It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meet the Saudi Beheader

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Saudi Arabi is perhaps the most backwards country in the middle east. I am glad many of them have modernized, but they all still have a ways to go.

Watch this, comment on how you feel about it.

I find it completely sick, and no law a nation can make can justify it.

[edit on 8/8/10 by xstealth]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 02:57 AM
link   
I am pretty sure the lady interviewer was trained by the MSM experts,always with the smile even as she asks whether the condemned has an anesthetic before his head is lopped off!Classic

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 02:59 AM
link   
dam!

"he's coming after work" lol!

i bet he changed clothes. i knew a guy who could butcher a side of beef in a white suit and not get anything on it.

but the beef was not pumping blood.

whack-jobs, oh yeah, sorry. that's their way.

nice swords tho.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 03:15 AM
link   
The beheader is worried about starting his new job?

Notice how he never seems to make proper eye contact etc ... ? And how he's really vague whenever he is asked questions about his job? Like he never seems to give a full answer. I personally believe the poor man is suffering from post traumatic stress and the only thing that's keeping him together is his belief that it's Allah's will.

I can understand their laws etc ... and why they exist but is it really necessary to put this man through this?

The other point of interest is how most executioners believe themselves in a place of compassion. In fact some of the most famous ones didn't even support the death penalty. So bizarre.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Explanation: Flagged!

I felt ... informed!

Personal Disclosure:
I learned far more than I thought I would and I felt it was presented in a fashion that was neither sensationalistic or graphic. Good reporting IMO!

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Worth watching the whole vid ,almost makes you want to go there .Here is a link which tells of some details of how the executions are carried out.
www.africamasterweb.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Confusion????????????????? What does this have in common with skunkworks?

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by xstealth
I find it completely sick, and no law a nation can make can justify it.

well I look at it like this

when in Rome ......
do as the Romans do

I would not want them over here
condemning us for the gas chamber
or lethal injection. So I am not
gonna judge them for doing it
in their country.

Every nation has it's laws and
some are convicted and have
to die.

I am FOR Capital Punishment
As long as they are TRULY guilty.
It creates incentive to not
commit capital crimes, plus
it costs less than keeping a prisoner
incarcerated for life.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by xstealth

can you provide the link to this vid? I'd like to share it.

E

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Amazing what can become the norm for some folks....

Imagine having such strong beliefs that you thought it was justified to actually cut the heads of people you know,and were friends with...

That is something I could never do-even if I believed "God" wanted it done...
Which I wouldn't.

Really quite hard to watch him discussing beheadings whilst stroking his kids hair..

Beyond my comprehension,thankfully.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I've got to wonder if he's done any government work.
Seems like he'd be a great deterrent to corrupt public officials.
(former "friends" perhaps?)

gj

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
How is he any different to the people that administer the lethal injection, or turn the lever on the electric chair in many States in the USA ?

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sherlock Holmes
How is he any different to the people that administer the lethal injection, or turn the lever on the electric chair in many States in the USA ?

Because in the USA they don't chop your hands off for stealing. In the USA they don't kill you for fornication. In the USA they don't kill you for eating pork.

Look, there are cases where death in justified. Gruesome premeditated murder, child molestation, and other things, but Saudi Arabia is completely different.

For the man that wanted a link, click on the video and copy the URL that comes up in your web browser.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Because in the USA they don't chop your hands off for stealing. In the USA they don't kill you for fornication. In the USA they don't kill you for eating pork.

Look, there are cases where death in justified. Gruesome premeditated murder, child molestation, and other things, but Saudi Arabia is completely different.

We're back to judging other countries and cultures by our own standard, again.

There is nothing - other than your opinion - that says that murder and child molestation are valid capital offences, but fornication and eating pork aren't.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Interesting post. The fact that it no longer affects him, kind of makes you wonder about what exactly is going through his head, and how he is able to deal with such. I also think that on the psychatric side of the house, he would be an interesting person to study, if nothing more than to understand how his mind works. Personally I would not want to live near him, cause seeing how calm he is, especially while talking about such, without any emotions, does kind of freak me out.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   

It is different because of the crimes,

Not that I am pro death penalty, but,

To be hung, stoned or beheaded for adultery or homosexuality,

That makes it barbaric,

hell it is barbaric.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Sherlock Holmes

I think you have to be pretty insensitive to say,

Oh it's their culture,

How heartless can a person be to justify this and make excuse for it, I just don't get it.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Mind control

"Three, four, five or six,there's nothing to it.. it's normal"

God have mercy on this earth, for soon the only water will be blood.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
reply to post by Sherlock Holmes

I think you have to be pretty insensitive to say,

Oh it's their culture,

How heartless can a person be to justify this and make excuse for it, I just don't get it.

when raised a certain way, that certain way becomes the only way.

Your taxes have murdered innocents and poisoned you and your family. But there is no compassion, there is no change on your part, because, that's just "the way it is".

I don't see how you can call someone heartless, perhaps you should investigate and weigh your heart, understanding the vile film which surrounds it.

The truth hurts.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   

We're back to judging other countries and cultures by our own standard, again.

There is nothing - other than your opinion - that says that murder and child molestation are valid capital offences, but fornication and eating pork aren't.

I think that is a completely ignorant and liberal response.

There is no logic to it, there doesn't need to be anything to tell me that murder and child molestation are capital offenses, it should be common sense; they don't deserve to live. And if someone molested your child, you should agree.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join