It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did you ever think you'd see the day conspiracy theorists become validated?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 01:47 PM
link   
2004, and to a lesser degree, 2003, have been boons to conspiracy theory turning into conspiracy fact. Mostly to do with Iraq and even more recently with the 9/11 investigation's findings. Damned if you can do anything about it though.

So did you ever expect any of your "insane" beliefs to actually become true in the mass media?

I expected it, but much later. Like 2030 or so.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I think that maybe, one day, it will be revealed to the world that the 9/11 attacks were carried out by the US government. Although I do not think that will be for a very long time.

If people manage to prove without a doubt the attacks were indeed carried out by the US government then the government would most probably be overthrown by the people.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 03:01 PM
link   
If in fact they are responsible, they will do anything to prevent it from being accepted fact.

I know there are alot of people who go over the top with their theories but it kills me when someone is laughed at when they even mention the word conspiracy. It's as if they believe that no one has ever conspired to do anything, especially people in positions of power. Very narrow minded and dangerous outlook if you ask me.

new topics

join