It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling all Debunkers, and anyone who thinks Holocaust Denial is offensive, debunk this!

page: 59
<< 56  57  58   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: OrionsGem

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

originally posted by: Ziath
Holy crap, way to put cognitive dissonance into perspective dude. No matter the truth, with so many lies out there most people couldn't handle it anyway, even if it was right on the TV or in front of their face.

originally posted by: jvm222

It is like a little child caught in a lie and he told that lie to billions of people. But the child has the power over everyone and can cause so much chaos if someone decides they would like to speak out against the lie he told. This child has built so much guilt and spilled so much blood and caused so much hate and division through this one lie that because of the emotional value this lie has created it is nearly impossible to question without stirring up so many feelings of anger, hatred and sadness in so many people. If the whole truth came out, people would still not believe because it has become so embedded in them emotionally and they feel that emotion so deeply that you cannot reason with them because they are so so emotionally attached to something that deep and shocking without causing a negative emotion. It would be like trying to tell someone their feelings are wrong. But it is not the persons fault who was taught that in schools and the medias. For they do not know the conditioning and the purpose of this conditioning.

I have to agree 100% this is usually the case and really is whats going on...I wanted to star and flag, however I am not allowed to do so, truth is this thread along with many others is in the wrong forum. But who am I to complain im just a simple man.

OG

Sorry, but no. This thread is in just the right forum. Holocaust denial is despicable and is not tolerated on this website. It's based on shoddy research, hatred, stupidity and a massive lack of understanding about the creed of murderous, destructive, evil that Hitler spouted from the very dark crevice that was his mind.

Im not denying it, my grandmas parents got killed by the nazis while out food shopping during their invasion of Russia.
I just think its in the wrong forum is all.

Ah, apologies. But I'm afraid that the Mods always shunt Holocaust denial threads to the LOL or Hoax forums. You'll have to take it up with a Mod.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ziath
Holy crap, way to put cognitive dissonance into perspective dude. No matter the truth, with so many lies out there most people couldn't handle it anyway, even if it was right on the TV or in front of their face.

originally posted by: jvm222

It is like a little child caught in a lie and he told that lie to billions of people. But the child has the power over everyone and can cause so much chaos if someone decides they would like to speak out against the lie he told. This child has built so much guilt and spilled so much blood and caused so much hate and division through this one lie that because of the emotional value this lie has created it is nearly impossible to question without stirring up so many feelings of anger, hatred and sadness in so many people. If the whole truth came out, people would still not believe because it has become so embedded in them emotionally and they feel that emotion so deeply that you cannot reason with them because they are so so emotionally attached to something that deep and shocking without causing a negative emotion. It would be like trying to tell someone their feelings are wrong. But it is not the persons fault who was taught that in schools and the medias. For they do not know the conditioning and the purpose of this conditioning.

I have to agree 100% this is usually the case and really is whats going on...I wanted to star and flag, however I am not allowed to do so, truth is this thread along with many others is in the wrong forum. But who am I to complain im just a simple man.

OG

Sorry, but no. This thread is in just the right forum. Holocaust denial is despicable and is not tolerated on this website. It's based on shoddy research, hatred, stupidity and a massive lack of understanding about the creed of murderous, destructive, evil that Hitler spouted from the very dark crevice that was his mind.

Im not denying it, my grandmas parents got killed by the nazis while out food shopping during their invasion of Russia.
I just think its in the wrong forum is all.

Ah, apologies. But I'm afraid that the Mods always shunt Holocaust denial threads to the LOL or Hoax forums. You'll have to take it up with a Mod.

Now why would I do something so pointless?

edit on 9-23-2014 by OrionsGem because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Studenofhistory

Best objective post I've ever heard on the subject.

OG

(post by thegimprider removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 07:03 AM
link   
So is it frowned upon at ATS to question the holocaust ?

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gideon70

Yes. Massively. Which I find quite refreshing, given the number of places where idiots burble hateful nonsense about this appalling subject.

(post by Gideon70 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Because such 'evidence' is nothing of the sort and is vastly outweighed by the vast mountain of evidence that says that it did. And I speak as someone who loved the outcome of Irving vs Lipstadt & Penguin Books. The Holocaust happened. I suggest that you come to terms with that fact.

edit on 24-4-2016 by spacedoubt because: Removed quote

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Because such 'evidence' is nothing of the sort and is vastly outweighed by the vast mountain of evidence that says that it did. And I speak as someone who loved the outcome of Irving vs Lipstadt & Penguin Books. The Holocaust happened. I suggest that you come to terms with that fact.

Just because you say it was doesn't necessarily mean it was as you think. If a human wants to believe then its very hard to change their mind, I look at all zealots and their inability to see any other opinion except their own. People with an unwavering ability to be ignorant of new and damning facts tend to be non critical thinkers.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: mazzroth

Just because you say it was doesn't necessarily mean it was as you think. If a human wants to believe then its very hard to change their mind, I look at all zealots and their inability to see any other opinion except their own. People with an unwavering ability to be ignorant of new and damning facts tend to be non critical thinkers.

What part of 'huge mound of evidence' did you not understand?

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Hehehehehehe "huge mound" hehehehehehe

(Childish, I know, but it's still funny in my head)

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   

The bit where they tell you that Zyklon B was used to gas People when its in fact an insecticide, the bit were you could of just backed up a truck to the oven door and piped in some diesel fumes to cheaply and quickly kill them instead. The Germans are a clever people and it would of been far easier and cheaper to do it the way I said above.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   

The bit where they tell you that Zyklon B was used to gas People when its in fact an insecticide, the bit were you could of just backed up a truck to the oven door and piped in some diesel fumes to cheaply and quickly kill them instead. The Germans are a clever people and it would of been far easier and cheaper to do it the way I said above.

No. Go away and do some basic, basic, research on this subject. Here's an idea - read 'Telling Lies About Hitler' by Richard J Evans, which is an excellent book about the Irving vs Penguin Books & Lipstadt Trial. Or indeed ANY book about the Holocaust.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 05:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gideon70

Yes, everything that is potentially politically incorrect is.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   

No. Go away and do some basic, basic, research on this subject. Here's an idea - read 'Telling Lies About Hitler' by Richard J Evans, which is an excellent book about the Irving vs Penguin Books & Lipstadt Trial. Or indeed ANY book about the Holocaust.

Ive done all the research I need, when there is a need to criminalize people who disagree with the official version it is so obvious that the truth is being subverted.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Ive done all the research I need, when there is a need to criminalize people who disagree with the official version it is so obvious that the truth is being subverted.

Translation: you're a Holocaust denier. And you are therefore unable or perhaps unwilling to address historical facts.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Translation: you're a Holocaust denier. And you are therefore unable or perhaps unwilling to address historical facts.

Ok I can play this game Truth Denier !

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: mazzroth

What truth are they denying?

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   
This # again?

No thanks.

top topics

<< 56  57  58   >>

join