It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My son needs ATS help

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bachrk
I am not a doctor and this isn't medical advice but if no one can help please look into Miracle Mineral Supplement.

I was intrigued by this first person account of this product.

HOWEVER, some quick research shows serious FDA warning about it: pagingdrgupta.blogs.cnn.com...

Please consult your son's physician before using any 'non-traditional' treatments suggested here!

Edit to add quote for sourced article:

The FDA is trying to determine how many people have used the supplement. "At this point, we are just trying to get the word out and warn consumers," says Elaine Gansz Bobo, spokesperson for the FDA. She says anyone using MMS should throw it away immediately.

[edit on 8-8-2010 by misinformational]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Thanks for sharing more info. Your child, like the OP's and like every other child, is precious to you as well as to his loved ones and to humanity.

May other parents who have children with issues take heart from your exprience and never to give up.

Cheers! :-)

[edit on 8-8-2010 by SeekerofTruth101]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Let me add that we spend some of our own money, but by and large all of the treatments were free. Even the $88,000 per injection steroid was covered by a combination of insurance and medicaid. He was born prematurely, so he was eligible for Medicaid in Florida despite our income. The Medicaid had the added benefit of assigning him a "nurse advocate" that followed up on his treatments and helped us get timely responses from some of the slower moving bureacracies.

He has had close to $2M in Medical Bills from his premature birth to his 2nd birthday, but it all paid off.

At times his mother and I thought we might be doing the wrong things, and sometimes we even wished that he hadn't survived his birth. It was so hard to watch him struggle, and we felt responsible for putting him through more and more torment. It was terrible to watch him suffer, and it was terrible to wish that it would end.

He turns 3 this November, and I can't imagine my life if he had not survived. It all worked out in the end, and he is a little fighter!! He earned the nickname "Sparky" because he is so little and strong and fearless. He already learned to swim, and he chases the older kids around. He literally "dives" off the side of the pool. He doesn't jump, he goes in head first!

Stay positive, aggressive, proactive, tenacious, and do your own research! Use any and all help that is available. Listen to your doctors, but make your own medical decisions, and don't deal with any doctor that won't follow your informed advice and decision.

[edit on 8-8-2010 by getreadyalready]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
When i'm meditating tonight i'll try and send some good energy your way

Sad to hear about the circumstances and i pray everything ends up ok.

Godspeed.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
This might help... never been one to put all my chips on faith.

Cure for many Diseases, Virus's, Cancers

Cancer Cure has been Around for a while

Recipe for Diseases

Hopefully this helps, and here's hoping you son get well soon.

Fox

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by zarp3333

Jeez, that's awful news Zarp. I hope your kid gets through this and comes out the other side stronger. If it helps, I'll try and keep the guy in my thoughts this evening and light a candle.

It's a little known Kandy secret that despite not believing in very much, I light a candle every month for someone who needs help. It can't hurt can it?

You've Foed my ass last month for being a 'paid disinfo agent', but it doesn't mean # to me. All the best

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
HAVE YOU CHECKED ZINC ? LOOK INTO THIS SHOULD DEFINITELY HELP WITH THE LIVER!

link   
NaturalNews.com was fast with a response when asked a health question. Colloidal silver has been making news about it's healing properties.

God Bless & hope this helps!

link   
reply to post by thefreepatriot

Have you checked your caps lock?

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   

My dear foe,

I am really sorry about your child. I hopre that a speedy recovery happens. you have my prayers at this fraught time.

Tiger5

[edit on 8-8-2010 by Tiger5]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I will pray for your son, hope everything works out for you.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
i have looked at a few items now and this is interesting...the best defense is to arm yourself with information.

this might help a bit....

ITP blood disorders

i am going to keep searching...will not recommend anything just hoping to help you find that bit of info that may help.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Come on people! 29 replies, but only 19 flags? This needs to hit the front page. Everyone go back and flag...NOW!

Edit: Oops. I see it is already there. But, we still need to make sure it stays.

[edit on 8-8-2010 by WTFover]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by misinformational

Please consult your son's physician before using any 'non-traditional' treatments suggested here!

And again:

Thank you. Normal service may now be resumed.

[edit on 8/8/10 by Astyanax]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
My prayers are rarely answered but I keep trying!

I'm sending one up for your little boy!

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Prayers and alot of love go out to Constantine. May he heal as quickly as possible. I also send prayers to the parents to give them strength and patience during the process.

triplereiki

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Many babies born today do not receive the natural immunities of which are inherent in the Mother's milk. There are many other conditions that could bring on ITP or autoimmune issues. A proper diagnosis would require multiple diagnosis from doctors specializing in different fields of medicine. Many are often surprised to hear multiple diagnosis from multiple doctors.

I believe a natural or holistic cure is safer and preferable. Here is a good place to start: findarticles.com...

Since every human being is a unique organism, it is often best to try different medicines or procedures until the 'right' one is found. When the body reacts in a positive way, you know you are on the right track.

I wish you the best. I hope you will steer clear of pharmaceutikills. Unfortunately, most doctors today are not trained in homeopathic or natural cures for most medical ailments. This is for 'no good reason' though the pharmaceutical lobby is quite powerful and the NIH is not your freind.

Stick with nature if you can, for the Creator does not make mistakes. Keep me up to date with your son's prognosis. U2U me with your progress, I'll see what I can do for U.

Unfortunately, many patients are misdiagnosed these days for various reasons, usually.....not 'good' ones.

Try giving the child a lot of 'touch' and love to stimulate the healing hormones. The body is miraculous at healing itself. Love does heal body and mind. Regardless, I'll send a prayer UR way.

[edit on 8-8-2010 by Perseus Apex]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I'm sorry but even if i knew of a cure i could not tell you how to heal you son, its sad but all things happen for a reason, and maybe his inner strength will keep him going.

but if you wanted a cure then everyone else would want a cure a diseases like that and all others (aids cancer, anything that causes death) must remain in our socity, and people MUST die. i am sorry

But think of it like this, if everyone with cancer aids hep 1 b and c and anything else you can think of, then think of our much more over populated we would be, without these diseases keeping our numbers in check only worse things would happen. Once again i am sorry for your sons condiction, just make sure he intakes alot of fruits and vitmens.

I'm sorry

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I've had quite a few very good expiences with radio-accupuncture.. It doesn't deal with needles but with electrical pulses. I've personnaly seen terminally ill people with varying conditions the "regular" medical science couldn't do a damn or even know of what was happening. They all involved the slowing or completely shutting down of the imune system. After visiting this doctor for a few times they got better. the treatment pretty much consists of holding copper handles and the doctor checks your body's resonance to speciic types of conditions in an ellimination round to determine whats going on. Its freaky to just hear him tell you what you've been doing with your body at times.

There are tons of alternative options out there... you should study up on the subject if you havent already..

If you want to know more , you can U2U me

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I don't know about collective intent, but I feel deeply for you and your family. I will pray for your child, and your entire family. I believe that God has the ability to heal your child.

Maybe this is part of collective intent. Look at however you want, but I believe it is God working.

May God and his Blessings be with you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join