It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling all Debunkers, and anyone who thinks Holocaust Denial is offensive, debunk this!

page: 49
<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
reply to post by Biliverdin

I never said it was okay to round up and shoot people, I said it was more effective. So why go through the ridiculous gas chamber story of transporting/hair shave when a gun shot is more effective, or starvation even more effective than that.

Some of those pictures show victims with hair, and clothes, so were only select prisoners given a haircut and stripped naked?

The other thing is, the soviets were murdering people at the time. Some of the photos say jewish victim in USSR, well 1)how do I know from a blurred photo this is definitely a jew? 2) how do I know from a picture of dead bodies who did it?

Since the katyn massacre is a soviet crime blamed on nazis, they have a history of blaming massacres on nazis. That is a fact, and so it is proper to question all these death photos because a picture of dead corpses do not show who or what killed them.

You are again blaming the Soviets when there is an ocean of evidence blaming the Nazis. The killing of Jews by shooting was tried in 1941, when the Einsatzgruppen were unleashed on the Western parts of the Soviet Union. It was regarded as being inefficient and bad for the troops doing the shooting (this is the point where Himmler witnessed a mass execution, had brain matter splattered onto him and fainted). Starvation was also regarded as inefficient. The gas chambers were however chillingly efficient.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   

The germans did give them some health care: a shave and haircut to prevent disease. They were prisoners of war, so if you say the camps were bad regardles of what happened, I will say the same about japanes prison camps in america.

You say I should be ashamed whenever someone is denied food and water. Okay you admitted allied bombing killed thousands through starvation when they attacked supply lines. So...aren't you ashamed?

Can I ask what on earth you're talking about? Prisoners of war? Eh? What? They were imprisoned because of their religion (or according to the insane Nazi racial laws, their race). They were not prisoners of war. They were innocent people who were merely Jewish.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   

pictureshistory.blogspot.com...

historyimages.blogspot.com...

Here are images of soviet massacres, they also used mass graves and stripped people naked.

The bottom line is, a picture of dead bodies does not 1) show what ethnicity they were 2) does not show who did it. Instead you must believe whatever the person showing you the picture says. So is this trustworthy when it was the victors, including the soviet union, that are showing the pictures? For you maybe, but I have my doubts, and trying to guilt me into believing something with no factual basis will only have the reverse effect.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

They would still be considered prisoners of war if the nazis were waging a racial war, so I dont know what you are talking about. When an innocent person gets killed in afghanistan by an aerial drone, we say 'militant' so take your double standard hypocrisy elsewhere. A murder is a murder if it is a jew or muslim. Now try telling this to the 'christians' who want to obliterate palestine and iran. That is also ANTI SEMITISM, but politicians dont seem to care about their hypocritical double standard.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   

pictureshistory.blogspot.com...

historyimages.blogspot.com...

Here are images of soviet massacres, they also used mass graves and stripped people naked.

The bottom line is, a picture of dead bodies does not 1) show what ethnicity they were 2) does not show who did it. Instead you must believe whatever the person showing you the picture says. So is this trustworthy when it was the victors, including the soviet union, that are showing the pictures? For you maybe, but I have my doubts, and trying to guilt me into believing something with no factual basis will only have the reverse effect.

Nice try, but no. The Soviets shot people in the back of the neck. They did not then burn the bodies. I am not denying that the NKVD did unspeakable things. However, they did not commit the mass-murder of Jews. It was the Germans who did that. Your statement that the Holocaust has no factual basis is so ludicrous that you have just been exposed as someone with an agenda. That or you have no interest in actually studying this. Multiple people have pointed out basic errors in your facts - or lack of therein.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Even wikipedia admits the katyn massacre was done by the nkvd and blamed on the nazis.
en.m.wikipedia.org...

So despite your protests, sorry but I will continue to blame the soviets because that is a fact that the soviets have a history of blamming germany for NKVD massacres.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   

They would still be considered prisoners of war if the nazis were waging a racial war, so I dont know what you are talking about. When an innocent person gets killed in afghanistan by an aerial drone, we say 'militant' so take your double standard hypocrisy elsewhere. A murder is a murder if it is a jew or muslim. Now try telling this to the 'christians' who want to obliterate palestine and iran. That is also ANTI SEMITISM, but politicians dont seem to care about their hypocritical double standard.

I do not have a double standard. Go and stare in the mirror for a nice long time. The Jews were not POWs, they were victims of an appalling crime that will stain Germany for a very long time.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Even wikipedia admits the katyn massacre was done by the nkvd and blamed on the nazis.
en.m.wikipedia.org...

So despite your protests, sorry but I will continue to blame the soviets because that is a fact that the soviets have a history of blamming germany for NKVD massacres.

Your fixation with Katyn is bewildering. Anyway, this is a sterile argument. Historians agree that the Holocaust happened. Your increasingly desperate attempts to prove otherwise are meaningless and merely prove a closed mind with a hidden agenda.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   

You have an agenda too, to defend the official holocaust story regardless of facts or logic.

It is a fact that allied bombings caused mass starvation at the concentration camps.
It is not logically to shave someones head if you simply want to exterminate them.
The soviets did in fact blame the nazis for the katyn massacre.

My agenda is the facts, what is yours? I never denied concentration camps nor did I deny mass graves. I just pointed out that no zyklon b residue exists in the gas chambers but it does in the delousing chambers. The camps only ran for two years, impossible to cremate that many bodies. Gassing is possible, but cremating six million bodies would require tons of wood and coal. Then some pictures show they werent cremated or even stripped naked.

So I dont doubt the nazis killed people, specifically jews, I just have a problem with the official story, you know the story written by the victors, where arguing another viewpoint is against the law in over a dozen european countries.

My agenda is critical thinking and questioning the official story. Your agenda is believing the official story and being skeptical of the skeptics.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Your fixation with the 'holocaust' is bewildering. Sorry if sticking to the facts is bewildering to you. I guess you believe what is emotionally gripping over common sense. Hollywood holocaust movies show jews pounding on steel doors in gas chambers despite the actual gas chamber door at auschwitz being wood with a glass window.

Your signature says 'people who deny the holocaust are gullible'. But you don't have an agenda right?

edit on 7-8-2012 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Your fixation with the 'holocaust' is bewildering. Sorry if sticking to the facts is bewildering to you. I guess you believe what is emotionally gripping over common sense. Hollywood holocaust movies show jews pounding on steel doors in gas chambers despite the actual gas chamber door at auschwitz being wood with a glass window.

You continue to spout the long-debunked lies of holocaust deniers. Your statement about the Zyklon-B residue is a classic one, as Leuchter's report on this was torn to pieces years ago. Residue has indeed been discovered on the walls - the correct walls, not the ones that Leuchter, an unqualified idiot, inspected.
I have been sticking to the facts. The Holocaust happened. We have the plans to the gas chambers and the ovens, we have the statements from the guards and some of the people who were lucky enough to survive the camps (they were used as slave labour by the way), we have the aerial photos, we have the transit and supply orders sent by the Germans, we have the eviudence on the ground (like the burial pits under Treblinka that were covered over before a single Soviet soldier got there) and we have the statements of people like Himmler. There. Game set and match.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Sorry but it is documented that no visible zyklon b residue exists on the walls. So why would you need a special light to see it if it was used so much? Whereas the delousing chamber has visible residue without any speciwl light. So the delousing chambers were used more than the gas chambers which supposedly killed six million? And why would the nazis use a delousing agent as the main gas chemical? Couldnt they find a better more powerful cyanide?

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Sorry but it is documented that no visible zyklon b residue exists on the walls. So why would you need a special light to see it if it was used so much? Whereas the delousing chamber has visible residue without any speciwl light. So the delousing chambers were used more than the gas chambers which supposedly killed six million? And why would the nazis use a delousing agent as the main gas chemical? Couldnt they find a better more powerful cyanide?

Documented where? And please don't say the Leuchter Report, which has been shown to be unscientific rubbish.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Ive hit the thorn. I can tell you are really pissed about the no zyklon b residue in the gas chambers. So much so that you have to report me. Twice now. How pathetic. You are a disgraceful debater and your appeal to authority has shown you have zero foundation to stand on.

David Coles documentary is irrefutable, and because he was a jew, they forced him to recant instead of refuting his work.
there was no zyklon b residue in the gas chambers. Prove me wrong rather than reporting me. If you can.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   

You are so sure that the leutcher report is rubbish yet you cant bother yourself into writing more than one sentence? That is the problem with the way you debate. You ridicule and talk down the facts, and act like I am an idiot for dare questioning them. You are a horrible teacher in that you expect blind submission rather than a careful analysis and dissection of the facts. My mind is open, I think being a holocaust denier proves this, so why not teach me if you are so interested in me knowing the facts?

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Ive hit the thorn. I can tell you are really pissed about the no zyklon b residue in the gas chambers. So much so that you have to report me. Twice now. How pathetic. You are a disgraceful debater and your appeal to authority has shown you have zero foundation to stand on.

David Coles documentary is irrefutable, and because he was a jew, they forced him to recant instead of refuting his work.
there was no zyklon b residue in the gas chambers. Prove me wrong rather than reporting me. If you can.

What thorn? This is a site for conspiracies and other news, not about unfactual rubbish like Holocaust denial. I reported you because this site has an anti-Holocaust denial policy. In other words the mods take a very dim view of this - and have already started to act by putting this in the LOL section. I wonder why?
David Coles is not irrefutable. I am not sure why you regard him as an authority. Is he scientist? Can he perform chemical analysis? Could Leuchter? Hmmm, let's see - no. www.holocaust-history.org...

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   

You are so sure that the leutcher report is rubbish yet you cant bother yourself into writing more than one sentence? That is the problem with the way you debate. You ridicule and talk down the facts, and act like I am an idiot for dare questioning them. You are a horrible teacher in that you expect blind submission rather than a careful analysis and dissection of the facts. My mind is open, I think being a holocaust denier proves this, so why not teach me if you are so interested in me knowing the facts?

Have you looked into the Leuchter Report at all? The man passed himself off as an expert in capital punishment, when the truth is that he wasn't. Oh and, again there's this - www.holocaust-history.org...

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   

The first line of your link talks about ignirance, I can see where you get your method of thinking. Its always about first calling your opponent ignorant, then talking down to them with ad hominem attacks against anyone who has a theory. Your tactics are commonplace, and irrelevant. I was referring to the cole documentary, not the leutcher report. You talk about the man's qualifications rather than what he says. You wont listen to david cole unless he has 'scientist' in front of his name. You appeal to authority over and over and over again. That is your tactic. I am here to tell you my tactic is REPEAL of authority. Ha.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   

The first line of your link talks about ignirance, I can see where you get your method of thinking. Its always about first calling your opponent ignorant, then talking down to them with ad hominem attacks against anyone who has a theory. Your tactics are commonplace, and irrelevant. I was referring to the cole documentary, not the leutcher report. You talk about the man's qualifications rather than what he says. You wont listen to david cole unless he has 'scientist' in front of his name. You appeal to authority over and over and over again. That is your tactic. I am here to tell you my tactic is REPEAL of authority. Ha.

Did he carry out a proper scientific study in a gas chamber? Did he publish those results? Yes or no?

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

Whenever I mention zyklon b, I hear the cries over and over, 'the leutcher report is a fraud' even though I never mention it. That shows you have an agenda, to insert reports no one but yourself brings up. The cole documentary can be seen with the eyes, it does not need a high priest or judge to declare what is true.
And then when I bring up cole, someone says he recanted, and I have to say the 'confession' is type written with many ad hominem attacks against himself (your tactic, not ours). So at best cole was forced to recant or probably just murdered. The ADL will not investigate that bout of anti semitism, because the JDL was behind it.

So you really want me to sympathize with the jews of the holocaust, when a present day jew is harassed, bullied, and 'exterminated' from television and media, for simply making a documentary about the holocaust? People who rely on facts are not that shaky and paranoid about investigation.

top topics

<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join