It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Can I Meet An ET?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Okay.

So, I have read many threads about people who are 'enlightened' and have met ETs, or talked to the lights in the sky with their minds and stuff. So my question is... can I meet one? I want to. Everytime I read a thread where aliens have told someone that they are there 'for a purpose' and that everything will be revealed in time, blah blah blah, I feel a yearning. I really want to be a part of this enlightenment. What if it's not possible for me? If I'm one of the 'sheeple' who is going to die when the SHTF because I am not spiritually enlightened?

Anyways, this is kind of rambly. I'm in a loopy, philosophical mood, and I just got done reading about 'John', the friend of that guy who supposedly is an alien. I'll admit it: I am jealous of the guy who gets to be friends with an alien. But I don't even know if I am ready to meet them by the aliens standards, even though I know I am ready by my own standards! Which, to them, probably mean nothing...

This is all convoluted. Can someone just break it down, why do some people get to meet aliens while others don't?

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Don't go believing every Alien related story you see popping up on this site (unless it has some relatively good evidence to prove it).

Anyone can go on a website, say they are bestfriends with an Alien from some planet 13 million light years away who has come to "enlighten us" and call it a true story.

Until I see a legit looking photo similar to this one below:

I ain't getting on no band wagon.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacekc929
This is all convoluted. Can someone just break it down, why do some people get to meet aliens while others don't?

Not everybody is telling the truth when they claim to be seeing aliens. Seems to always be when people have no cameras or equipment to upload footage...strange huh?

If you are one of the lucky people that end up really seeing an alien, please do provide some evidence of it

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by spacekc929

How Can I Meet An ET?

uh, hi.

nice to meet you spacekc929.

yours truly,
ET

[edit on 8-8-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Try joining Steven Greer's CSETI project and train to be a "CSETI Ambassador".

According to their web site, they meet ETs all the time:

www.cseti.org...

You should understand that I am not a skeptic. But we should realize that ETs are not the only ones capable of producing ET-like phenomena. Humans also have some of these capabilities, though very few on earth have developed them.

Good hunting!

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I am very sorry to inform you but there
is a line from the east coast to the MS
for this privy. I suggest you stand in line
behind everybody else
As most ALL here
want to meet ET !!! It appears they have a
lot busier schedule than our politicians do.
You might find it easier to find one of them
first, it'll be good practice

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   

I could swear I've posted in the past what would seem to me to be some pretty simple instructions for doing something like that.

But, anyway, why in the would would you want to meet an "ET"?? I mean, we're talking folks that harass, torture, and kill. Yup, that's right. Folks that "really don't exist", but they just happen to harass, torture, and kill people for no reason at all. Who would want to have a personal meeting with a senseless psychopathic serially murderer??

But what could be so difficult about arranging a meeting with an ET?? Have you ever been to "stage hypnotist" show, where the guy picks random folks out of the audience, simply snaps his fingers, says you're a ballerina, and then they start doing intricate ballerina dances?? Considering no clinical hypnotist can pull this stuff off, and that it takes alien technology to put the "ballerina program" into your new found ballerinas now dancing on stage, I would imagine that at some point a light bulb would go off and you would say "ah, ha"! Waiting until the end of the show and trying to arrange a meeting with an ET may get an initial brush off, but they'd definitely check you out and you'd be closer to your "dream date" with an intergalactic psycho path. Congratulations.

Oh, well, that's just method number 1. There's other ways you could arrange stuff like this that may be easier.

I don't how well my method 2 works... but basically you could simply stand out side on the side walk and look at the cars as they go by. If there's ET's, then clearly not everyone driving by is where you think they are from! Simply keep looking at the people in the cars, and you'll notice that sometimes they look back at you. The more suspicious "they" get, the more of them that will drive past. Simply start waving them down until you find the one that can whisk you off into another dimension to meet that ET on the space ship. Oh, yeah, and don't eat anything in "The Refrigerator"... no matter how hungry you get!

I think that those are two pretty decent methods for tracking down them aliens when you're having trouble doing that. Even though they'll want to leave you alone so you don't find out anything (even though they're all over the place, they really have to keep messing with you intentionally before you notice anything out of the ordinary), you'll be too close to blowing their cover for them to pass you up. That's why I don't recommend doing any of the above!

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

Thanks.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
And many of you are right, I don't think all of the stories are true of course (that would be silly of me.) Sometimes though, with certain stories, they seem very sincere. Makes me jealous. Hm. But yeah, a lot of people will just make stuff up for attention xD

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
There is at least one ATS member who is ET. That might be a good place to start.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Who do you mean? (and are they just making it up too lol?)

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Alph the dromedary? Something like that. Can't recall exactly. You'll run into him eventually.

He seems pretty sure he's right.

[edit on 8/8/2010 by Phage]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Contact Charles Hall: www.millennialhospitality.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacekc929
So my question is... can I meet one? I want to.

Before you put this to the test spacekc929, ask yourself again, do I really want to?
Because when I look to the majority of the stories/experiences of most abductees, I would really think it over.

Look for instance what John Mack said about it in his book Abduction.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a4cf92876000.jpg[/atsimg]

Mack's credentials are impressive; he's a Pulitzer Prize winner and professor of psychiatry at the Harvard Medical School's Cambridge Hospital.

He has investigated 76 UFO abduction cases over the past four years and here summarizes 13 of them, also offering his scholarly comments and controversial conclusions.

These narratives involve scenarios that are sexually explicit, terrifyingly gruesome, and mind-numbingly chilling in their implications for the nature of reality.

The individuals Mack portrays have experienced deeply traumatic events that have transformed their lives--for the worse at first, but ultimately for the better.

How much you agree with all this may depend on where you're coming from to begin with. Nonetheless, Mack has shown the psychiatric community that the UFO abduction syndrome is a real problem that deserves serious clinical attention.

www.amazon.com...

So what will it be, do you still want to meet an Alien?

Yay or nay?

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   

You can go to Peru and undergo ayahuaca ceremonies.

deoxy.org...
www.miqel.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

That would be AnthraAndromda, Aleister Crowley's buddy (or new incarnation, or something).

new topics

top topics

join