It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jane Burgermeister in trouble !!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Jane Burgermeister in trouble !!!

www.youtube.com...

Now that there is verifiable, unambiguous evidence that the Austrian government and state prosecutors have faked criminal charges to provide a pretext to arrest and detain me, I am going to apply to the European Court of Human Rights.
Under Article 6 of the Human Rights Convention, all Europeans have the right to a fair trial and proper judicial process, and this is being denied to me. The Austrian state prosecutor for corruption Katja Wallenschewski sent a ltter saying that criminal charges by
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 7-8-2010 by GeosAlien]

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
This case would need all of our support, whatever we can to show the world and the Austrian court, that they not going to get away with this.

If Jane is convicted than we shall make that court know that we are not going to accept this.

She now needs all of our mental support, in a case that will stand model for free expression and free speech in the world.

And against BIG Pharma's abuse of their power and bringing mankind into jeopardy through straight-out lies, and bribing their channels !!

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Here's your video -

I truly hope people get out and do what they can for Jane. She's obviously being framed... (If you choose to believe all she claims)...

Do you have an original source link for the cut-paste you posted in your first thread?

Thanks

peace

[edit on 7-8-2010 by silo13]

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
Do you have a link to the original source?

Oh, and here's your video -

I truly hope people get out and do what they can for Jane. She's obviously being framed... (If you choose to believe all she claims)...

Peace

Sorry but I had difficulty in getting the video embedded, but you have solved that for me. The source now meanwhile is added to my thread !! Thanks

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by GeosAlien

I'm sorry maybe I should have made myself a little clearer.
Let me try again...

Where did you get the information that you cut-paste into your original thread? The URL for that news article? (You've included a link to You Tube)

Is this your original link? Of from somewhere else???

Austrian government caught faking criminal charges. Jane Burgermeister to apply to European Court of Human Rights

Thanks

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Okay, understand.
No, got it from YouTube, where after I got the link to OximoronTV site.
That's all. Thx

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
So what are the charges against her?

I remember reading recently that donations made to her via her website were unacounted for. Dutch doners were demanding to know where a sum of money sent to Ms Burgermeister went and what it was used for but she had refused to respond to their queries on the donations made, and also to questions regarding her lawsuits and reports that were supposedly submitted by her to the FBI when it turned out that the FBI had no record of any complaints that were supposedly filed by her on record.

It was something along those lines anyway, I'd have to dig up the original article to refresh my memory 100%. Is it related to anything to do with that?

Personally, I always thought that she seemed like a bit of a nutjob. I wouldn't send her a penny.

[edit on 7-8-2010 by RMFX1]

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
This is important.

Jane Burgermeister has done an unbelievably good job of alerting the entire world to the swine flu scam. These charges, and i'm sure other attacks, are purely to silence her.

It won't work of course, others now know what is happening, but it's against everything that she should now be punished for her bravery.

She does know the law(s), i only pray that she can find backers to help with legal fees and such. It's already cost her job, and more.

new topics

top topics

join