It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad Drops A Bomb........

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Ahmadinejad Drops A Bomb........

www.forbes.com

Iran's rulers are after the nuclear bomb. There's no question about it.

A few days ago in remarks made to the young advisers of Iran's Ministry of Education, President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's chief of staff, Esfandiar Mashai, claimed that his boss, Ahmadinejad, talked about the possibility of Iran enriching Uranium well over 90% and that, "Laser activities can assist in weapon enrichment activities."
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
If this comes out with hard evidence, such as audio/video.. It will be enough for Israel to go on the offense, if plans are not already been put into place..

Esfandiar Mashai is the equivalent to Rahm Emanuel in the U.S... Not that many of you believe him either

Either way... Amadinijihad is one of the most deceptive leaders of our time. I'm not sure what to make of this.....

[edit on 7-8-2010 by CanadianDream420]

+18 more 
posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
And the author of the article is...

Reza Kahlili...

REZA KAHLILI is the pseudonym of a former Iranian Revolutionary Guard member who worked undercover as a CIA agent for several years in the ‘80s and ‘90s.

After the 9/11 attack, Reza Kahlili activated a handful of sources within Iran and once again contacted the CIA. He continues as an active voice for a free Iran and works toward ending the thugocracy of the mullah’s regime.

Yeah totally not biased.

I remember an Iraqi like him saying how Saddam was manufacturing WMDs and ICBMs... of course it came out he was full of it...

BTW I've searched on Mehr News and FARS if there was any mention of what the article talks about... NOPE.

While other official news agencies in Iran, such as IRNA and Fars carried his remarks in general, they did not quote him or mention the words “enriching uranium by 100 percent” as presented by Mehr.

I've looked at the archive for July 30-31-August 1-2 for Mehr, IRNA and Fars... like the article said it was... yeah, THOSE REPORTS DON'T EXIST.

[edit on 7-8-2010 by Vitchilo]

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Yeah this guy again. I don't know about him, but I don't remember him having a good track record. I'm trying to remember the last thing that came out by him. If I do, I'll post it.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
At the end of the day, I think most people think that Mr Pyjamas from Iran is after the bomb.

That includes Leaders of Countries as well as most of us here on ATS.

So do we let Iran carry on until they get the bomb or does Israel / US hit them first and put them back 20 years.

They are mad enough to use it if they get one, worse than empty threats from the likes of North Korea.

A false flag may happen to give Israel an excuse to hit them quick. I would be happier and feel safer if that happens and once it is all over.

It's not right treading on eggshells all the time!

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I bet almost every country is "after" nuclear arms.
Except Canada.
Of course nobody talks about the rogue African nations that may have nuclear arms or may be obtaining them as we speak. Even though israel themselves offered to sell south africa nukes. The hypocrisy is blatant.
www.guardian.co.uk...

[edit on 7-8-2010 by hippomchippo]

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Let Iran get "the bomb." Then, Israel will hopefully think long and hard before they start pushing them around. Check. If someone kept talking about attacking or bombing me, I'd do whatever necessary to ensure that i could properly defend myself and/or deter the aggression against me.

Of course, Israel is slightly rabidly insane anyway, so it probably wouldn't matter...

[edit on 7-8-2010 by Liquesence]

[edit on 7-8-2010 by Liquesence]

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420

If this comes out with hard evidence, such as audio/video.. It will be enough for Israel to go on the offense, if plans are not already been put into place..

Esfandiar Mashai is the equivalent to Rahm Emanuel in the U.S... Not that many of you believe him either

Either way... Amadinijihad is one of the most deceptive leaders of our time. I'm not sure what to make of this.....

[edit on 7-8-2010 by CanadianDream420]

Lets hope the American people remember our last decade, and demand that our nation not participate in pre-emptive strikes.

Unless Iran directly attacks us (and they likely have, in a covert manner responding to our own covert attacks) then it is an unjust war.

I will not support the war drums being beaten anymore. Not until i have to defend our own borders....

....oh, wait.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by minkey53

A false flag..... Hmm. Wasn't it in Portland or Seattle in October of 2007. There was a training exercise, Chertoff was there. The Russians had just pulled all workers from the Bushehr NPP.

A dirty bomb exercise. A news report the mayor had committed suicide or had been murdered. Surprise! Putin shows up in Iran.

Israeli leadership blows a fuse. The leader? (name) shows up in Russia uninvited.

Now the White Swans fly. Of course they are only filled with pinata candy.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
And the author of the article is...

Reza Kahlili...

REZA KAHLILI is the pseudonym of a former Iranian Revolutionary Guard member who worked undercover as a CIA agent for several years in the ‘80s and ‘90s.

After the 9/11 attack, Reza Kahlili activated a handful of sources within Iran and once again contacted the CIA. He continues as an active voice for a free Iran and works toward ending the thugocracy of the mullah’s regime.

Yeah totally not biased.

I remember an Iraqi like him saying how Saddam was manufacturing WMDs and ICBMs... of course it came out he was full of it...

BTW I've searched on Mehr News and FARS if there was any mention of what the article talks about... NOPE.

While other official news agencies in Iran, such as IRNA and Fars carried his remarks in general, they did not quote him or mention the words “enriching uranium by 100 percent” as presented by Mehr.

I've looked at the archive for July 30-31-August 1-2 for Mehr, IRNA and Fars... like the article said it was... yeah, THOSE REPORTS DON'T EXIST.

I did not know this...
My apologies.

Mods can delete this thread if they'd wish.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
No! Don't delete it. Commentary of this sort is important too!!!

It helps us "see" things about how people and factions line up and the kind of things they want in our consciousness in terms of misinfo, disinfo, and propaganda.

In other words, news isn't just news around here

Edit to spell here right LOL

[edit on 8/7/2010 by ~Lucidity]

link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

If Hitler quotes someone it does not make the quote wrong.

I count on biased people to say things to dismiss the other side. That's why I listen to Iran and China on what the US government is doing, and vice versa.

link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

Yep, looks like those wacky Mullah's are just..... achin for a breakin.

If they're not careful, Israel's gonna give em just what they want.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by MY2Commoncentsworth

Israel is a paper tiger, and the incursion into Lebanon a few years back clearly displayed that.

Shooting Gazans in an open air prison with stand off and attack weapons which is akin to shooting fish in a barrel is not any indication of military prowess or capability.

The fact that Aide workers with pipes and fists stripped IDF Commandos down to their thongs doesn't really speak well of the IDF either.

Iran is well armed and will likely line up behind it's leadership in the case of an attack.

Israel has to cover a lot of miles to get to it too.

The war of rhetoric is just that a war of rhetoric and there is a reason it is nothing but rhetoric on the part of the Israelis.

Thanks.

[edit on 7/8/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by MY2Commoncentsworth

People assume that Israel can kick everyone's ass. Simply be aware, that the inner circle of the U.S. is not that keen on nations creating issues that directly affect the economy of the U.S. and Iran is in no way doing so, so who are they actually after....?

Use your brain don't abuse it.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Hello Proto,

I despise atrocities of war just as much as you do my friend.

I do not think that Israel will bomb innocent Iranians. But I do think that there is an extremely high probability that Israel will surgically strike at Iran's nuclear facilities, as they have already done with Iraq and Syria.... it might buy us all a couple of more years before we would have to strike again.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by MY2Commoncentsworth

You do know that some of them, like the Tehran reactor are basically in cities downtowns right?

You also know that lots of facilities are underground and Israel can't take them out without nuclear bunker busters right?

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by tristar

Originally posted by tristar
so who are they actually after....?

Hello tristar,

Still peeking out from under your keyboard I see.

Tell me who ...'they"....are, and I will answer your question.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

I think that conventional bunker busters will bury those facilities for a while and at least cause a lengthy disruption in their operations.

And if there are facilities in downtown Tehran, that might be unfortunate for those in the immediate area. There will always be some deaths from collateral damage and friendly fire in any prolonged conflict. It's unfortunate, but life can really suck sometimes, and war is always hell.

[edit on 7-8-2010 by MY2Commoncentsworth]

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Regardless of what any for or against Iran person says, they will try to build nuclear bombs, if not already in the process. Look at the area and look at the past of that area, no country that has weapons of mass destruction, or a brain in there leaders head, will leave there land unprotected. Country's have this habit of taking over other countries, especially in that area called the middle east. Having a "big bomb" will give anybody pause and make them think twice in how they deal with said country.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join