It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mars Melt Hints at Solar, Not Human, Cause for Warming, Scientist Says

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+31 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
here is a thing i have been wondering about when did the people of this earth go to the other planets and set up big smoke bellowing factorys to start the global warming on them like mars

news.nationalgeographic.com...

and here is more

Global Warming on Mars, Pluto, Triton and Jupiter

seoblackhat.com...

so we must have some big ass factorys on these planets or could it be it is the sun that is causing all this heat i hear you say naw how can a big ball of fire cause heat.

and all these great sciantists stil say dont be daft global warming is caused by carbon emisions and nothing else fits

Sun Blamed for Warming of Earth and Other Worlds

www.livescience.com...

well thats enough from me what does every one else think

and before anyone tells me i know i cant spell

[edit on 8-8-2010 by digby888]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
There is no global warming. We dont have enough data to say that.

If maybe Humans took the temperature for lets say, 1000 years, or more, then maybe I would start to listen,, but most places have date only as far back as 400 years. That is really not enough to have a grasp of what nature can do. Nature will always swing from one extreme to the other. I think we are seeing this.. Not to say we dont poison the air and water with our chemicals, but we ARE NOT THE CAUSE for global warming.

the SUN, the universe, GOD even, are the causes

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Indeed,
and every planet/body in this Solar system is doing the same.
It is more 'natural', than it is not.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
So typical of man to have ego so big they think they cause all the worlds and solar systems disasters. sigh

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Hi there!

Whatever it is one thing is that some people with power
use global warming termin for tax the people and make money......!!!!

Peace,
e

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Randy Mann is a meteorologist that has been saying this for years.

Not to be confused with the other guy with the same last name, who's "hockey stick" became popular, Randy doesn't go for the baloney pumped out by the elite.

I think he's done videos, and a Google search would probably come up with some good stuff.

Bottom line is that it makes perfect sense that the STAR in the solar system is in fact the main thing you could point to concerning "global", or better put, PLANETARY warming. If it's happening on Pluto too, you can bet it has nothing to do with our so-called "fossil" fuels.

Humans may still be too small to really impact "warming" as significantly as we are being told.

Great idea for a thread, S & F.

JR

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
The reason why the increasing temperatures of other solar system planets is so highly disregarded by the manmade global climate change crowd is because the PTB cannot swindle money and power from the people's of the world to further their agendas if it is proven increased solar output is the reason why global temperatures are increasing.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   

It looks as if there was some correlation between the sun and temperature especially in the years 1980 and 1985. But solar irradiance stays on the same old cycle, CO2 keeps rising, and temperatures keep rising. It is, therefore, only possible that CO2 is causing the warming, not the sun. PREDICTION: 2012, or 2013 will be the hottest year ever due to solar maximum and further increased CO2 concentrations.

[edit on 8/8/2010 by C0bzz]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I think it is an mix of all the Elements around us, both terrestrial and extraterrestrial.

I think they started with co2 measurements in 1880 or so..

I have been watching this series just now, Im at part 5, he talks about how galactic radiation and gasses fuels the sun etc..

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Personally, I think it is sickening the whole global heating thing. It really is a way for our "masters" to tax us more. Unfortuately, when I discuss topics like this with people who are, not so much in the know, they just agree with me, then shrug their shoulders and watch more MSM and buy more crap..

(shaking my head) although I should be sad about this, I am very happy and positive in my life.. I will not afford a minute to be angry, or mad at TPTB games. Yes their message is one of evil, but I consider it a positive thing that I KNOW ABOUT IT. I will continue to spread the word

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by C0bzz

your graph does not show enough data. Why cant the Earth heat up, um, every 10,000 years or so..

your little graph of 40 years well shows, 40 years of data.. YOU are saying cause the world heating up in your life time, that it will just continue and continue until we all cook?

it will go back down, and when it does, every person like you will start to say or scream in some cases, GLOBAL COOLING.. oh noos :0

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
My God, we've so polluted this planet that it is now spreading throughout the solar system.

This is exactly why we must have real energy reform, with punitive taxes and strong incentives to reduce CO2 emissions. We must save the environment of our entire solar system now, before it is too late.

Support energy reform, contact your elected representatives and let them know that you support energy reform.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Le Colonel

'the whole globe' ? here in Norway we have record cold summer, I still havent used shorts this summer and I havent seen the Temp. being above 30 in the shade once this summer either, so it is not warming up here.

I do how ever think we are in for an h3lluva winter though..

They said on the news here that they expect an ice age arriving in less than 5 years, what is the conclusion on this ?

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Not sure about the "correctness" of information but the following site does have some interesting articles regarding the coming ice age.

www.iceagenow.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Le Colonel
reply to post by C0bzz

your graph does not show enough data. Why cant the Earth heat up, um, every 10,000 years or so..

your little graph of 40 years well shows, 40 years of data.. YOU are saying cause the world heating up in your life time, that it will just continue and continue until we all cook?

it will go back down, and when it does, every person like you will start to say or scream in some cases, GLOBAL COOLING.. oh noos :0

I thought people like you could only be poorly educated rednecks?

This is simply an error of logic. The fact that lightning strikes caused bushfires in the distant past, and continue to do so today, does not imply that arsonists never cause bushfires. Also, I take this as an acceptance that total solar irradiate is not rising temperature? It's very difficult to correlate the temperature changes we are seeing today with any factor except rising CO2 concentrations from human activity...

(also, Earth is not Mars)

[edit on 8/8/2010 by C0bzz]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by TXTriker
Not sure about the "correctness" of information but the following site does have some interesting articles regarding the coming ice age.

www.iceagenow.com...

No doubt, and it should be here in late November.

On some other planets they call it winter, some months will pass and if we survive this ice age, there will be another period of extreme warming.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   

There is little empirical evidence that Mars is warming and Mars' climate is primarily driven by dust and albedo, not solar variations.

A good example of how dust affects Mars climate: over 2007, Mars suffered a titanic sandstorm that engulfed the entire planet. The dust storm contributed to a temporary warming effect around Mars, raising the temperature of the atmosphere by around 20-30°C.

Link

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

you are right i live in the highlands of scotland and it has been very cool and wet

but if you listen to the bbc not so lng ago they were saying the whole of the uk was gripped in a heatwave granted it was very hot in england but up here it has been peeing down most of the time

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Nuclear explosions??? H.A.R.P. Large scale death star lazers?
Large scale plasma devices? The gulf oil spill is proving to
cause the conveyor belt to slow down. Oh, we can alter it.

Just as we took their word for it that we are causing global
warming, the same thing is happening with the data we are
receiving about the other planets. We take this scientific
datum and carve it into stone. I mean, we are being told
the other planets are heating up, but are they really?
Who really knows for sure. Was the 1st moon landing real?
For gods sakes, something as big as 9/11 was staged, so...
be careful as to what you 'buy' into.

Originally posted by Myendica
So typical of man to have ego so big they think they cause all the worlds and solar systems disasters. sigh

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I love this thread. It is revealing something in which I personally have been monitoring. Mankind is too busy looking here for the answers, but it has missed all the sun activity over the past few decades. Al Gore's documentary (or midlife crises) dismisses external influences on the Earth. Space.com, over the years, has been reporting on these massive Sun flares, which have hit the Earth countless of times. Since the website opened to the public, I have read so many articles that warned about the Sun's activities. Not many people pay attention to them.

Maybe I can find some of those articles.

*star*

[edit on 8-8-2010 by Section31]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join