It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Army Official Admits. Rockets Fired from Gaza are NOT from Hamas!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Israel Army Official Admits. Rockets Fired from Gaza are NOT from Hamas!!!!

northerntruthseeker.blogspot.com

There was a recent `rocket`` attack that was launched from the prison camp known as the Gaza Strip into Israeli territory. The funny thing was that the so called ``rocket`` carried no explosives(!), and landed (as usual) in an occupied area away from any population centers! It seems that the more and more we see these ``rocket`` attacks, the more we realize that something is not right in that they never seem to actually hit any targets!
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   
I shouldn't be surprised - but I was really shocked when I read this.

This article appeared on 2 August - but despite the HUGE implications of this discovery, I have not seen it mentioned anywhere until today.

If this is true, as it appears to be, this is PROOF that Israel has NO INTENTION of finding a peaceful solution to the conflict there.

What I find compelling about this article, apart from the fact that the info seems to come from an IDF source, is fhe simple logic of how the 'rockets' almost never seem to hit any targets.

This video also shows pictures of alleged Hamas rockets, fired into Israel, which actually have Hebrew writing on them.

www.youtube.com...

I also came across a December 2008 article

dissidentvoice.org...

Snippet from Jerusalem Post article:

Conscientious Israelis acknowledge that the Hamas rockets rationale is fraudulent. For instance, Jerusalem Post writer Larry Derfner has noted:

“We don’t want to see how people in Gaza are living, we block it out of our minds — which, I suppose, is natural for a society at war, but which also keeps that war going longer than it might if we would recognize that Gaza is getting so much the worst of it.

“The [Palestinian] Kassam [rockets] have terrorized the 25,000 people in Sderot and its environs, but have caused very, very few deaths or serious wounds. By contrast, Israel has terrorized 1.5 million Gazans, locked them inside their awfully narrow borders, throttled their economy, and killed and seriously wounded thousands of them…

“This is crazy. Israel is the superpower of the Middle East, but because we still think we’re the Jews of Europe in the 1930s, or the Israelites under Pharaoh, we spend a lot more time fighting our enemies than we might if we looked at the whole picture, not just our half of it . . .”

The implicatons of these rockets being fake are huge and wide ranging.

I call to mind the fact that Israel blames IRAN for providing Hamas with their rockets.

I call to mind the peace process, and how it always stalls....
and how Netanyahu admitted on video that he actually did stop the Oslo process.

I call to mind the horrific mass murder which has been inflicted on Palestinian people as a result of these FAKE rocket attacks.

I call to mind how the Western world has been emotionally held hostage by the grossly exaggerated stories of the alleged Holocaust.

I call to mind how the whole world is being held hostage by the Israel/Gaza conflict, and Israel's clearly fake claims to want peace.

It is impossible that Western intelligence agencies are not aware of this...yet they continue to knowingly support Israel in these terrible lies, and continue to send many billions of dollars 'Aid' to Israel.

Israel is the prime mover in wanting to attack Iran...which could bring devastation to the whole world.

If ever proof was needed that there is a huge, global, evil, deceitful conspiracy going on, I helieve this goes a long way towards it.

The recent wars are NOT about terrorism. If we wanted to stop terrorism Israel would have to be the first country to be dealt with.

northerntruthseeker.blogspot.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Whoa, hold up there wcitizen. Much as I usually agree with your posts this seems to be a bit of conclusion jumping.

Just because 1 rocket was said by the Israelis not to be fired by Hamas does not automatically mean that all rockets have been fired by the Israelis and not Hamas.

I think the blogger is jumping to a very large conclusion.

Qassam rocket

Edit to add more links:
Egypt blames Palestinian factions for Red Sea rocket attacks

In particular you should read this one:
A Palestinian rocket man tells his story

[edit on 8/8/2010 by PuterMan]

new topics

join