It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok.. 3am WTH just happend

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I have heard similar accounts from two other men. One, I dated and the other is a friend of mine. Both are not prone to any type of silliness or belief in things outside of the norm. Both of them described a small, winged, evil creature that swoops down at them. It perches in corners, or above them if outside. My ex-boyfriend's account was when he was dreaming, and my friend has experienced this thing many times for years upon years while awake. He says he feels it has always been with him. So strange.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alienslayer
i get up ready to fight the intruder when i realise there never was one, peering out my window i see nothing touched nothing different...

So i think wow i must be tired i turn around and there it is. i don't know what it is i can't describe the feeling it gave me but that 2 second glance was all it took, despair mysery death it felt like coldness running down my spine i tried not to stare at what i thought where the red eyes of the very devil himself and i turn away keeping my eyes closed i feel my way into bed and lie down.
!!!

This nearly mimics one of my personal experiences.... to this day my experience still haunts me, i sometimes cant sleep in the room in which it happened. I would u2u you about it, but I cant because I lack enough posts as I just joined this forum. The only difference with my experience is that, even when i closed my eyes, i could still "see" and very much so feel, the impending doom approaching me, and my powerlessness against it.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join