It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran President is a 9/11 Truther...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
MSNBC: Iran president: Sept. 11 exaggerated

TEHRAN — Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said on Saturday the Sept. 11, 2001 attacks were exaggerated in a fresh broadside at the United States just days after President Barack Obama voiced willingness to talk to Iran.

Well-known for his anti-American and anti-Israeli rhetoric, the hardline populist Ahmadinejad also repeated his denial of the Holocaust, on which the consensus of historians is that six million Jews were exterminated by Nazi Germany.

Ahmadinejad said the Sept. 11 attacks with hijacked airliners on New York and Washington D.C. had been trumped up as an excuse for the United States to invade Afghanistan and Iraq.

"What was the story of September 11? During five to six days, and with the aid of the media, they created and prepared public opinion so that everyone considered an attack on Afghanistan and Iraq as (their) right," he said in a televised speech.

Do you know how someone can put an end to a conspiracy? It is rather simple. Let everyone know that Ahmadinejad and 9/11 truthers have something in common. Hmmm... So, what does this say about the 9/11 conspiracy theories in general?

"They announced that 3,000 people were killed in this incident, but there were no reports that reveal their names. Maybe you saw that, but I did not," he told a gathering of the Iranian news media...

...Ahmadinejad accused the U.S. government of exercising more media censorship than anywhere in the world.

Interesting... I wonder how this will be perceived. Comments?

[edit on 7-8-2010 by Section31]

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Do you know how someone can put an end to a conspiracy?

Yes, by solving the crime.

We're still waiting for that.

[edit on 7-8-2010 by jprophet420]

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Is not Ahmadinejad agreeing with the 9/11 truthers? It looks like he shares similar beliefs, which are base upon the US government's involvement. What do you think that says about the 9/11 conspiracies in general?

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Well that obvious. Whether true, or propaganda, of course he would be. He would want to appeal to the people of the U.S., and right now, people in the world think we are weary of our leaders.

Not to be an Ahmadinejad fan, but from what I gather, he's more or less against elites and the ruling class of America. Not you or I.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Section31

My enemy's enemy is not necessarily my friend.

Oopsl one liner. Here's the second line.

[edit on 7-8-2010 by wcitizen]

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Section31
Is not Ahmadinejad agreeing with the 9/11 truthers? It looks like he shares similar beliefs, which are base upon the US government's involvement. What do you think that says about the 9/11 conspiracies in general?

It says what I already posted. The crime is unsolved and therefore subject to conspiracy debacle.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica
Not to be an Ahmadinejad fan, but from what I gather, he's more or less against elites and the ruling class of America. Not you or I.

Are sure about that? If he shot off a nuclear weapon, who do you think will be the casualty of such attack?

I think this slightly complicates the 9/11 truther movement.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Are sure about that? If he shot off a nuclear weapon, who do you think will be the casualty of such attack?

Obviously Israel.

I think you want it to be more complicated than it is, so that you can attempt to debase "truthers" via guilt by association. As a matter of fact its blatantly obvious.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

He is against the Western elites, that's true. BUT he is also against the ordinarly people. Whilst he parades on the world stage with well scripted discourses designed to give him a certain credibility - his own people are arrested, tortured and killed, on his orders, simply for protesting for basic human and civil rights. Even lawyers who defend the innocent protesters are being disappeared, arrested, tortured, etc.

Women are stoned in Iran for adultery, minors are publicly hanged. Iran has one of the worst human rights records in the world.

This man is playing a very devious game and shouldn't be trusted.

See:
Iranians still facing death by stoning despite 'reprieve'
www.guardian.co.uk...

Iran Human Rights. Annual Report on the Death Penalty in Iran 2009.
iranhr.net...

You can also read regular updates on the Iran situation on twitter on the #iranelection thread.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I presented this article to you people, for I wanted you to know that someone deviant agrees with your philosophies.

Don't be surprised that someday down the line people will connect the two. Just be aware that that day 'will' arrive. Be prepared for some serious questions.

It will happen. Look at what the media did with the tea-party movement.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   

If he fires off a Nuke, its hitting Israel. Not me. He could fire 1000 Nukes and not one will reach us.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

politics are sketchy. Obviously in Iran, theres an opposition to him, and yeah perhaps he has them arrested and tortured. Don't we have similar conflicts here? People getting arrested for protesting? Political assasination, whether by death or just damaging information?

Edit: I'm not condoning the majority of what he thinks or does, but I don't find it suprising, whether true or propaganda, that he would say that, based on the many ramifications that come with such a statement.

[edit on 7-8-2010 by Myendica]

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   

That is exactly why I posted this article. It wanted to get people aware of the possibility that the mainstream media will connect the two. I am certain that it will happen.

Call it a friendly warning.

Edit: Spelling

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   

It shouldn't, everyone has a right to their opinion specifically this type of opinion which so many others strongly believe in. He who thinks this, just happens to be the president of Iran. Listen... I can't hate this guy okay? He might have different laws in his country and they might carry out things differently in his country, but its a really old country. Its suppose to be different there... Not everyone is meant to make it, however... i think a war with Iran is a giant spit in the face of those who don't want to go to war with them. War equals population control and i am not a fan of population control under false pretenses. Peace!

Also about the torture... you uninformed people need to stop clinging on to that excuse... How many people have our modern presidents killed... tortured... and have raped? # rape is almost unstoppable... It even happens in the military. This country needs to look into the mirror before it even further continues it's threats to Iran... not only because its going to put the hands of thousands of American and Iranians in harms way but there is no need and the American people don't even have a real reality of whats REALLY going on between the two countries. They don't even know about the U.N. treaties and yes, I've asked.

[edit on 7-8-2010 by drkid]

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   

He doesn't have a nuclear weapon and if he did he doesn't have the payload to send it to america.

Oh, and america will only get hit by a nuke if they want to, they have the defense to stop it.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   

I presented this article to you people, for I wanted you to know that someone deviant agrees with your philosophies.

Don't be surprised that someday down the line people will connect the two. Just be aware that that day 'will' arrive. Be prepared for some serious questions.

It will happen. Look at what the media did with the tea-party movement.

Ah, so this is about you trying to discredit the 9/11 truth movement?
Well, it doesn't seem to be working, seems to be doing the opposite

EDIT: My bad, misinterpreted your posts.

[edit on 7-8-2010 by hippomchippo]

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   

I'm sorry, with respect it sounds to me as though you are not informed about what is going on in Iran.

Please don't make such statements without researching the facts. If what you say is true, then all the Human Rights organisations, Amnesty International, the families of the victims of the mass murders, rape, torture, the lawyers, Reporters without Borders, Nobel Prize winners, must all be exaggerating.

Watch a video of a young boy being hanged, a young woman being stoned to death, read about the hundreds of young people who are, as we speak, herded in the most inhumane conditions, sick, with awful wounds, deprived of sanitation and medical care, and who are being repeatedly tortured and raped to death while you write it off as exaggeration.

Read about how the Iranian authorites sanction this.

Then make your assessment.

[edit on 7-8-2010 by wcitizen]

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by drkid

... Listen... I can't hate this guy okay? He might have different laws in his country and they might carry out things differently in his country, but its a really old country. Its suppose to be different there... Not everyone is meant to make it, however... i think a war with Iran is a giant spit in the face of those who don't want to go to war with them. War equals population control and i am not a fan of population control under false pretenses. Peace!

Keep in mind that is where the underlying problem will surface. Many people, who do not believe in the 9/11 conspiracy theories, will see that statement, and then they will arrive at a very-very bad conclusion. People will think you are ignorant and deviant.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Pointing fingers at Iran with out looking in the mirror really astounds me..
The US is built on 20 million murdered Indians.
In Texas, the following people were found innocent AFTER execution. Texas still executes prisoners
officeofstrategicinfluence.com...
Has anybody read the patriot act?
Every US dollar given to Israel since they acquired Nuclear weapons is Illegal
US Sanctions against Iran are an act of war
NO WMDs
The US is the only country to use Nuclear weapons on Civilians
ALL of the US intelligence services have said that Iran quit its Nuclear weapons program in 2003
The US is guarding the opium poppies in Iraq
The US gave the oil wells in Iran to BP
The US regulatory agencies did not inspect the deep water horizon
The presidents retirement trust Vanguard sold of its shares in PB just prior to the Gulf Spill....

the list of problems at home is endless

Let him who is without sin cast the first stone.

Ps the ex german minister of defence said that (!! was an inside job..

Ahmadinejad keeps proving he is correct...
ooopsi

[edit on 7-8-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Ahmanazijad wants to cull the world population every bit as much as the Zionists.

I believe Obama and Ahmanazijad are playing good cop/bad cop - but are both zionist murderers working towards the same satanic goal.

I find it worrying that given what we know of the world-wide zionist conspiracy, people just believe yet another country's leader, who is playing the same games as the rest.

I mean, haven't people learned to look behind the Hollywood charade of these world puppets? To be extremely careful who they believe?

REMEMBER. There war against us is largely by psychological games, mind manipulation.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join