It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will we have a replay from 1912?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
As a fan of history and politics; As well my country's own history. I enjoy finding out about our great leaders and what life was like for them. I was reading about past presidential elections. One caught my eye. Which was the election of 1912. President Taft was up for a reelection campaign against both Democrat nominee Woodrow Wilson and Former President Roosevelt. Theodore Roosevelt tried to get the Republican nomination; he failed and then took supporters with him to form the Progressive party. Doing this resulted in the Republican vote being divided between Roosevelt and Taft.
I bring this up to share my views on how the 2012 election mike work out if the Republican party and the Tea party put two different nominees for President of the U.S.
Seeing how the 1912 vote was split between the Republicans and the Progressive party and I can see it happening again.
The politics of the 1912 even sound like 2010!
Correct me if I'm wrong here anyone. I would like to see what are your thoughts of the 1912 election being repeated.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I was wondering if there are conservative and or republican politicians that don't support the tea party. I been trying to ask numerous people but no good answer.

join