It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Pyramid In Lightning Storm Taiwan 17 July 2010

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Wow amazing lightning!!!

But as others have said, it does look like cloud as to the right there are also darker areas of cloud that are the same colour as the "pyramid" cloud.

Cool video and pics from other members.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
A cloud?
You have got to be kidding.

The only problem I have with videos like this is the music. For me it totally discredits the entire thing.

Back to it being a cloud. Lightning storms usually means very unstable air in the area and had it been a cloud it would have dispersed.

Now if, that is a big IF it is really a craft that sucker is huge

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Maybe it really is the Go'uld, and they need hosts

I think its a cloud, there has been pictures or some really funky clouuds. Like the ball shapes, or the bread loafs, or the halos that sit ontop some mountains.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Cool video and love that tune. I think if I filmed that I'd definitely be playing that part back for another look at that 'cloud'. I can see why the OP thinks it looks odd and like one of them pyramids. You folk can be too harsh sometimes. Good film.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Oozii

You know what? When these videos have this sensational background Phantom of the Opera-like music with it then, I automatically click it off.

Because to me, something this authentic and this unusual wouldn't need music.

If we saw the second-coming of Christ and had a camera on us, do you really think we'd put music to the footage and show the world? (PS, I don't believe in religions. Just giving a dramatic example)

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by superluminal11
A cloud?
You have got to be kidding....

...Back to it being a cloud. Lightning storms usually means very unstable air in the area and had it been a cloud it would have dispersed.

There are other clouds in that video (such as the ones on the right above the tall building) that did not disperse.
Those clouds -- which definitely look like clouds and can't be mistaken for a craft -- are the same color as the "object" in question.

We only saw a few seconds of the storm, in slow motion and over and over again (I'd say 30 seconds at the most, if not less). I doubt clouds would have dispersed in that short amount of time.

[edit on 8/9/2010 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Just because there is funky music to anything shouldn't mean you don't look at it.....you actually might miss out on something because of your thinking.

We will never know what that is if anything but it did bring back the thoughts that the Alien ships and I don't know how they do it have the ability to harness the energy from that and they somehow use it in their weapon technology.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by keepureye2thesky
I see no pyramid, just a cloud.

A cloud? that is staying pretty much in the same spot during a storm?

I don't think it's a cloud...

Does anyone know if there are any more of these UFOs other than these:

China, daytime ...

Russia, night time ... In this one, you can definitely see clear, crisp edges..

[edit on 26-8-2010 by Vyncent]

[edit on 26-8-2010 by Vyncent]

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Don't worry ozz, I see your ufo just fine. It's my opinion that it is the same Tetrahedron (3 sided pyramid) that seems to like hanging out in that part of the world these days.

I wonder if this type of ufo falls in the 5% catagory as stated by Dr Michio Kaku?...................................nevermind I don't need an answer, it's not gonna change anything in the long run.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
You can clearly see that the object in the video is not part of the clouds... Amazing. This made it onto the Taiwanese news but very few people here are interested.

Considering all that is happening in China and surrounding areas lately, I would pay more attention.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join