It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Favourite Forum?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
On the left hand side of MY ATS - it's got "My favourite forums" how do I add stuff in to that?

I think when I first got here I had some in there I think, but not now???

This:

[edit on 8/8/1010 by jokei]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by jokei

In the little box where you can flag threads there are some other buttons -- "favorite", "subscribe", and "why flag?"

Pushing "favorite" on any thread in a given forum will add that forum to your favorites in myATS. "Subscribe" will add the individual thread to the right-hand column of myATS without flagging it or having to respond.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by jokei

You should be able to do it when you're on one of the threads in the forum.
Top left-hand corner, the little cluster of icons around the "Flag thread" icon should include a "favourite" star, which normally makes that forum one of your favourites. Normally works for me, any way.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Thanks guys, I've been here two and a half years and I've just figured that out.

Oops.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Not meaning to thread jack or anything, but can anyone explain why I have a list of "favorites" when I have never been to any of them? Nor do I have any interest in any of them.
Is there someone who decides a thread started back in 2003 is a favorite of mine?
While I like the idea I prefer to add my own there myself without anyone else doing it. But then I show a lit of people as "friends" and Foes" and I have never added anyone to any list here.
Thanks for any input.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Dragonsbreaths

If I'm correct (hmm), you start off with them all there and can edit out the ones you're not too fussed about.

new topics

top topics

join