It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gods live in the himalayas.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seventytwo
reply to post by mjd59

Indeed interesting

I've learned so much from you, thank you..
It's an amazing language, talking to us on many levels, I don't think there is any doubt that Hebrew teaches science and not the other way around.

The Israelites originated from Mesopotamia, Historical origins of the language but go back beyond 2000/3000 BC.

The Rig Veda, the oldest among the Sanskrit Vedas, is said to be 10,000 years old But Sanskrit can be said to be much older.

You said yourself that you do not know much about Sanskrit but it would be interesting to know if you can see any similarities with Hebrew?

Ya... I know what people say about the rig veda.... To be honest, i think that is all trumped up. I dont know why they say that, and why others like to validate that, when there is absolutely no archeological evidence whatsoever to justify that assertion.

The oldest relics of civilization goes back to Sumer circa 3800 BCE. We have absolutely nothing before that. Why is it ok to just say, without any evidence, that the rig veda goes back 10,000 years!? Thats an enormous number. I know the Hindus have a seriously complex calendar that postulates ages and cycles that are enormous in size. People seem impressed by this. I dont know why. This could be nothing more than speculation.

So, to me, what should be the criteria to figure out which language is more significant? I think from what ive shown, Hebrew is that language. It doesnt matter how old it appears. What matters is something that doesnt exist in other languages. The philosophical/numerological correspondences are simply beyond coincidence. I have had the fortune of studying Greek and Aramaic aswell. Greek grammatically is very esoteric, as is Aramaic, Arabic and most languages in general. Theyre all archetypally constructed. This is because the 'archetypal' consciousness of the speaker, collectively referred to as 'an angel', is an intelligence which actually organizes the language. And i assume the "creators" of the language recieve this information via divination. This is also why through performing certain symbolic processes in their gematria (Iosophia), ex.

The numerical value of O HELIOS (Ho Eelios, Helios, The Sun) = 393, which reduces to 11+3-9+3 = 8, as does APOLLWN O CRUSOUS QEOS (Apollon Ho Khrusous Theos, The Golden God Apollo) = 3385, for 11+5-8+3-3 = 8. The numerical value of Apollo's motto, "Nothing too much," is MHDEN AGAN (Meden agan) = 162, which also reduces to 11+2-6+1 = 8.

The number 11 is always utilized in Greek gematria. This is funny, because 11 symbolizes duality and otherness. Whereas 10 (as in 10 sefirot) symbolizes 2 entities, one nullified to the other, 10, is a number of humility, whereas 11 is a number of egocentricity. In signifies units, both of which acknowledge their existence. In kabbalistic language it acknowledges Da'at, as a sefirah aswell, which is ones sense of self. This is an arrogant attitude, because in truth, man is merely an emanation of his source. We dont regard a ray of light as something other than the suns light, likewise, were, each of us, an expression of the creator. Thus, we see that in chapter 11 in kings, Solomon turns away from the creator. In this chapter Solomon is said to have recieved a yearly tribute of 666 talents of gold from the nations aroudn him. 666 is the gematria of tassur - to deviate. "the gold from the nations around him" refers to the wisdom of the nations (gold). He was led astray by their beliefs.

True, i dont know much about sanskrit. Though, its fair to assume that it doesnt have the numerilogical consistency and exactitute that Hebrew does. No language, not Arabic, Aramaic, or Greek has shown that. And given theres nothing on the internet about Sanskrit numerology, and thousands of sources for hebrew, i think that implises something.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
That being said, i still respect buddhism very much. I fidn it very interesting, their speculations into the spiritual world.

In kabbalah, the indian ocean corresponds to "da'at", knowledge. The Hindus are very knowledgeable about the soul.

Of course there are some aspects of hinduism that i am vehemently against, tantra, for instance, but overall they seem like peaceloving people.

Im also very touched by the wisdom and simplicity of native american spirituality (particularly north american). Very beuatiful. I also like Taoist and Far eastern spirituality.

In essence, i may have Jewish beliefs, but Judaism is not at all against other religions. Its nothing like Orthodox christianity and Islam which wont allow other religions to coexist with it. The Talmud makes it crystal clear what it says of the righteous of the nations "all righteous people of the nations have a place in olam haba (heaven)"

This should prove that Judaism has never been political, whereas Christianity and Islam, manifestly, with their lies of damning 'infidels' to hell, is clearly political. They have the most adherents not because they preach the truth; but because they preach with a sword.

So, i dont want sanskrit to just go away. G-d inspired the language and created it for a reason; as with arabic, aramaic, etc. I just hope more people begin studying the holy Hebrew language and seeing the truth within it.

A gematria that i really like is this.

Naviah (prophecy) and Chokma (wisdom) = Kabbalah (to recieve).

In other words, to recieve (kabbalah) guidance and instruction from G-d, one needs not just a spiritual intuitive awareness (prophecy), but he also needs the Torah, and the 7 Noachide commandments (hokmah). The 7 noachide commandments are for all mankind. They were given to Noah, mankinds father. They are

The seven laws listed by the Tosefta and the Talmud are[3]

1. Prohibition of Idolatry: You shall not have any idols before God.
2. Prohibition of Murder: You shall not murder. (Genesis 9:6)
3. Prohibition of Theft: You shall not steal.
4. Prohibition of Sexual immorality: You shall not commit any of a series of sexual prohibitions, which include adultery, incest, sodomy, and bestiality.
5. Prohibition of Blasphemy: You shall not blaspheme God's name.
6. Dietary Law: Do not eat flesh taken from an animal while it is still alive. (Genesis 9:4, as interpreted in the Talmud (Sanhedrin 59a)
7. Requirement to have just Laws: Set up a governing body of law (eg Courts)

And as king solomon said, wisdom is knowing whats good for yourself. Anyone who transgresses any of these laws is not acting with wisdom, and therefore not being led by the creator.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
If you can show me something interesting about Sanskrit, at the numerological level, id be all ears. I would very much like to know, as i find the subject itself interesting.

G-d knows if Greek is capable of interesting permutations, so must Sanskrit.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   

edit on 063030p://f52Thursday by Seventytwo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   

edit on 063131p://f47Saturday by Seventytwo because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join