this helps.

Toni

P.S. Btw, I too have seen the dark, shadowy figure....but it was during the daytime. The shadow went by my kitchen window. I was in the kitchen looking out.

I've also seen them inside my house while I was inside my house. I see them out of the corner of my eye, usually. Except for the one time when I saw one outside my kitchen window.

[edit on 8-8-2010 by Antoniastar]

[edit on 8-8-2010 by Antoniastar]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by John Q

Hmm... I went into a building on my college campus that we thought was haunted with a Ouiji Board once, and the thing actually started moving pretty fast. It was kinda freaky. We asked it questions and it answered them.

Anyway, listen to the advice about love and not fear. These kind of things can't hurt you, but they can mess with your psyche. Also, try to get some evidence if you can.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join