It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My son needs ATS help

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
This may help read this and ask your doc about Imuran
ddterry.tripod.com...

link   
reply to post by zarp3333

You gave me a reason to meditate today, i've been lazy about it. I'll...invision...focus that your son is healthy and well... not believe or want him to get better, because then the belief is that he is sick, it makes your intent weak! Focus that he's just fine, that he always has been, feel love for him and intend that he is healthy. Don't focus on the part that he is sick.

Power of intent is more tricky, which is in my opinion how its a subconscious process, the conscious focusses on failure and desire, the subconscious is perception and higher awareness. Get better kid!.. I mean.. You're fine already.

link   
This may help read this and ask your doc about Imuran
ddterry.tripod.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I have a one year old son...i know of the deep bond and attachment between father and son...

I wish you and your boy well and im sure with all this positive energy something positive will manifest.

Peace and blessings to you.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I don't often pray, but out of respect for you and your son, you have my prayer tonight.
If you think it will make the difference, who am i to deny that.

Condolences, may he live a long and prosperous life.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
My wife had "incurable" hepatitis C (diagnosed about 25 years ago), but the doctors now find no trace.
THEY did not cure it. SHE did.
(This advice about running everything by your physician screams for some clarification. Didn't I read that the doctors had no answer for this? A physician is only as good as their record of helping people is, and how would you know that?)

She cured herself by eating natural, healthy, live foods. This is something that is truly alien to most physicians. What a concept!

I would certainly begin to keep a log on how the child is affected by different foods and supplements, applied conservatively and with care, and based upon your careful research.

I will pray for Constantine, and I will pray that the parents are blessed with the vision to see their way through this challenge.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Hey Man I'm jump'in in with both feet on this. I need a first name for prayer sake.
Post his first name dog. Update .........Constantine got it.

Holy Father that is in Heaven. I come to you in the name of yuor blessed son Jesus Christ. Knowing full well, that if things were on earth, as they are
in Heaven. If the world was what you inteneded? Then little Constantine would not be sick at this time. Glory be to you Father, I pray for this little one, Constantine, in the name of your precious son Jesus Christ.
Love and gratitude, to you Father, no matter the out come. Your will be done. In Jesus name I pray.

[edit on 8-8-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by zarp3333

Secondly, anybody with information on the treatment of hepatitus, alternative or otherwise would be appreciated.

Alternative? Try this one: www.akarpinang.com . This guy is said to have healed AIDS patients. My mother had a blood virus and was smoking for 10 years. After several treatments with him got healed and stopped smoking. He using the ancient Indonesian science of herbal treatments using roots, etc mixed with inner strength energy. Has practices in Jakarta 3 x week, Kuala Lumpur 2 x week, Bali 2 x week . his practices are always overcrowded and you have to reserve at 5 am in the morning to get a spot.

Anyway....good luck for your son and think positive!

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Get on google and research milk thistle. It contains something called silymarin. It has been shown to protect the liver in certain types of hepatitic infections. It also protects the liver from alcohol if taken regularly, which gives further evidence to it's abilities to shield the liver from harm. It has been used on a patient that had cosumed deadly amanita fungi, which results in liver failure if left untreated. The milk thistle saved this persons liver also.
You can get milk thistle from most healthfood stores like holland and barrett.
I wish you all the best and shall pray for your child.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Constantine is in my prayers. I also belong to a mother/baby board with some real prayer warriers. I will ask them as well.

The best to your sweet son and to your family as well

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   

you may find this treatment interesting,definately worth researching

Alternative Medical Treatment and Health Strategies

Ultraviolet Blood Irradiation (UBI), Hydrogen Peroxide, Ozone, Meyer’s Push, and Autogenous Vaccine

www.sedonainformation.com...

also read a while back about bionaid being used to cure auto immune disease,i personally use this stuff when ever i feel i`m getting sick, i haven`t been sick for a year and a half now since using it very sparingly

www.bionaid.net...

[edit on 8/8/10 by l77way]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I know you will not do, but be careful with alternative stuff and don't jump to practice without consultation. I advice to find a German speaking friend. Immunology is very advanced there and you can find many recent developments. (I am not German by the way).

I think one of the most important thing is to stay calm by your child. They sense everything, and when you are with him, give positive energy. Everything will be good...

[edit on 8-8-2010 by deccal]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   

I cannot offer you medical advice and as an atheist i cannot say i will pray for you.

I do however offer my support with anything you need, a chat, a shoulder to cry on or someone to vent at.

I wish you and your family the best.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I've seen a lot of things on ATS, but this one really bothers me.

This member posted this thread asking for ATS help in an appropriate ATS forum... And for some reason it is moved to BTS.

Just seems rather arbitrary.

I guess everything positive also draws in negative energy.

[edit on 8-8-2010 by Fractured.Facade]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Nature has provided for every need. We only need to appreciate the Earth for it to appreciate us with healing. We resonate thought energy to one another, so to does Earth harmonize our field.
Trust you intuition, and the childs, when choosing foods for healing! An organic raw food diet may be in order - supplemented by fresh powerful healing herbs like oregano and astragalus, fungi like reishi, bulbs and roots like onions and garlic, ginger and tumeric, and resveratrol in grapes with seed.
This natural diet will enhance the bodies natural healing ability - which is the true capability to heal!

Some studies suggest that camu-camu berries may be highly effective for this young child.
Suggest investigating the condition and David Wolfe (leading raw food health investigator)
"The raw food diet is as simple as the term indicates. It is the natural form of diet which lets go of the common processes of food preparation like grilling or frying. Raw food nutrition is known to reverse the symptoms of heart diseases, cancer, hepatitis, and a lot other major medical nuisances. It is likewise effective in combating herpes, dandruff, athlete’s foot, sleep apnea, or sleepwalking." - Healthy Food Raw Diet

We share vibrations of...

∞LOVE∞

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
found this site which is directed more at children with ITP...it might put you more at ease....hope it helps.

ITP-blood-disorder

and will pray loads for your child and his journey.

be safe.

Also as i said my wife is a serious type-1 diabetic and knowledge is key to understanding.

be well.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Why is this in BTS now?

This is a "god" damn paranormal experiment. The only serious kind you will get around here because a life is involved.

Chit chat my ass.

As long as it gets exposure on the boards.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   

I dont know anything about autoimmune hepatitis, but I do know that celiac disease is increasingly being linked to many autoimmune disorders, including the one your son has.

At his age, I dont know what you are or are not feeding him. Nor do I know if they have already tested him for celiac. But, if they havent consider it.

There is no cure for celiac. BUT if you do not eat anything containing gluten, your symptoms often disappear. Dont feed the little guy any gluten containing products. At all. And it is a sneaky dietary substance often listed under many names, so look it up.

Oh, and one more thing, if they HAVENT tested him for the anitbodies, if you start the diet before they do, he may come back negative even if he has the condition. It isnt the easiest condition to diagnose.

Good luck.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Celiac disease (CD) may be found in association with other autoimmune diseases. We investigated the relation between autoimmune hepatitis (AIH) and CD by assessing the prevalence of IgA and IgG anti-tissue transglutaminase (tTG) antibodies in AIH, and by verifying whether the findings were associated with clinical and histological features of CD. Forty-seven consecutive patients with AIH (type I: n = 39; type II: n = 8) were studied. One hundred patients with chronic hepatitis C, and 120 healthy blood donors were also studied as controls.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
It is only a few hours since I posted this thread and I am overwhelmed by the number of responses.

Tears welled up at the thought of so many strangers taking time from their busy lives to send positive responses our way.

Thank you all so much. I have been through so much lately between job and financial issues.

Poor Constantine's illness has pushed me to the very limit. Watching him endure multiple blood draws and heel sticks has illicited irrational urges to strike out at the very doctors and nurses trying to help him.

My wife of 17 years and have endured many tribulations over the years but our love has triumphed. Yesterday however was the first time I ever really lost it over something insignificant and unrelated.

In desperation I turned to ATS. In these uncertain times I have found solace, if not distraction in the posts.

My entreaties for non-traditional healing were directed not so much for "miracle cures" such as compounds or machines but spiritual cures.

I was brought up in a very traditional Christian environment and received degrees in chemistry and biology.

ATS has opened my heart and mind up to the power of collective intent be it called prayer, pranic healing or the law of attraction.

ATS has also spurred my interest into the mysticism of the early Christian church.

I have come to believe that we human beings posess healing powers alluded to by Christ and made manifest by his apostles.

What I have learned is belief in the healing is as critical to the success as prayer or intent alone.

My son's illness is exceedingly rare. Autoimmune hepatitus prevalance is only 1-1.2 per million with most being age 10 or older and 75% being female.

He may very well be the youngest person to have this problem on our planet. Even with the best western medical treatment, his chances of long term remission are less than 30%. Given his age, there are no statistics to compare.

It is for that fact that I shall ascribe his healing a miracle and give honor to a higher power who I choose to call God.

It will be through the collective efforts of ATS that I shall also ascribe credit.

Finally, I would be remiss if I didn't mention that there is something special about Constantine. Though it is natural for all parents to see something extrodinary in their own children, it is my experience as the father of 5 children, that Constantine illicits responses from an exceptional number of children and adults of all races.

Just last month, a family visiting from Pakistan were infatuated with him and asked respectively, though pationately if they could have their picture taken with him.

Thank you all again. You can't imagine how much better I feel knowing how many selfless people exist within our midst. God bless everyone.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Dear Mods, you really surprised most of us moving the thread to BTS. I guess you have a different point of view about this and we, the members will have to respect it even if we consider that action a total mistake.

WE ARE TALKING ABOUT THE LIFE OF A BABY. I still remember all the coverage we had here when an old member (William one sac) left us to find a better place in heaven.

Is this member (Constantines' Dad), getting a different treatment because he doesn't know the owners? I hope not.

Anyway, that shouldn't stop us, members must continue posting prayers for Constantine and his family.

[edit on 8-8-2010 by Trueman]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join