It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New World Order and Turning Men Into Girls.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

It's not in everything, it's in most processed foods, and most soy is GM which is doubly bad. Buy whole foods, guys and gals. Read the labels.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

Cest la vie! They could do worse.

www.dightonrock.com...

Biologically, there is a clear superiority of women over men: • Women live longer by at least seven years! In the animal kingdom, the female also lives longer than the male. • Women are more resistant to infectious agents and even cancer! • Women work longer hours during their lifetime than men. Women have less leisure time. • The infant mortality rate is less for girls than boys. • In industrialized countries the greater longevity of women is an undisputed fact. • Women are known to take better care of themselves, both physically and mentally. • At any age, men are three times more likely to die of accidents, violence and cardiovascular diseases. • Malignant cancer related to smoking and alcoholism occur more frequently in men. • Women resist extreme cold longer than men, because they have a deeper insulating layer of fat under their skin. • Hemophilia, the hereditary disease which prevents blood from clotting, affects males primarily. • Men are more subject to color blindness, stuttering and learning disabilities. • Women have better manual dexterity enabling them to do work requiring finer movements. • Women are wealthier than men. The U.S. Treasury Department informs us that women die richer by outliving spouses and inheriting everything. • Girls mature, on the average, three years earlier than boys.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by rusethorcain

It's only one reason. There are MANY.

Women are submissive, period.

It's in their nature.

Those that aren't are exceptions, else have had their hormones out of whack by the same groups of chemicals.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   

OMG sexist crap yet again. Do I really have to counter your crap with male sexist crap??

Seriously, we're DIFFERENT, but equal.

I'll give you a quick one. Women are IDIOTS when it comes to driving. Like, not a little inferior... RETARDED.

Here's another sexist one:

For not only is the average man more intelligent than the average woman but also a clear and rather startling imbalance emerges between the sexes at the high levels of intelligence that the most demanding jobs require. For instance, at the near-genius level (an IQ of 145), brilliant men outnumber brilliant women by 8 to one. That's statistics, not sexism. In this context, Professor Greenfield's indignation that only one in ten science professors is female doesn't seem all that bad. It also goes some way to explaining why, in almost 110 years of Nobel Prize history, only two women have ever won the Prize for physics, only four have won the Prize for chemistry and why no women at all have ever won the coveted Fields Medal for mathematics in eight decades of trying. In recent years, the forces of political correctness have made the reporting of this sort of statistic virtually impossible. Yet as a psychologist who has dedicated his career to the study of intelligence - and, in particular, to how it differs between the sexes - I can tell you that in my academic circles these IQ figures are barely disputed. Ever since the Frenchman Alfred Binet devised the first intelligence test in 1905, study after study has confirmed the same result. When it comes to IQ, men and women - at least once they've gained adulthood - simply are not equal. Boys and girls may start out with the same IQ but by 16 or so boys are starting to inch ahead. The ever-growing success of girls at GCSE, A-level and now at university would seem to refute this - but the blame lies with our exam system, with its emphasis on coursework, which rewards diligence more than it does intelligence. The undeniable, easily measurable fact remains that, by the time both sexes reach 21, men, on average, score five IQ points higher than women.
Link
[edit on 8-8-2010 by unityemissions]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

I would make a bet that most guys dont read labels.
and unless you are eating veggies, your gettin soy.
do the research,.
Go to your cupboard,. read the labels,. Soybean oil is a VERY popular ingredient these days.
Ok a known farmer may not be feeding their chickens Soy seeds
Or a Known farmer may not be feeding their cows Soy seeds
But You dont know unless you Know for sure.
Farm raised salmon are being fed soy!!!

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Unityemmissions:

Seriously, we're DIFFERENT, but equal.

My point was that we're different, not inferior/superior to each other. We're interdependent, and to think otherwise is ... well... foolish to say the least.

Did I ever say we were not equal? No I didn't.
Your insecurities are showing.

I have nothing further to comment..

...of value, that is.

Stars passed out by silly boys pretending to be men.
Men, I love. Little boys can be awfully annoying.

[edit on 9-8-2010 by rusethorcain]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
socyberty.com...
1. Women drive better than men.
Well this reverses a social myth – that women are bad drivers. Carnegie Mellon University researchers found after analyzing a lot of traffic data in 2007 that men are 77% more likely to die in a car accident than women, keeping the miles driven constant. So next time when your husband asks you to hand over the car keys, just give him this article.

2. Women remember appearances better than men.
Some would say, “Why not? Don’t women pay all their attention to appearances?” Well, say what you may, but only a loser complains about somebody for being better than him! Terrence Horgan, research fellow in psychology at Ohio State University, and her co-researchers found in a study that women are more accurate in describing appearances after seeing people once. The study was published in the journal Personality and Social Psychology Bulletin.

3. Women cooperate better than men.
We can see this everywhere, but still if you want a citation, here it is. A study by Rolf Kuemmerli and other researchers at Edinburgh and Lausanne universities indicated that women cooperate better than men. In the research, based on games played by 100 Swiss students, women cooperated with others almost twice as much as men did.

4. Women eat better than men.
This is probably not so obvious, for rarely do we notice gender differences in eating habits. A survey involving 14000 Americans, conducted by University of Minnesota, revealed that men are more likely to eat frozen pizza and meat, whereas women are more likely to eat fruits and vegetables.

5. Women perform better than men in timed tests.
So if time is precious, women are better at preserving it than men. A study by Vanderbilt University researchers in 2006 found that women score better in timed intelligence tests than men. The study, published in the May-June issue of the journal Intelligence, didn’t find much difference in un-timed tests, which meant women had a quicker mind.

6. Women perceive their relationships better than men.
Talk about relationships and most men will frown. Now you know why – they know so little about their relationships! A Hebrew University of Jerusalem study, after surveying 97 couples in the United States, found that women are more perceptive than men in describing their relationships. The study, published in ScienceDaily, reported that women were much more accurate in describing the perception of their partners than men.

7. Women communicate better than men.
This is now scientifically proven and acknowledged. Louann Brizendine, neuro-pyschiatrist at the University of California at San Francisco, found in a study that women can process 20000 words a day compared to men’s 7000 words (Louann Brizendine,The Female Brain, Morgan Road Books). This difference, as per Brizendine’s study, is more biological than social, which starts as early as the fetal stage.

8. Women learn better than men.
That is why girls get better grades in school on an average than boys in many parts of the world. Dr Simone Kruger of Edge Hill University, UK, found in her research based on remote learners that women learners were more successful in sharing ideas and experiences with each other, and hence learnt more efficiently than men.

9. Women invest better than men.
You don’t believe it, do you? We all know fewer women invest in stocks than men do, but the few women who invest in shares do better than their male counterparts. A study by the National Association of Investors Corporation (NAIC) for the University of California found that women earn on an average 1.4% more than men in their share portfolios.

10. Women cope with stress better than men.
A study at the University of California, Los Angeles, published in the July 2000 issue of Psychological Review, found some biological and behavioral differences in the ways men and women cope with stress. It found that women tend to seek contact with others and social support when they are under stress, which is a psychologically much better way of coping with stress than the “fight-or-flight” approach of men.

Of course, there are other studies which indicate men are better than women in various skills. The point... is not that women are better than men in everything, but
men should stop underestimating women after being proven wrong time and again.
by MindIt in Sociology, May 6, 2008

Read more: socyberty.com...

Turning into a woman? Consider yourself lucky.

[edit on 8-8-2010 by rusethorcain]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Yes, that shows what weak rationality women have as well !!

The study shows that 77% more men DIE, than women given equal amount of miles driven. It shows nothing about driving skills. It seems to show that this may be more due to the aggressive and dominate nature of men, overall, than anything else.

I stand by my remark. Women are retarded behind the wheel overall. They emote, and don't act logically.

Here's another study just for you!!

Women and gay men are likely to be the worst drivers, a new study has shown. Research has revealed that both perform poorly in tasks involving navigation and spatial awareness when compared to heterosexual men. Psychologists at Queen Mary, University of London, who conducted the study, believe the findings mean driving in a strange environment would be more difficult for gay men and women than for straight male motorists. Both tend to rely on local landmarks to get around, and are also slower to take in spatial information. The computer-based tests were carried out on 140 volunteers, and demonstrated that gay men, straight women and lesbians navigated in a similar way, sharing the same weaknesses.
Link

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Okay seriously, if you feel so strongly that women are superior, it's obviously a sign of insecurity and narcissism (which is higher in females and a sign of internal unconscious inferiority complexes!!) .

If you honestly don't think that any of what we're writing is biased, than you're just not... really thinking.

My point was that we're different, not inferior/superior to each other. We're interdependent, and to think otherwise is ... well... foolish to say the least.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   

I see you are trying to make some sort of a point. Not sure what that exactly is. Your mouth is moving but I can't understand the words coming out of it. But then I am "just a girl" so what is the most you can expect?

Leaving you in peace. My work here done.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by rusethorcain

I see you are trying to make some sort of a point. Not sure what that exactly is. Your mouth is moving but I can't understand the words coming out of it. But then I am "just a girl" so what is the most you can expect?

Leaving you in peace. My work here done.

I have nothing further to comment..

thank you !!

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   
role models for young guys growing up : jusitn bieber, the jonas brothers etc. enough said.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nofoolishness
This all a plan by the TPTB. Reason? women are ignorant. Yes to all the ats females.....your gender is ignorant. Even more then my useless feminized gender. Women tend not to give two craps about politics. They focus more on pop culture and celebrity. its called gossip. Women for some reason love gossip.

Again, gross and unjust stereotyping of women. May I ask what exactly you've done politically? I've served one term as a city commissioner, spent years as a code enforcement officer, served several years as an officer of the county Republican Executive Committee, ran for the state House of Representatives as a 3rd party candidate, and as a GOP candidate I came within 2 pct of unseating a 20 year incumbent mayor. You have no clue what it's like for a woman to run for political office and break into the realm of the "good ole' boys" club, especially in the deep southern US. Many people of both sexes obsess over pop culture, but not all of us do. I disconnected my cable TV service 10 years ago when I realized how destructive the media spin and propaganda was to our personal growth. I challenge you to do the same.

Another reason is women are more emotional. Most women dont think logically. There is SOME logic in it...but the majority of it is emotions and feelings.

While women do tend to show their emotions more often, I tend to believe that we just express it openly rather than try to hide behind macho pride. You may view emotions as a form of weakness because you've succumb to years of destructive social conditioning that's brainwashed you into believing so. My first husband once had an emotional outburst that caused him to beat the hell out of me for contradicting his opinions and embarrassing him in front of his family. That's what happens when one only hides their emotions... they lack knowledge on how to deal with emotions in a positive manner and can turn to violence as an outlet. Luckily for him I was able to control my emotional hurt and anger when I woke him up at 2am to revisit the issue. (With my 45 pointed squarely in his face)

Wonder why most women are pro-gay marriage? because women evolved to be the child nurturer. They evolved to be able to nurture children emotionally. The problem is once they got out of the house so to speak they all pretty much became activists for what ever cause is popular.

They think "these poor people...i better help them out!". They do. They go out and chant with signs. But they dont think about things LOGICALLY. its always "how can i help". This is why TPTB can manipulate women. Because they dont think with there heads. They think with there hearts. Plus like i said they tend to be ignorant of politics in general. Like with the gay marriage issue. They dont tend to know anything about law at all but form a opinion anyway.

While I largely agree that we tend to harbor a more nurturing spirit, I challenge your assertion that it skews our ability to make sound decisions. In my opinion, this is another example of where our emotional management skills tend to help us excel. We can disregard the macho stereotypes that society tends to expect of men, and look at the issue from a fairness and equality perspective. Many mens perspective of the issue is skewed by social conditioning that leads them to believe that ALL men should conform to the same strict and stereotypical social cookie cutter roles, and that any deviation justifies relegation of non-compliant persons to lesser, 2nd class status.

[edit on 8/9/2010 by ~Vixen~]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by vaevictis

Finally, an explanation for Lady Gaga.

Whew.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by xxshadowfaxx

Let me put a few things to rest ---->>

Women are not smarter or dumber than men

Our intellect is equal

Women fight dirtier, that is why a strong woman always wins! Women will bomb your Facebook, slash your tires, get someone to snip you up, call your work, call you any and all of the most hurtful and derogatory things about you and you friends and family, IN FRONT OF your friends and family!

And that's just the nice girls....

Women will also plan, connive and manipulate to put a man to shame, and a lot of times if you dont capitulate with the same behavior they think you DON'T LOVE THEM!!!!

^^^
Mind you, I say this from experience, having never cheated on a woman in my life!!

I don't believe that type of behavior makes them better than men it just makes them different and able to beat the majority of most men in combat that is of a mental nature.

Now that I have got that off my chest, as to the OP.

Yes there is a feminization of men. Its fact.

Study the number of gay shows and movies, set up from the range of normal to idol. The ratio of that from today to the 1980'S is two different eras. I mean George Micheal wasnt even gay in the 80's. Who'd ya have queen and Elton john, Liberace?

Just promoted way more is all I'm sayin, and then you have:

The synthetic estrogens pumped into our water and food on every level, reducing sperm counts, ruining hormone balances in both men and women.

Is it a conspiricy?

Can't say for sure or if its just good business. Like pirates of the carribean 3(good business ).

Either way it is actually happening.

[edit on 9-8-2010 by ISHAMAGI]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions

It's in their nature.

Those that aren't are exceptions, else have had their hormones out of whack by the same groups of chemicals.

Ermm Really?

Women are submissive, period?

Have you ever actually met a woman?

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Besides the chemical, there are also the legal and social aspects.

Legally, women are consistently given advantages by affirmative action. Boy I would like just once to have some of that!

Socially, boys in school esp. young boys are required to behave like girls or they get in trouble. And the trouble escalates if they don't change right quick. This is not friendly, it is out to hurt them permanently. It's serious business.

Another aspect is that we measure school success in female terms. For example in deciding who gets into "gifted and talented" education, to get into gifted verbal classes one must do well on verbal tests. To get into gifted math classes one must do well on both verbal and math tests. That leave out boys who are only gifted mathematically. They are excluded, not given a label of excellence, because they lack the verbal skill that is more typical of girls.

The only conclusion from this is that the system is designed to hurt boys in ways that will damage their prospects in the long term, and give girls relative advantages of the same type. I'm sure it succeeds.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by davespanners

Originally posted by unityemissions

It's in their nature.

Ermm Really?

Women are submissive, period?

Have you ever actually met a woman?

No.

I live on Mars.

..uh, of course I've met millions of women in lifetime, and 95%+ love to have a dominant guy tell them what to do. There's a lot of freaks on this site, though, and I actually dig it. I find that intelligent men tend to be slightly girly a lot of the times, and the opposite is true of females. Intelligent females are often times dominant. Quite fun, yet rare, to witness.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by ~Vixen~
Not the PC answer, but accurate nonetheless. Add one more vote for a "d-bag" rating from me. You can try to impress some women with these misguided uber-macho antics, but I assure you that some of us would just walk away and let you enjoy the two meals you ordered by yourself.

Well, you must be either paying lip-service to the ''pc'' lines, or one of those 1 in 10 women that are happy with a wimpy, indecisive man.

The ''uber-macho tactics'' ( as you put it ), are not done to impress anyone, but they are the best option for both the man and the woman.

In fairness, if a woman did walk away because she can't handle it, then she wouldn't even be worth bothering about, or wasting my time with, anyway.
No skin off my nose.

[edit on 9-8-2010 by Sherlock Holmes]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by ~Vixen~

This all a plan by the TPTB. Reason? women are ignorant. Yes to all the ats females.....your gender is ignorant. Even more then my useless feminized gender. Women tend not to give two craps about politics. They focus more on pop culture and celebrity. its called gossip. Women for some reason love gossip.

Again, gross and unjust stereotyping of women. May I ask what exactly you've done politically? I've served one term as a city commissioner, spent years as a code enforcement officer, served several years as an officer of the county Republican Executive Committee, ran for the state House of Representatives as a 3rd party candidate, and as a GOP candidate I came within 2 pct of unseating a 20 year incumbent mayor. You have no clue what it's like for a woman to run for political office and break into the realm of the "good ole' boys" club, especially in the deep southern US. Many people of both sexes obsess over pop culture, but not all of us do. I disconnected my cable TV service 10 years ago when I realized how destructive the media spin and propaganda was to our personal growth. I challenge you to do the same.

Another reason is women are more emotional. Most women dont think logically. There is SOME logic in it...but the majority of it is emotions and feelings.

While women do tend to show their emotions more often, I tend to believe that we just express it openly rather than try to hide behind macho pride. You may view emotions as a form of weakness because you've succumb to years of destructive social conditioning that's brainwashed you into believing so. My first husband once had an emotional outburst that caused him to beat the hell out of me for contradicting his opinions and embarrassing him in front of his family. That's what happens when one only hides their emotions... they lack knowledge on how to deal with emotions in a positive manner and can turn to violence as an outlet. Luckily for him I was able to control my emotional hurt and anger when I woke him up at 2am to revisit the issue. (With my 45 pointed squarely in his face)

Wonder why most women are pro-gay marriage? because women evolved to be the child nurturer. They evolved to be able to nurture children emotionally. The problem is once they got out of the house so to speak they all pretty much became activists for what ever cause is popular.

They think "these poor people...i better help them out!". They do. They go out and chant with signs. But they dont think about things LOGICALLY. its always "how can i help". This is why TPTB can manipulate women. Because they dont think with there heads. They think with there hearts. Plus like i said they tend to be ignorant of politics in general. Like with the gay marriage issue. They dont tend to know anything about law at all but form a opinion anyway.

While I largely agree that we tend to harbor a more nurturing spirit, I challenge your assertion that it skews our ability to make sound decisions. In my opinion, this is another example of where our emotional management skills tend to help us excel. We can disregard the macho stereotypes that society tends to expect of men, and look at the issue from a fairness and equality perspective. Many mens perspective of the issue is skewed by social conditioning that leads them to believe that ALL men should conform to the same strict and stereotypical social cookie cutter roles, and that any deviation justifies relegation of non-compliant persons to lesser, 2nd class status.

[edit on 8/9/2010 by ~Vixen~]

Lol really? Women are just to easy to manipulate and you know it. Because its just the way they are.

Thats why hitlar or somebody said if you get the women you get the children and then get the men.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join