It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling all Debunkers, and anyone who thinks Holocaust Denial is offensive, debunk this!

page: 50
<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
reply to post by filosophia

Whenever I mention zyklon b, I hear the cries over and over, 'the leutcher report is a fraud' even though I never mention it. That shows you have an agenda, to insert reports no one but yourself brings up. The cole documentary can be seen with the eyes, it does not need a high priest or judge to declare what is true.
And then when I bring up cole, someone says he recanted, and I have to say the 'confession' is type written with many ad hominem attacks against himself (your tactic, not ours). So at best cole was forced to recant or probably just murdered. The ADL will not investigate that bout of anti semitism, because the JDL was behind it.

So you really want me to sympathize with the jews of the holocaust, when a present day jew is harassed, bullied, and 'exterminated' from television and media, for simply making a documentary about the holocaust? People who rely on facts are not that shaky and paranoid about investigation.

What a fascinating answer. You seem to be very good at not answering my question. I wonder why? You also seem to be very good at avoiding other people's questions. Hmmm.
Anyway, here's something to take on board - a proper scientific paper in other words - www.holocaust-history.org...

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

www.codoh.com...
Since you like the leutcher report so much read this

Scientific investigation of the gas chambers under covert conditions in poland, literally chipping away at stone under the watchful eye of polish guards, all for the sake of truth-and you call this rubbish.

What is also interesting is you accuse me of not answering the leutcher report which you brought up, and when I bring up david cole you ignore it and still focus on leutcher, which is defended in the above link.
edit on 7-8-2012 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

www.codoh.com...
Since you like the leutcher report so much read this

Scientific investigation of the gas chambers under covert conditions in poland, literally chipping away at stone under the watchful eye of polish guards, all for the sake of truth-and you call this rubbish.

What is also interesting is you accuse me of not answering the leutcher report which you brought up, and when I bring up david cole you ignore it and still focus on leutcher, which is defended in the above link.

Aaaaah, Leuchter. What joy. Totally discredited, unprofessional, unscientific and a fraud to boot. I see that you found him via the CODOH website as well!! Which is a nortorious Holocaust denial website linked, if I recall correctly to Ernst Zundel, who is not a historian, but a proven liar. Linking to that website is deeply suspicious as it's useless as a serious source. If you want to know why, I suggest you google Zundel himself. As for Leuchter and his "chipping away at stone under the watchful eyes of the Polish guards", the samples he took were extracted on a highly unscientific manner, were badly analysed and have been thoroughly discredited. And as for Leuchter himself I suggest you read this: en.wikipedia.org...:_The_Rise_and_Fall_of_Fred_A._Leuchter,_Jr.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Obviously you haven't read Jean Luc Pressac's work AUSCHWITZ: Technique and Operation of the Gas Chambers.

www.holocaust-history.org...

You should. It is very interesting. Bet you don't though.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Biliverdin

Obviously you haven't read Jean Luc Pressac's work AUSCHWITZ: Technique and Operation of the Gas Chambers.

www.holocaust-history.org...

You should. It is very interesting. Bet you don't though.

That is, I suspect, a very good guess.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngryCymraeg
That is, I suspect, a very good guess.

Yup, I'd actually be willing to put money on it

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Biliverdin

Obviously you missed my link refuting pressacs work

Your link doesnt work. And I think its Jean Claude Pressac, not Jean Luc Pressac.

Now that the Leutcher debate is settled, when do we get to talk about David Cole?

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Tsk, tsk, you quoted my passage, with the link, then you accuse me of not reading pressac's work. I believe I caught you red handed quoting my speech but not really reading it.

I found a working link for the auschwitz techniques and operations but it is a direct download.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

reply to post by Biliverdin

Obviously you missed my link refuting pressacs work

Your link doesnt work.

Now that the Leutcher debate is settled, when do we get to talk about David Cole?

Actually it does, you have to use it properly. And yes, congratulations, the Leuchter debate is settled - his entire report was found to be not worth the paper it was printed on. Nice of you to admit that!

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

And yet you still will not mention david cole, my original source for the zyklon b theory, not the leutcher report. Its fine, let me know when you want to talk about the cole documentary.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

And yet you still will not mention david cole, my original source for the zyklon b theory, not the leutcher report. Its fine, let me know when you want to talk about the cole documentary.

And I asked you when Cole (a troubled man from what I have read) has ever carried out a scientific test on the gas chambers. He hasn't. Others have (Leuchter doesn't count, because his attempt was pure quackery - you don't try and get sensitice scientitific readings from samples by smashing chunks out of what used to be a wall and then having them analysed by people who aren't told what you're looking for) and guess what? They discovered Zyklon-b. By the way, they were also getting samples from the right places and they were scientists instead of scientific illiterates.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

So cole is a 'troubled man' says you. Nothing troubling about him, except maybe him being in trouble, threatened and bullied for his beliefs.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   

So cole is a 'troubled man' says you. Nothing troubling about him, except maybe him being in trouble, threatened and bullied for his beliefs.

Still no mention of scientific analysis then. Interesting.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   

The Leutcher report IS the scientific analysis but you are too closed minded to accept the facts. You revert to typical ad hominem attacks without talking about the findings. I gave you a link vindicating the Leutcher report, you quoted the passage, with the link, then pretended like I wasnt familiar with Pressac's work. So obviously you do not read other peoples posts or links, so pardon me but this conversation is running around in circles, mostly because you are fixated on the leutcher report and will not discuss David Cole.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   

The Leutcher report IS the scientific analysis but you are too closed minded to accept the facts. You revert to typical ad hominem attacks without talking about the findings. I gave you a link vindicating the Leutcher report, you quoted the passage, with the link, then pretended like I wasnt familiar with Pressac's work. So obviously you do not read other peoples posts or links, so pardon me but this conversation is running around in circles, mostly because you are fixated on the leutcher report and will not discuss David Cole.

Why should I? You seem to think that the Leuchter Report was somehow scientific. It wasn't. I also pointed out the fact that the site you got the link to was tied to Ernst Zundel, an infamous Holocaust denier. CODOH isn't by any means a reliable site - unless you already have a fixed opinion that the Holocaust never happened, in which it's perfect for you.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

The David Cole that changed his mind and recanted his holocaust denial?

A little more on Leuchter here;

Leuchter did not examine the walls of the gas chambers until 50 years after they had been used; his critics note that it would have been virtually impossible to discover any cyanide at all using his method. In fact, tests conducted on ventilation grates immediately after the end of the war showed substantial amounts of cyanide. The chambers were demolished by the Nazis when they abandoned Auschwitz, and the facilities Leuchter examined were, in fact, partially reconstructed. Leuchter was unaware that part of the camp and chambers were reconstructed, so he had no way of knowing if the bricks he was scraping were actually part of the original gas chamber.

and

Leuchter's opposition to the possibility of gas chambers rests on the relatively low concentration of cyanide residue measured in his sample of the remains of the gas chambers in Auschwitz, compared to his sample of the "delousing chambers" in which clothes were deloused using the same gas, hydrogen cyanide. However, his report contains the assumption that lower concentrations are required for delousing than to kill humans and other warm blooded creatures; in fact, with their simpler structures and slower metabolisms, insects are more resistant to such gross metabolic poisons than mammals. Both toxicological study and practical experience demonstrate that it takes a much higher concentration of cyanide (16,000 parts per million) to kill insects than to kill humans (300 PPM), as well as an exposure time of many hours rather than only minutes. Leuchter also fails to explain his belief that Zyklon-B was used for delousing, in view of his belief that the product would present technical difficulties in ventilating and decontaminating such as to make it impractical for use in a gas chamber.

Fred A. Leuchter

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Many thanks neformore! The more facts the better.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

And yet 50 years after, the delousing chamber still showed signs of zyklon B?

Cole was harassed and bullied into recanting. So much for protecting Jews against unfair persecution. So the holocaust memory is so important, it is okay to desecrate a few jews to save the overall holocaust story? Typical mindset. Anyone who disregards David Cole as a recanter shows they have zero problem with persecuting Jews. Thats called antisemitism.

Facts are facts regardless if someone 'recants'. Its funny how people hate to talk about cole but love the leutcher report, which there is noth ok ng really wrong with.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

reply to post by neformore

And yet 50 years after, the delousing chamber still showed signs of zyklon B?

Cole was harassed and bullied into recanting. So much for protecting Jews against unfair persecution. So the holocaust memory is so important, it is okay to desecrate a few jews to save the overall holocaust story? Typical mindset. Anyone who disregards David Cole as a recanter shows they have zero problem with persecuting Jews. Thats called antisemitism.

Facts are facts regardless if someone 'recants'. Its funny how people hate to talk about cole but love the leutcher report, which there is noth ok ng really wrong with.

Um, actually, once again, the Leuchter Report is, well, unscientific.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

I'm gonna tell YOU THE TRUTH...

This is something that no one has ever actually revealed in all of human history. It came to me threw a secret source. One that I'd never be able to disclose as they didn't reveal who they actually were, but knew all the inns and outs of what went on back then.

SO HERE WHAT HAPPENED....

The truth is it was NOT Zyklon-B they used....the TRUTH is that they used kegs of Heineken beer!!!!

top topics

<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join