It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mars: Are we alone? See for yourself!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tribble
reply to post by jokei

Point taken, thank you for the insight, it's my first post and I knew I found some sort of a cover up.

Therefore I posted it here at ATS because I think there are anomaly experts by the thousands.

I am hoping someone will post the Raw image in order to further understand why it is blurred.

Tribble--is that a take-off on the old Star Trek episode The Trouble with Tribbles?

Anyway, it is counter-productive for you to state "I knew I found some sort of a cover up." Such wording invites jumping on everything you say and present. Call the image "interesting," "unusual," "unnatural-looking," "artificial-looking" etc., but avoid situations like this where you have no personal knowledge of what is up there yet make a claim that you "KNOW."

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by OrionHunterX

Here is how you can see it: if you have never used the "Rover Panoramic view"

Open- Google Earth......

Ooops! Your very premise of using 'Google Earth' to find 'artificial structures' or whatever on Mars is flawed! It's been brought out a number of times to NOT use this method as GE is rife with 'imperfections' due to various reasons. So what you'd be seeing are imaging anomalies due to processing and 3D overlay conversions that makes a stone look like a Martian skull!

So the Raw images I am looking for would be flawed (distorted) in the same way?

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

Ya it's from my favored episode "The trouble with Tribbles" HaHa Hiding them in the cargo bays after the engine room was overrun with them.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   

I took a picture of the screen with my camera, I know its blurry.

If you go to the MER Spirit Panorama and pan to the right you will find these two rocks and above them (where the little white hand is, you will find the airbrushed spot)

lol, hiyah Tribble, ...

I'm sure there are many airbrushed areas,
but nothing really stand out as a definite here.

in regards to taking a pic of your screen with your camera...
I had to laugh at that one.

Do you see the button on your keyboard called Prt Scr/SysRq?
, next to "scroll lock" to the right of F12?

You can take a snapshot of whatever is on your screen, by hitting that key.

Then save it, and just open it in a program, such as paint, gimp, ps, whatever,
and crop out the section you want to keep.

Far more efficient than taking pics of your pc screen with your camera. lol

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I see a bunch of rocks, oxidized dirt, and shadows. However I do not see any doorway.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Tribble

I'm flagging and starring you for this thread. You've brought something up and made a lot of effort to share it. You've even mastered adding those arrows to images...I still draw them.

The area you highlight definitely appears rectangular...it stood out immediately. If you look carefully, it's actually our minds trying to make sense of what they see. The two ridges of sand point in the same direction and form two parallel lines of fairly equal length.

The lower edges of the two large rocks (top) are quite straight and compel the eyes to follow along to the next rock. Artists use the same mental urge to add depth to paintings and attract the viewer's attention.

I haven't used the P word, but that's what it is.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Ya I agree it's all to blurred together, and like some here who have said "looks like a bunch of rocks" I agree it does- I would sure like to look at another angle of the area someday. I will search on now

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
S+F Tribble

I'm going to go into google mars now to have a snoop around =]

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 03:58 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7968f7bbb090.jpg[/atsimg]

Interesting. This is from the enterprise mission site. Clearly there is intelligent geometry at work.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   

edit on 21-9-2010 by Tribble because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join