It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad Drops A Bomb........

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Top notch job of ruining a thread with bull#

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by MY2Commoncentsworth
reply to post by tristar

Originally posted by tristar
So i am guessing and allowing for any diversion of the fact that the M.E. has a direct and indirect influence on past/present and future interaction on a global scale a pure coincidence ?

Sorry dude, can't make heads nor tails out of that one........guess I'll just have to be stuck in the old box I guess.

But I have witnessed evil in the world and I am well aware of the demonic forces at work on the planet.

Man, it is awfully hard to have intelligent discourse with someone who uses concepts like "demonic forces" to conceptualize the bad stuff happening in the world. When you bring stuff like that up, you basically tell a large portion of the world to ignore you and your viewpoint. Of course, you could pick better words without betraying the truth as you see it. But that is up to you. Marginalization is a lonely place.

BTW, you DO realize that blaming "demonic forces" only takes accountability away from the individuals responsible, right? I mean, if they can blame "demonic forces" for controlling them, how could they be culpable? Gods and Demons, when talked about in such a manner, are an intellectual crutch. Blame the men, not "demons".

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by MY2Commoncentsworth

People seem to confuse Iran with some barren desert country somewhere. Iran is a ME superpower IMO. They have Jets (Migs 28s and 29s actually, high quality stuffs there) they have Kevlar, they have missiles and smart bombs. They have tanks and all the things one could ever need to participate in an effective ground campaign. I think they recently launched satellites so they have those capabilities now as well and lord knows if they have obtained drones yet.

Iran is not like Iraq and Afghanistan. They (Iran) can actually defend themselves.

A war with Iran will not be a bunch of armed insurgents with AK-47's and the occasional home made bomb, IED or RPG. It will be a lengthy costly war mark my words. Iran is not going to be as easy.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by minkey53
At the end of the day, I think most people think that Mr Pyjamas from Iran is after the bomb.

That includes Leaders of Countries as well as most of us here on ATS.

So do we let Iran carry on until they get the bomb or does Israel / US hit them first and put them back 20 years.

They are mad enough to use it if they get one, worse than empty threats from the likes of North Korea.

A false flag may happen to give Israel an excuse to hit them quick. I would be happier and feel safer if that happens and once it is all over.

It's not right treading on eggshells all the time!

Your idea of feeling safer is to stir up a hornets nest solely because you and your fellow countrymen are paranoid?

Did bombing Iraq make you safer? How about Afghanistan? Somalia? Yemen? Pakistan?

What is your source for Iran's "madness?" Is it the same source that says that they're trying to get the bomb?

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Yet more propaganda from western MSM sources, trying to portray Ahmadinejad as a mad man hell bent on acquiring nuclear weapons. Yawn!!!!

Here's an excellent article on how western media operates and why for the most part, it has no credibility when it comes to the truth.

Ahmadinejad v. Paul the Octopus.
enduringamerica.com...

Nothing like peddling hatred and ignorance, but what's new.
The saddest thing of all is that people actually buy into & believe this crap.

Reuters and Associated Press leaking lies about iran.
www.counterpunch.org...

Top Media Lies About Iran.
www.countercurrents.org...
www.politicaltheatrics.net...
dissidentvoice.org...
www.iran-press-service.com...
articles.latimes.com...
100777.com...
presstv.com...

'Ten big media lies' about Israel.
presstv.ir...

[edit on 5-9-2010 by kindred]