It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ABSOLUTE UNDENIABLE PROOF THE GULF FLOOR ROSE UP!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...
This is for those of you that thought it was just the rover moveing up then down in this video.

www.youtube.com.../u/1/Qlck6Bofvy4

I had my doubts BUT WOW, WOW WOW WOW!!! This is freaking AMAZING!!

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by sabbathcrazy

That's literally just the rover moving up and down again. I can see more of the top of the equipment because its MOVING UP

How many videos will be posted before ATS declares this guy making videos in some cafe is just an internet attention whore?

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   
First of all WOW WOW WOW CALM DOWN!!

There already is a thread, post your video there and i don't get why there are so many users here that are so horny for creating a sensation..

Just chill..

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   
This is going to be interesting to see how this pans out. It shouldn't be long now before the fun begins. That was some very interesting video and I really don't see how this could be the ROV. I will say this though I am glad to see this from another perspective.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   
your evidence is youtube videos with the exact same video clip and some random individual speaking over-top of it, instead of typing it on ats?

case very open in my book, but every single penny of mine would be bet on the rover moving. the ALTITUDE, the actual movement, the sand/debris kick-up.

This should have just been added to the existing thread. No need to spam more speculation, might as well keep it consolidated.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Had the Gulf floor actually risen up it would have resulted in at the very least a freakish surface wave of much larger than normal proportions, or a genuine tidal wave.

You can't displace that much water that suddenly without causing a massive ripple effect that would be noticed throughout the Gulf.

The laws of physics are the laws of physics.

I haven't watched any of these videos simply for that reason, if there is any real displacement of the gulf floor, it is really going to cause a very noticable corresponding tidal event.

There will be no denying a noticible tidal event, they can't be hoaxed or doctored or hidden.

I have no idea what the long term impacts of the corexit, some bore leaks, the oil itself is going to be, but for the time being it seems like they are containing this situation and maybe even making progress.

[edit on 7/8/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by sabbathcrazy

so this guy is promoting the selling of seeds for an upcoming cataclysm on this video, huh?

i hate to borrow a phrase from the men in black, but....

i think it might be swamp gas, maybe.

this guy's "theory" is a good promo for selling his cataclysmic apocalypse stuff, though.

maybe it is just father earth doing this to mess with this guy?

but, honestly, couldn't we have added this to the existing thread with a video from the same guy about the same subject matter?

if this thread stays open, please enjoy dissecting what we actually can see and tell from these videos, and if you care for the commentary, please pay attention to what he is SELLING when money is no longer needed in a post-cataclysmic society.

pleasentries,
et

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   
is it just me who thinks that IF this rising were to be true, they would shut down broadcasting, or at least avoid recording places that are prone to show such events? My logic tells me that even the guys at BP aren't that stupid.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   
The history channel did a special on Methane bubbles, Said it killed every living thing 16 miles around the Methane lake.

Lake not Ocean

The big one is coming. We live in a crazy part of history!!!

[edit on 7-8-2010 by cosmo740]

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Wow !!!!

The second video is kind of hard to dismiss, ....

What could be causing this, methane ?? oil ??

Perhaps as the oil empties out, ... the sea floor is collapsing and reconfiguring itself, .... or maybe a huge methane bubble.

wth could be causing that ??? underground work ??

I have more questions than answers, .... really cool find.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2Faced
My logic tells me that even the guys at BP aren't that stupid.

i don't know how to respond to this sentence other than to read it a few times, quote it, and say i don't know how to respond to this sentence.

shrugging my shoulders and shaking my head.

migranes make a bad hobby,
et

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   
ATS Search function - top right on the page - For God's sake use the damn thing.

Already posted here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 04:17 AM
link   
It`s undeniable proof alright :-)

looks 2 me like it tips forward giving the ILLUSION the ground is rising then starts sum sort of boosters (hence all the sand blowing around before any movement) and moves up off the sea bed creating the ILLUSION the seabed has dropped.

Again should be moved to other thread where the same video is there.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 04:40 AM
link   
This is ATS, not GLP. We are supposed to deny ignorance, not perpetuate it. Youtube videos are not credible sources. They are independantly made films and can contain any form of manipulation by the maker. Jeez.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by TortoiseKweek
ATS Search function - top right on the page - For God's sake use the damn thing.

Already posted here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Quite right. Continue the discussion on the preceding thread, please.

Closing

top topics

join