It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meet the Saudi Beheader

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
Nope but they DO throw you in jail if you're caught smoking a natural herb. Hell you guys even shoot each other for walking on each others property.

Don't try and deny it.

In NY you will not go to jail if you're caught in possession of anything less than an Oz of cannabis. I know people caught with a few pounds who didn't get any jail time.

And yes, you're right, anytime someone walks onto my property I immediately grab my gun and shoot. Free target practice, right?

Wait, I would need a gun to do that...

[edit on 8-8-2010 by DirtyPete]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
in Saudi Arabia you can be executed beheading or stoning.

Beheading is usually for criminal acts.
Stoning is mostly for adultery.

But here is one strange case.

The Saudi’s plan on executing a popular television personality (from Lebanon) for having a belief in the supernatural. It appears that as long as you believe in the supernatural stories about Mohammed and Allah that you are okay, but if you believe in any other supernatural events etc., you are a heretic.

charlespeden.wordpress.com...
en.wikipedia.org...

This television personality crime took place in Lebanon but he traveled to Saudi Arabia on a pilgrimage where he was arrested and tried.

Though he may not be beheaded, The Saudis say because of pressure from the lebanese government, but there has also been a warning from some of the television personality friends and relatives that retribution would be taken on Saudi citizens if he is executed.

The story is that some of his friends or relatives are members of a lebanese terrorist group and plan to behead a number of Saudis in lebanon.

The lebanese are big on revenge killing if someone kills a member of there family or a friend.

<< 1  2   >>

join