It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

to Sue or to Poo

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   
When dealing with issues like this I always refer to Dubai. In Dubai westerners have been sent to prison for merely kissing, people over here are outraged but they shouldn't be. Dubai have very strict laws on that sort of thing and everyone must abide by them, that is their law, if you're stupid and disrespectful enough to go and kiss someone in public over there then tough luck you shouldn't have gone against it. I myself would never go to Dubai and behave this way, I would abide by their rules.

So if you come to England, abide by our rules, take the burka off, accept that we WILL be patriotic and we WILL fly flags and celebrate Christmas, and we do expect you to abide by these rules too, including the correct use of our toilets. If you don't like it simply leave. We should not be changing our rules to accommodate others it is outrageous.

[edit on 8-8-2010 by Scope and a Beam]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Scope and a Beam

Well said and it is about respecting the laws of the country you are in,no matter how ridiculous it may seem.

another example is if you go Amsterdam amd smoke the legal cannibus it does not mean you can roam the states doing the same.

now it is not a law on how to use the toilets it is a western cultural thing.

So if your silly enough to cause yourself an injury cause you haven't bothered to learn or refuse to use the equipment provided properly then it is your loss and others should not be made to pay for your error in judgment.

Also soon as i get more info on how the case proceeds i will definately be posting the outcome.

looking forward to seeing how the results are handled.

[edit on 073131p://f42Sunday by plube]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Sheol

just as a kind reply...many many asians are muslim...

but that is not the reason...it is a muslim man taking the building to task...so i am not a liar.

this is the case and the senario.

now it is not a englishman taking them to court...
it is not a chinese person
it is not a japanese person
it is an asian.
it is a MUSLIM trying to exert their ways upon others.
and that is not where i got the pic but that is not the point either..and if you want to call people liars for presenting a point right off the bat then expect some words back...

but i am an easy going person...and you think i am racist which i am not...i dont care what peoples beliefs are...that is not my concern here.

my concern is when people start to inflict their ways upon others within their own country just as i dont expect western toilets to be install asian nations becuase i might choose to live in that country.

i am sorry you feel this is a personal attack on a muslim cause it is not.

but the case is he is sueing for a fault of his own.

it is not brought on by the fact it is western or asian toilet it is cause of his own selfrighteuos beliefs he should not be required to use this westrn toilet and it has caused his injury for it's improper use.

thank you kindly for your response.

[edit on 083131p://f01Sunday by plube]

[edit on 083131p://f17Sunday by plube]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by jeanvaljean
reply to post by Sheol

It might not be deliberate on the part of the OP as these photos are labelled as "Muslim toilets" on Google.
www.google.ie...

it is listed as such on google thank you for that.

the point of showing a toilets difference was necessary for people who dont understand the differnce in different countries around the world.

be good

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Sheol

Just a tad of info that i might also relate so people can learn the depth of this poopy issue

this is from a site corncerning loo poo from EX-MUSLIMS

i did not want to go down this road but your liar attack was a bit out of order.

i presented sample(not poo samples)

The Toilet Voodoos

Like or not, toilet protocols, as prescribed in Islam, are mandatory to all Muslims. Non‑Muslims might loathe reading this episode on Islamic toilet voodoo, as it contains obnoxious, tasteless, indecent, and uncivil manners and customs, largely followed by desert Bedouins during Muhammad’s time. Lest we forget, Allah will never forgive a Muslim for deviating from His standard of Islamic toilet habits as demonstrated by Muhammad.

source:voodoo loos etiquette written by EX-MUSLIMS

it goes quite deep and i think my statments here are well founded.

i am not going up S*IT creek without a paddle.

the loo poo issues is just another attack on western society by foriegners

[edit on 083131p://f25Sunday by plube]

[edit on 083131p://f40Sunday by plube]

[edit on 083131p://f41Sunday by plube]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Sheol

You are not getting the ops point on this matter, it is a toilet system that is prevalent in the Eastern world, it is used by a number of different cultures, and religions, and the only religion that takes the going to the toilet anally like this is the Islamic faith who because Allah crapped in the desert in a time before ANY toilet existed exhorted that all Islamic individuals must do this, in this manner.

The issue is this... Islamic individual wanting to change the western world with their beliefs and systems, yes there is benefits from both worlds and toilet systems but when we have an established tradition and culture in a western country then it is against us they are fighting, against our religions and cultures, we would not get away with this in their countries of origin so it is unfair and incorrect that they should wish to do this here.

Wee Mad Mental

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by weemadmental

star for that one m8 very well stated and i am glad you have grasped the whole point of the thread.

hope that this court case does just get flushed down the toilet as it should be.

cheers for the paraphrase.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sheol
I think I have proved my point.

reply to post by Sheol

Indeed you have made a point. Just not the one you intended...

That's a nice array of toilets from different countries/cultures you've shown us there Sheol... and it begs the question. Obviously all these other cultures live in England too and appear to have no problem with the Loo's. Obviously they all get by just fine. Why then is it an Islamic person that's decided to create all this trouble by suing?

IRM

[edit on 8/8/10 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
this is just another example of muslims pushing their luck again.to see how far we will bend.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
It is this sort of thing that creates Resentment and Hate.
No matter who, what race or religion, when someone tries to change everyone else to suit his preferences he gathers enemies.

If anyone is offended by our ways then why do they come here?
We need a new law - You will adapt or leave willingly or unwillingly.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
My contribution to this thread is as follows:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d4dfdd1f989b.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 8/8/2010 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

LOL! That's great! I want one of those signs for my toilet!

Star 4 U

IRM

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Well done....like the sign...

That just maybe the solution to all things...

Looks to the heavens....OH LORD JUST GIVE US A SIGN..

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Necessity is the mother of invention.

If this were me, I would find a way to take care of my own personal needs without bringing it to public attention, or discussing my toileting habits with those who might have an issue with them. I tend to be rather private, and seek ways to take take care of myself, quietly.

In the event of an emergency, I might even take a diaper to the stall with me, "squat" (I hate that word, lol) over it, and then dispose of it.

They could even design and market such a disposable product, perhaps something that might even be flushable.

Then business owner could just provide a stall sans toilet. They would have space to "do their thing". It would even save the cost of having to put in any type toilet, and you just sorta "bring your own". BYOT.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

Now this is what is needed in society....solutions..

not suelutions..coming to some sort of mutual agreement without trying make money off the backs of the society that you are now part of, there is no need to sue for your own inability to use a loo properly.

thanks for this post lady.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by plube

You're welcome, Plube. And if you decide to manufacture and patent such a product, please send me a check of $1.00 as a gift for my idea.

I suspect you will be quite rich, and won't miss it at all.

Just noticed we need "solutions", not "sue-lutions".
Very clever. lol

[edit on 8/8/2010 by ladyinwaiting]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I hate to fling poo here (sorry) but I just thought of something horrifying!

OK I agree that one should adapt to the culture one chooses to live in. And you can always do as you want in your own home.

And that's the scary part.

I am in the USA, urban area, I live in this ancient apartment building, sometimes the plumbing gets hinky.

I've had various 'stuff' come up in the bath tub including chips and chunks of bar soap. OK?

Now what kind of a moron shoves something like that down the bath drain? Esp in a "vintage" building like this which it should be common sense to go easy on the old pipes.

So imagine this: What if you live in a place like this and some foreigner moves in and decides to take a crap in the bath tub?

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
There are already products that convert western toilets into squat one, like the one here, It's pretty pricey but I'm pretty sure they could be made much cheaper then that

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join