It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The “Original” Foo Fighter Photo – Is It “Real”?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
By day they appeared to be small metallic globes

In photos they show up bright but the glowing not that strong for
daylight.
There is extra photo sensitive radiation given off by these ships.
So I say its illumination of the air and not plasma.
How.
By the air banging up against the metal hull of the ship.
So much so there is more than light radiation.

Still the metallic craft is shrouded some how to avoid detailed
witness accounts such as Lonnie Zamora or Rex Heflin or
the Hudson Valley or Belgian sightings.

But we do not have witnesses as in the above mentioned cases.
One person says they saw a film of the foo around B-17s.

The powerful shock waves agitate the air as the ship and crew
go along for a G force free ride.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I don't know about this picture, except that the planes look Japanese. I've seen it many times, but it has such a poor, grainy quality that I wouldn't want to go out on a limb and say anything definite about it.

All kinds of things that we would call UFOs were seen in World War II, not just these glowing "foo fighters". They were investigated by both the Allied and Axis powers, probably thousands of reports of all kinds of unidentified objects. Supposedly some people concluded even back then that they were interplanetary--a kind of technology far in advance of anything known on earth. As always, the governments took these reports far more seriously in private than they ever acknowledged to the public.

I think I'm on safe ground in saying that it was always that way with UFO reports, and how they were intensively investigated in secret to try to learn whatever they could about them, while publicly ignoring or debunking them.

Indeed, how could they NOT have been concerned about all these credible reports of unidentified craft of some kind encountering military planes and being sighted over sensitive installations? They had to investigate these sightings, even if they didn't really have a good grasp on what they were or where they came from.

<< 7  8  9   >>

join