It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling all Debunkers, and anyone who thinks Holocaust Denial is offensive, debunk this!

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

I thought the nazis gassed prisoners immediately off the trains, now they also worked them to death? Oh thats right, the prisoners hauled off the dead bodies without the other prisoners finding out. Ha, now we know why this is in the LOL forum. Hair-bed mattresses, skin lampshades, bars of skin soap, shrunken heads, all nuremberg testimony, LOL. Now the communists had a quicker solution, bullet to the head, mass grave, blame the nazis.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia

I thought the nazis gassed prisoners immediately off the trains, now they also worked them to death? Oh thats right, the prisoners hauled off the dead bodies without the other prisoners finding out. Ha, now we know why this is in the LOL forum. Hair-bed mattresses, skin lampshades, bars of skin soap, shrunken heads, all nuremberg testimony, LOL. Now the communists had a quicker solution, bullet to the head, mass grave, blame the nazis.

You have obviously done minimal research on this subject. Yes, actually they did both. Fit prisoners were worked to death at the factories at Auschwitz-Birkenau. The old, the young, the sick, the lame, those deemed as surplus to requirements were gassed. And the fact that you 'lol' this I find to be... deeply disturbing.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Well look, things can be evil, but there was more evil in soviet russia than in germany or poland since that is where the work camps were located. We aren't brainwashed in middle school about soviet russian crimes, its all holocaust. So can you really be surprised people would question it? Then it gets sent to its own forum LOL, so there is more suspicion. It is almost like ats wants to call attention to it. Personally I dont care, I made this thread two years ago and only care because it is in this new forum. So why are you debating with a person who 'disturbs' you? I will talk with anyone but I can't alter my beliefs. You can't convert me unless you have facts and a plausible theory. My theory is the media lies, kind of the whole reason this conspiracy website exists, and so why wouldnt they lie about the big one, world war 2? I dont claim to know the truth, but I do question official narratives because they are always untrue. And pathetic. Why should I be afraid of the nazis who have been dead for sixty years?

Why isnt mein kampf required reading in public schools? Because people would get the other side of the story. The holocaust is one big bullying story, where you must accept the evil of hitler without question or you are as bad as hitler. So which is it, must you kill six million to be as bad as hitler, or simply just deny hitler killed any? The world s

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
The world is full of so much evil, yet the most ludicrous lie ever told was denying something that happened sixty years ago? Is Denying the holocaust worse than opening fire in a movie theatre? I'm curious? Cause that would be sick mentality. Cause it seems that way, like questioning history is somehow evil. No, preventing open investigation of the past is evil. Personally I don't have the truth nor do I even like Hitler, but the animosity received by questioning the holocaust is right up there with neocon support of the 9/11 official story. So don't blame me, blame our conspiratorial culture.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

Denying the Holocaust is denying a crime. It's denying something that happened. It's not about who was more evil, Hitler or Stalin (that's a tough call anyway), it's about denying a hideous crime. Millions of people were murdered based on their religion - or, according to the vile scum who ran Germany at the time, their race. We have a vast amount of evidence and regrettably a dimishing number of witnesses.
Luckily we also have idiots like David Irving, who started the Lipstadt case - which showed him to be a liar and a fool. The Holocaust happened. Why do people deny it? Why do they fail to acknowledge facts?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngryCymraeg

Denying the Holocaust is denying a crime. It's denying something that happened. It's not about who was more evil, Hitler or Stalin (that's a tough call anyway), it's about denying a hideous crime. Millions of people were murdered based on their religion - or, according to the vile scum who ran Germany at the time, their race. We have a vast amount of evidence and regrettably a dimishing number of witnesses.
Luckily we also have idiots like David Irving, who started the Lipstadt case - which showed him to be a liar and a fool. The Holocaust happened. Why do people deny it? Why do they fail to acknowledge facts?

The 'vast amount of evidence' is not convincing, and thus a crime is not perceived to happen in the minds of deniers. 6 million is next to nothing compared to 90 million killed from communist china. And saying germans are the racist ones is denying the racism and tribalism of the talmud. So I am not convinced the holocaust happened. I can see work prison camp with LOTS of racism and maybe a few murders from cruel guards, but claiming genocide was their goal goes against the evidence that Hitler made zero orders for extermination, only expulsion.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

The 'vast amount of evidence' is not convincing, and thus a crime is not perceived to happen in the minds of deniers. 6 million is next to nothing compared to 90 million killed from communist china. And saying germans are the racist ones is denying the racism and tribalism of the talmud. So I am not convinced the holocaust happened. I can see work prison camp with LOTS of racism and maybe a few murders from cruel guards, but claiming genocide was their goal goes against the evidence that Hitler made zero orders for extermination, only expulsion.

The vast amount of evidence is however perfectly convincing for 99.9% of historians. I fail to see your point about the Germans and the comparison with the Talmud. If I think I take your meaning there, I'm officially offended. As for your comment about Hitler, this is meaningless. He never made his Holocaust orders official. He did so during his 'under four eyes' meeting - just him and one other person. No secretary, no recording device, nothing. A verbal order. That was the way that he did things.
edit on 24-7-2012 by AngryCymraeg because: typo

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   

So under a verbal wording, with no plans drawn out, Hitler engineered a massacre of six million jews, in secret, yet out in the open with writing at his disposal, he could not defeat a two front assault? LOL

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

So under a verbal wording, with no plans drawn out, Hitler engineered a massacre of six million jews, in secret, yet out in the open with writing at his disposal, he could not defeat a two front assault? LOL

Your knowledge of history is highly deficient.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngryCymraeg
He never made his Holocaust orders official. He did so during his 'under four eyes' meeting - just him and one other person. No secretary, no recording device, nothing. A verbal order. That was the way that he did things.

It is interesting though, that if you have absolutely no knowledge of the period, and Hitler's style and methods of leadership, and look at the genocides from that incredibly narrow band of information, it can just disappear, and seem, for a moment at least, invisible. Of course, at the same time you have to know nothing about the Fuhrer Prinzip, and ignore all the conferences and meetings that Himmler and Heydrich held in the lead up to the murders. As well as all Goring's actions and encouragements. Goebbels's incitements, and the protestations of Frank. But, if you ignore all that, as well as the testimony of the Generals of the Wehrmacht who complained that the operations of the SS and EInsatzgruppen were getting in the way of military objectives, and that the transports of Jews East were draining essential resources, and only look at it all from Hitler's perspective you do have very little to support the holocaust and other genocides.

I suppose that is what the revisionists and denialist rely upon, that gross unquestioning, level of ignorance.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Biliverdin

It is interesting though, that if you have absolutely no knowledge of the period, and Hitler's style and methods of leadership, and look at the genocides from that incredibly narrow band of information, it can just disappear, and seem, for a moment at least, invisible. Of course, at the same time you have to know nothing about the Fuhrer Prinzip, and ignore all the conferences and meetings that Himmler and Heydrich held in the lead up to the murders. As well as all Goring's actions and encouragements. Goebbels's incitements, and the protestations of Frank. But, if you ignore all that, as well as the testimony of the Generals of the Wehrmacht who complained that the operations of the SS and EInsatzgruppen were getting in the way of military objectives, and that the transports of Jews East were draining essential resources, and only look at it all from Hitler's perspective you do have very little to support the holocaust and other genocides.

I suppose that is what the revisionists and denialist rely upon, that gross unquestioning, level of ignorance.

Well said!

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Was it just jewish people that died?

No.

Heres some logic, from another thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
fotos.fotoflexer.com...

The five million non jewish number was completely made up in order to elicit non jewish support. Five million being just shy of six million, to not take steam away from the zionist myth. Red cross figures show less than 300,000 died in the camps, mostly from typhus.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

How about this:

My grandmother in law had her uniform from Auchwitz in her closet for 60 years. Perfectly preserved. Hidden in a closet.
It wasn't until my cousin decided that it needed to be in a museum that anyone but the grandmother had seen it.

It was donated to the Holocaust museum.

Both sets of grandparents were interned at Auchwitz, have the numbers tattooed on their arms, and lost their entire families.
The one mentioned, took 7 years to find her fiance again, the only person still alive that she knows. 7 years.

People like you disgust me.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

What is disgusting is the treatment of the palestinians. I bet you don't care about what is in their closet, and they have no museums to donate clothes to, and oh yeah they are dead. Your grandmother, did she get gassed in a gas chamber? No, so what proof do you have there were gassings?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Biliverdin

Interesting how much scorn you show for the unbelievers and yet you can not provide one piece of evidence to back it up. If hitler dreamed of one day holocausting jews, why wouldnt he write about it in mein kampf? Like he did the soviet invasion which tipped them off. How is it a holocaust could be engineered with no written instructions? Even pro holocaust documentaries state that hitlers underlings disobeyed orders to pack more prisoners into baracks, so isnt it possible the Germans who abused prisoners were traitors? There is even a German guard on record getting the death penalty for abusing jewish prisoners, why would that happen if there was a holocaust going on. At one point official sources said that every branch of government, even post office, was dedicated to the holocaust. How is this possible if nothing was written down?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

What is disgusting is the treatment of the palestinians. I bet you don't care about what is in their closet, and they have no museums to donate clothes to, and oh yeah they are dead. Your grandmother, did she get gassed in a gas chamber? No, so what proof do you have there were gassings?

I don't play the silly" my tragedy is worse than your tragedy" game. Like any normal human, I support what touches me. No, I do not worry about Palestine.

But now that we know your anti semetic.. thanks for the info.

No she didn't get gassed, or she wouldn't still be alive, moron.

But she watched her friends and family get gassed. And her lack of parents, siblins, aunts and uncles...prove it.

Now, debunk the fact that a uniform remained hidden in California for 60 years, if it never happened?

You can't.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

I was shocked by the truth as well, but truth is always liberating. One day maybe you will look at it with an open mind.

Of course your grandmother wasnt gassed, thats the point. The gas chamber is the big lie.

You say like normal humans, you care about what touches you, yet you say you dont worry about palestine, so does that make you inhuman?

Your use of the term moron is offensive and goes contrary to the atmosphere of respect on ats. Why not stick to facts?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

reply to post by Biliverdin

Interesting how much scorn you show for the unbelievers and yet you can not provide one piece of evidence to back it up. If hitler dreamed of one day holocausting jews, why wouldnt he write about it in mein kampf?

Because it was written 20 years before the holocaust. The same reason you didn't read anything in Mein Kompf, secrecy.

If you scream it, people are going to watch you.

But apparently common sense elludes you.

How is it a holocaust could be engineered with no written instructionsEven pro holocaust documentaries state that hitlers underlings disobeyed orders to pack more prisoners into baracks, so isnt it possible the Germans who abused prisoners were traitors? There is even a German guard on record getting the death penalty for abusing jewish prisoners, why would that happen if there was a holocaust going on. At one point official sources said that every branch of government, even post office, was dedicated to the holocaust. How is this possible if nothing was written down?

Same as I already mentioned. Hitler gave important orders orally, so as to not have anything in writing.
When he gave the first order to exterminate 100,000 German citizens,the citizens found out and started having an uprising, making him back down. That document was found later.

Here is another point that your ignorant mind doesn't give you, Hitler had the evidence destroyed. The commander of Auschwitz even confessed that only one person in the SS in Auschwitz kept the documentation. Everyone else was commanded to destroy any documentation immediately upon receipt.

All the top SS commanders confessed and gave almost in perfect, similair detail, the orders from Hitler to destroy the Jewish people.

Historians have other documents: diaries from commanders, letters, reports,a nd a few documents that escaped destruction, ad adequate proof.

If you weren't so busy being anti-semitic, you would know this.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   

You should answer your own question since you have yet to address my question.

Just because you use the denier's handbook with absolutely NO PROOF to back it up, doesn't mean you are dealing with facts.

And yes, since you only read your denier's handbook without doing any real research, and I have actual witnesses to the event with evidence that you can't dispute, you are indeed a moron.

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join