It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian minister calls Wikileaks expose 'suspicious'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Well many of us questioned it, and many of us accepted it as good gesture.

I tend to agree with this Iranian minister, that this leak had an agenda.

Nothing new was released and the whole drama probably is also orchestrated.

NEW DELHI: In what cannot be good news for India, Iran on Friday questioned the motive behind the Wikileaks expose on ISI-Taliban links saying the leak of 92,000 US documents was proving to be a strain on the move towards political stability in Afghanistan.

Describing the motive behind Wikileaks as suspicious, immediately after his talks with Indian officials in Delhi on Friday, Iran's deputy foreign minister for Asia and Pacific affairs Mohammed Ali Fathollahi went on to say that Iran believed in cooperation with Pakistan on the Afghanistan issue.

Read more: Iranian minister calls Wikileaks expose 'suspicious' - India - The Times of India timesofindia.indiatimes.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 03:21 AM
link   
I swear I think the Iranians are reading ATS.
This pretty much is the consensus here at ATS
and they put it in the news. And this isn't
the first time this has happened. The South
Koreans did the same thing with the torpedo
the US claimed sunk the Chenoen. And the
Russians are doing it with the HAARP theory
on their fires and smoke.

Could ATS be altering history ????
hmmmmmm

or is ATS being used as a propaganda
site for National Security issues where
threads feed foreign national intelligence????

[edit on 7-8-2010 by boondock-saint]

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

If you had some trust in this community, you might alter your way of thought and think that maybe, just maybe we have got it right.

"Think" about it, most people outside ATS don't "think" much, that is the soul reason why their brains become weak and useless allowing the media to easily manipulate them.

Me, and most of ATS I suspect uses their brain much more often than the average Joe, that actually releases our brain's full potential.

The point is, our brain is like our muscle, if we use it, we will unleash its true potential.

If we don't, we will never see reality.

Some don't want to see reality, good for them

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism
If you had some trust in this community, you might alter your way of thought and think that maybe, just maybe we have got it right.

for all our sakes
I hope you are right.

However, it does leave an option
open to ponder motive, does it not???

We all know that certain posters here
can lead threads in certain directions.
So it stands to reason

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   
You got links?

I'm not so defeatist in the intention behind the Afgan War Log leak. But I can see the logic in being somewhat suspicious. I think WL just wants to bring understanding to the masses about the reality of this stupid war, and all the intricacies and failings of current strategy - and the sheer inevitability that yanks will "lose" (money was made, resources bought - but ultimately withdrawal and Taliban and others will resurge back to power again).

Iran is simply maintaining presence and strengthing influence to pakistani muslims.

o.0

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

The US government and military are clearly peeing their knickers over the Wiki-leaks.

Would any of us here be even remotely surprised at a concerted propaganda campaign in it's wake?

If you think it's not likely, you're on the wrong website or you haven't read enough of the threads.

Of course, they'd attempt to cast doubt or mistrust of both Wiki-leaks itself and the latest release..they'd actually be negligent if they didn't!

If this really did come from Iran, it is entirely possible a deal for time has been made with Iran if they support the smear against the leaks.

(regardless of whether the US or israel keep their part of the deal or not)

If the leaks are rubbish and false, the authorities would not be running around like headless chickens, and they certainly could not be calling for executions of informers and hunting for Wiki personnel.

Use your heads people. This has 'smear' written all over it.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by spikey

I think you are correct. I like some was very open to WL being a CIA op. The fact that some at the top are peeing their pants gives some sense as to just what might be going on ...As to how WL has handled the situation ,it would be hard to second guess them as they have much more information and gray matter up stairs then most .There were many had hope for Obama but he is just a guy in a position that really cant do much .WL on the other hand seem to be able to get around tptb control sorry this was for above poster .

[edit on 7-8-2010 by the2ofusr1]

[edit on 7-8-2010 by the2ofusr1]

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   
What this shows is the truth favours neither one side or the other. All are up to the armpits in blood, dirt and deception to further their respective narrow agendas.

The world was ever thus.

Supporting plainly unpleasant undemocratic regimes from the comfort of your cozy western world living room is ridiculous.

Likewise thinking that everything we do is squeaky clean and that democracy can be protected by ensuring an ignorant populace is ridiculous. The world is not a michael bay movie.

I dont get why people have to gravitate from one extreme or the other.

I tend to think that if you get US administration hawks and the Iranian regime hailing you as evildoers equally then you know for sure you are doing good....

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by spikey

The point is, nothing new have been released.

Everything was already known, only the previous leaks showed some secrecy, for example when the helicopter evidently shooting innocent people, even children and yet it was hidden and the people involved were not imprisoned, nor court martial.

That was leak, this is not a leak.

That leak was to get people like you on your toes, then the agenda based leak came out.

That is my suspicion.

Another theory could be correct, hence, to undermine Wikileaks, and at the same time use Wikileaks as propaganda tool, Washington could use a covert operator to leak files with control.

The evidence is clear, that these files were control leaks.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
While we're on the topic of being suspicious, anyone else ever get the feeling that Iranian Intell's watch this website and play off it? It would be a good strategy on their part, intelligence wise.

new topics

top topics

join