It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Humans loses body hair because of the Reptilian genes?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Question about human Origin: Is Humans have very sparse body hair unlike most other mammals because of the Reptilian aliens swap their genes to our DNA?

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by masonicon
I'm here to waste your time...

No links, no pics (photoshopped or not), nada...

I have a feeling (non-reptilian type) that your OP would elicit some good responses if you had taken the time to post the research that you have compiled over those years in solitude...

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Is this known by anyone here 100%? No way. Only got believers in that stuff here.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Question about human Origin: Is Humans have very sparse body hair unlike most other mammals because of the Reptilian aliens swap their genes to our DNA?

Yes. You are dead on. Glad we got that all figured out.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   
no reptilian here then. I'm sicilian, well one fourth, and its the worst fourth. tons of body hairs, and my biggest beef is Hispanics calling themselves "latino". As if they speak Latin. Latin=Roman

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by keepureye2thesky

Lol!

Thank God that's settled!

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Centurionx

Originally posted by keepureye2thesky

Lol!

Thank God that's settled!

Shall we do lunch now?
Sushi?!

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Try this explanation

It really is a far better one to that explains the loss of fur.

[edit on 8/8/2010 by Sinter Klaas]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by masonicon

I don´t know, was there a time when Homo Sapiens had more bodyhair?

What makes you think that humans are loosing body hair?

The prehistoric humanoids with lots of body hair were not quite human yet.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 04:40 AM
link   

You're right. Our loss of body hair couldn't have been part of a gradual adaptation away from our ape ancestors and into what we are today.

It had to be some kind of reptilian thing, because everyone knows reptilians have less hair than mammals and humans have less hair than chimps - coincidence? I think not!

I mean maybe this sort of speculation would fly if we humans shed our skin all at once like snakes or if we could regenerate limbs (or had no limbs at all)... but honestly just having less hair than most other apes and you get REPTILES from that? Maybe if we looked like this:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/60f95a26caf9.jpg[/atsimg]

You would have a point...

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Man, I look forward to your Sunday threads. Some of the weirdest on ATS...this one's pretty normal

Humans began to lose their body hair after beginning to wear clothes...at least that's what the science thinks. They've studied the evolution of human body lice and can track the separation of the head lice from body lice to around 60 000years ago. This is thought to be the transitional period between hairy humans and clothed humans.

We were neck-deep in the ice age at that point and had long since mastered fires.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Humans have the same number of hair follicles per sq inch as chimps. It's just that our hair is much finer, less noticeable.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   
i was learned a long time ago that hair>feathers>scales

are all the same thing DNA wise...only that some codes are turned on & other codes are not expressed thus making the gene either a hair or a feather or a scale on the creatures body.

finer or less coarse hair is not any closer to reptilian scales than it is to feathers or fur...

thanks,

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   
We are warm blooded, we sweat.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
christianpatrick is correct. We have the same to more body hair than chimps. It is much thinner than chimp hair but the number of overall hairs is the same to slightly more. It has thinned out over generations because people have learned to cloth themselves making thick body hair not necessary for survival.

It has nothing to do with reptilian DNA...

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Sure, clothes wear our body hair down, but my understanding of the reason why is this: As males age, over decades of time, testosterone levels decrease, and by the time you are in your 40s you have much less hair. It increases more as we continue to age. You can't tell about females because they shave so much (boy am I glad of that). You probably can say that the women with facial hair have lowered production of estrogen, so their relative production of testosterone increases. Yes, women also produce a little testosterone.

Maybe you are talking about young people, but my son who just turned 23 is a bleeping gorilla. It would be different if the loss of hair was replaced by scales?

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   
every time you take a step your leg rubs the inside of your pant leg .It may not seam like much but over 10,000 steps it adds up .
shirt is the same way if you notice things you will notice your lower arm hair being much more evident because most of the year we wear short selve shirts . But hey If you would rather be part snake have at it.
the fact is we are part reptile part fish and part every thing else .
but it is no alien thing its a evolution thing the gens are still in us just turned off.
and if you study the stages a human fetus goes through from not even one full cell just two separate blobs of dna that merge to create LIFE .
so starting there at a 1 celled it evolves through the whole spectrum of evolution . firt it gets GILLS yes thats right at one point a human fetus has GILLS they are quickly reabsorbed . and then it starts to lok more human as it gains legs and arms and A TAIL and becomes completely covered in hair .
and if the babe is a preme it may very well be born with that hair still there
. as the hair falls off at around 8 months into it.
so we really are a little of everthing but most of the swiches are in the OFF poshion . You know its a FACT some people will grow a 3rd set of teeth.
now if we can understand which gen has been turned on and how we would never need dentures again

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I thought male pattern baldness was in reality making a solar panel for a sex machine.

I want to kill some reptiles now to get even.

new topics

top topics

join