It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gods live in the himalayas.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   
I am not here to prove this to you I am here to prove this to myself.

This is what I will endeavour to do.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
well it's a very pretty video but other than that I 'm not sure what this thread is about

it did make me feel happy looking at the gorgeous snow covered mountains though

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by MrsBlonde

Yes I get the same feeling

This thread is for anyone to post anything about the Himalayas

I'm just thinking out aloud and will post more material regarding the subject title over time

this is already a positive thread

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   

[edit on 113131p://f45Monday by Seventytwo]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
video.google.com...#

[edit on 123131p://f32Monday by Seventytwo]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   

“I am convinced that everything has come down to us from the banks of the Ganges” said Voltaire. He believed that the “Dynasty of Brahmins taught the rest of the world”.

“Mankind together with all science must have originated on the roof of the world ie the Himalayas” declared Immanuel Kant.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
sanskrit the most scientific language?

you must know didilly squat about Hebrew.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I think Hebrew is one of the most permissive languages, followed by Latin as the most scientific language. For example god could say in English translation if you don't sacrifice a ram I'm going to let demons in the camp. In Hebrew god could say f you don't sacrifice a ram I'm going to allow demons in the camp. Latin is used in labeling animals, that's pretty scientific.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by mjd59

Why do you ask about my knowledge of Hebrew?

Sanskrit from *Proto-Indo-European, and Hebrew from *Proto-Semitic

If you have some Hebrew language connected to the Himalayas than I'm all ears...

I have a great deal of interest in our ancient past and Hebrew..

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by pillaradder

All language is "pretty scientific"

when you get to the root of the subject.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 04:42 AM
link   

The first mention of Jews in India occurs in The Bible (The Book of Esther) – dating from the 2nd Century B.C.E

source

link

Bene:

Baghdadi

Cochin

Bnei Menashe

[edit on 043131p://f46Tuesday by Seventytwo]

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seventytwo

Originally posted by mjd59

Why do you ask about my knowledge of Hebrew?

Sanskrit from *Proto-Indo-European, and Hebrew from *Proto-Semitic

If you have some Hebrew language connected to the Himalayas than I'm all ears...

I have a great deal of interest in our ancient past and Hebrew..

Hebrew is the only language that warrants being called 'scientific'.

I wrote this in another thread

There are 86 naturally occuring metals. No more have been discovered for some 40 years. This is it. 86. This is the gematria (numerical value) of the name Elohim. 86 is its archetypal quantity (numbers are archetypal, as CG Jung and paulie establish in their book "the interpretation of nature and psyche". Its a very deep book that connects the mind to the world of mathematics) Elohim in kabbalah symbolizes 'contraction', and so its amazing that the one thing which manifests life, metal, but in the most contracted fashion, appears in 86 varieties.

Another amazing fact. Modern string theory conjectures 26 fundamental dimensions based on the 26 fundamental constants established by modern physics. 26. This world basically works through 26 different physical constants that enables reality to work. The gematria of the tetragrammaton YHVH is 26!, this is also the english gematria of God. The tetragrammaton is referred to in kabbalah as the essential name! Each of its letters are a building block of reality. In addition, when you square each letter in the tetragrammaton, Yod = 100, Heh = 25, Vav = 36 Heh = 25, you get 186, the gematria of Maqom "place" ! If thats not a mathematical gem i dont know what is.

And this was mentioned in Arthur I millers book "the strange friendship of CG Jung and Wolfgang paulie". The DNA of an atom, which is essnetially determined through analyzing the pattern of spectral lines, which appear as two lines, one opposite the other; the differentiation between these two lines is determined by the number 137. This is the mathematical equation which separates them (this is very famous number. google it for more info). The gematria of kabbalah is 137. and amazingly, this again perfectly accords with its physical manifestation. Kabbalah explains how the spiritual is reflected in the physcial. EXACTLY like how the spectral line, the DNA (essence) of an atom, appears as two lines one opposite the other, and the number which separates them is 137.

This is an amazing fact of how the spiritual nature of Hebrew, which describes the very essence of the thing it describes, actually brings into the world its physical manifestation. Ever hebrew letter is also a number. The number is its archetypal quantity, whereas its prounciation is its spiritual quality. All of this is explained in the Kabbalistic work "sefer Yetzriah". The Entire Torah speaks of the creation of existence. The words spoken by G-d LITERALLY create the world. This is why Hebrew has since ancient times been regarded as the language of creation; the language of the arch angels(archetypal powers) which RESPOND to the reverberations which come from the Hebrew word spoken.

String theory is showing that everything is like sound, a vibrating string. The universe is G-ds music, and Hebrew is the 'pure tongue' which the Book of Isaiah speaks of. Heres another amazing gematria. Lashon HaKodesh (holy tongue) has the same gematria as Safat Echat (one language). This is the word used in genesis when the Torah says "and the world was one language". ! The one language spoken before the dispersion into 70 separate languages was Hebrew!

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
As for other languages. Sanskrit, Arabic, Greek, Aramaic.... These being the big other 4 worth taking a look into. They are quite mystical and their foundation is archetypal. But, their essential makeup is arbitrary and conventional; their relationship is towards a spiritual power, as opposed to being the spoken word of the creator.

Even as that video you posted said, sanskrit describes ones EXPERIENCE of reality. This is from a purely HUMAN perspective. This would correspond to the name Elohim, which has the same gematria as HaTeva (nature) 86.

Aramaic is hallowed by the Jewish sages as the language of kelipot Nogah (this world). Aramaic is also a very fascinating language to study. Arabic is pretty much based upon it.

Ive never personally studied sanskrit, but it appears to be purely archetypal, in the same way that aramaic, Greek and Arabic is. These languages reflect the spiritual root of the speakers, whereas Hebrew describes the very essence of the thing that exists. I studied Greek gematria a bit and i was truly amazed at how inferior it was to Hebrew. Theres no consistent numerical parallels, and to arrive at any meaningful correspondence, it has to 'contracted' (elohim) to a single digit, through an equation like 11 + 5 - 7 = 8 etc. And this is how meaningful relationships are established between Greek words.

In Hebrew grammar, a beautiful example is the word Imo. This means "with him", but it can also mean, "his mother". This basically expresses the spiritual fact that a mother after giving birth to her child is always unconsciously united with him. A mother suffers probably even worse then the child she sees suffering. This is also true for the other gender Ima (with her/her mother).

Such a fascinating study!

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by mjd59

Indeed interesting

I've learned so much from you, thank you..
It's an amazing language, talking to us on many levels, I don't think there is any doubt that Hebrew teaches science and not the other way around.

The Israelites originated from Mesopotamia, Historical origins of the language but go back beyond 2000/3000 BC.

The Rig Veda, the oldest among the Sanskrit Vedas, is said to be 10,000 years old But Sanskrit can be said to be much older.

You said yourself that you do not know much about Sanskrit but it would be interesting to know if you can see any similarities with Hebrew?

RE: Science..

Forbes magazine had published a report in its issue of July 1987 that of the languages in the world, Sanskrit is most suitable for computer software, which means that is is most useful for modern technology.

NASA on Sanskrit

Origin of Zero

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join