It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

to Sue or to Poo

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by pikypiky
You know what? This is getting out of hand! It's hilarious! Hello! It's 2010. The old rules do NOT apply in this century.

The old rules don't apply in the 21st Century? So why are same-sex couples not allowed to get married all over the US yet?

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by mothershipzeta

you know what when the source is working in the exact building that it is occuring in and the case is moving forward...and i am the actual source how much closer can you get....

now when it does go through and i did state i will keep people posted on the outcome...then you can go and talk to god for all i care.

now if it was second hand info then that is different i work right there,,,the source is in the building...and it will be going to court.

so you can go talk to all the muslim friends you want...he is muslim...he fell while squating on the loo and he is sueing cause it cause him an injury.

this is not conspiracy as a lot is on here...this is fact.

but the end of the day it is up to yourself to choose what you want to believe.

now i cannot state the name of the building or the name of the person involved as that would be completely irresponsible...but relaying the case so people can make a judgement on an issue is perfectly ok i would imagine.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by davespanners
I lived in Austria for a while and my girlfriends house had "normal" toilets but instead of you poo dropping straight down into water there was a kind of porcelain shelf where it stayed until you flushed, I never did get to the bottom of why that was, something to do with needing to inspect it for health reasons.

I've seen this when I've been in the Netherlands.

It's apparently so you can examine your dump closely for any signs of intestinal worms.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Sherlock Holmes

I think that would be a new use for remote viewing...and could create a lot of job opprtunities.....

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by plube

Ah... learning... the key to evolution! Good on you mate!

From what I recall, washing your hands.. feet... face... before praying is meant to also for cleanliness. It's meant to show "respect" to God, to clean yourself before praying. Also in the desert they were Oasis and many plants that I believed were used to clean themselves at the time, before praying. Same reason why they face the direction they do when they pray... it's towards the house of God in Iran (I believe) and you're not suppose to pray the other way... it's as if your mooning God...

Anyhow all superficial off course, but it's all part of culture! Culture can be the most beautiful thing... or the road block of evolution!

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
Funny story.

1) I refuse to use public toilets. Why? Because everyone else uses it. (For number 2 -sitting down :: I will use them for #1 standing up)

2) Why can't this guy just sit down anyways? How does he use the toilet at his home? Ohhh busted. He's trying to con $$$ obviously for BS.

3) I was raised speaking American English and at 29years of age, I have never heard anyone say "Loo". You mean toilet though, obviously.

Is this slang term "loo" popular in the UK? It's just weird I have never heard anyone say it before. Odd.

Anyways, I hope this guy loses the court case. It's absurd in every way possible. AND it proves our court systems are a complete total joke. Sigh...

Ah you are one of the weirdos like my old room mate. Won't poop in public. Then you have the nerve to act like I am the weirdo for pooping in public. Seriously it is just your butt cheeks, nothing is going to get infected.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Agreed. There were Muslims in my schools starting all the way back to elementary school when we got an influx of Jordanians starting in the late 1970's. Now we have Muslims of many varieties from all over the world and I have never heard of a single one having an issue with common restroom facilities. I've never run across any complaints out of them in the workplace either even when I did temp work for a human resources dept.

I figure it's less of a Muslim issue and more of a greed issue. You will get some greedy self absorbed jerk in ANY demographic who has that "I'm getting mine" attitude. They think the world should revolve around them and they would sue or clamor loudly to ensure it. You get that with just about any group of people. That's how the term and the image of the "ugly American" got started, after all.

I don't doubt this loo- ser will get some backing from other backwards thinking peers. But let's not let this butt wipe tarnish the image of countless cosmpolitan, progressive Muslims living in the west.

Having said all that I have not laughed out loud as heartily over an ATS topic as I did this one. As my kid said when she was four, poop is always funny.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
In all fairness, that is the best way to poo actually.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by SheeplFlavoredAgain

I couldn't agree more...it is not a muslim issue...it is greed.
ths fella is just using the religion to back his case

no pun intended in the word back....

I also agree completely with your 4 yr old...

POOP is always funny as i had just laughed when you typed it.

I just hope he doesn't hide BEHIND his religion to Excrete money from
the good people.

cheers

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by SheeplFlavoredAgain

Agreed. There were Muslims in my schools starting all the way back to elementary school when we got an influx of Jordanians starting in the late 1970's. Now we have Muslims of many varieties from all over the world and I have never heard of a single one having an issue with common restroom facilities. I've never run across any complaints out of them in the workplace either even when I did temp work for a human resources dept.

I figure it's less of a Muslim issue and more of a greed issue. You will get some greedy self absorbed jerk in ANY demographic who has that "I'm getting mine" attitude. They think the world should revolve around them and they would sue or clamor loudly to ensure it. You get that with just about any group of people. That's how the term and the image of the "ugly American" got started, after all.

I don't doubt this loo- ser will get some backing from other backwards thinking peers. But let's not let this butt wipe tarnish the image of countless cosmpolitan, progressive Muslims living in the west.

Having said all that I have not laughed out loud as heartily over an ATS topic as I did this one. As my kid said when she was four, poop is always funny.

I have to agree.. On all points including the poop comment

But its these things amongst many others that have lead to the creation of organisations like the EDL (English Defense League).. And to be fair they are bringing a lot of "crap" on themselves with this entitement attitude.. Fact is we owe them nothing.. They owe us for their freedoms.. The EDL will shortly be marching on Bradford.. They will be taking over 30,000 people there.. It is meant to be peacefull but I know that it wont end up that way for such is the anger about islam in the UK.. I understand their anger but will never condone violence towards other human beings.. People need to stop taking the piss and start talking before its too late and th shtf..

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Yissachar1

Well i cant see it ending up a peaceful march....but i do understand the feelings about what is happening in the UK.

I would think that is just provoking the situation when the EDL should just maybe possibly march on parliment.

It is not the muslims fault they want to get out of their countries...

but i dont understand how they do get away with inflicting their viewpoints so heavily on western societies claiming humans rights.

but I do understand their anger to the western world cause it is us trying to bomb them and tell them that they have to feed us their oil.

but then if you look at it from a global view....this Earth is where all humans live and occupy....so therefore it is all of our oil.

like when water becomes the most valuble commodity i guess it will be Canada that everyone will turn to since it contains about 2/3 of the worlds fresh water.

but back to the poopy bit...this is one individual making many look bad for his own gains as was previouly stated and that is a shame.

and he is probably being egged on by others who see it as an oppurtunity to change things yet again to their own personal advantage.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join