It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4400 Abductees Returning in July!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I posted the Zeta Reticuli and missing persons thread a while back. Kinda along the same lines, did anyone see the previews for The 4,400 starting on July 11th on USA? It's kinda like my posting....

"The 4400" tells the stories of 4,400 alien abductees after they are returned to earth. In the words of the executive producers, these are stories of people dealing with traumatic changes, driven by the mystery of what happened and why. Some of them have been affected in mysterious ways, and some will have certain abilities, both good and bad, so part of the drama will be watching them adjust to these changes within themselves.

The series kicks off with a ball of light sailing toward Earth, but rather than the expected catastrophic event, thousands of returned abductees are left with no memory of their otherworldly experiences. Each has been gone anywhere from a few months to several decades but hasn't aged a day."

www.tvtome.com...

I'm watching it. It looks pretty good. Has anyone else heard about this? (Kinda strange that I was thinking about abductees and missing persons a few weeks back....)

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I saw it while watching the dead zone. It reminds me of the ending to Close Encounters of the Third Kind.

I also hope that SciFi will make a recurring series based on the Taken mini-series, and the Riverworld mini-series. Those were really good TV movies. And the Riverworld books are good also if you ever get a chance, read them.

join